It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Litecoin what do you think?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have recently bought a few litecoins. This is the second mineable crypto I have bought I also own some Bitcoin.
I also own:
Ripple (minted coins)
Stellar Lumens (minted coins)
Reddcoin (minted coins)

Now I also am looking pretty hard at Cardano. This is also a minted coin. What are you buying and what do you think?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think litecoin is going to skyrocket, as will Cardano, I got a bunch of Cardano, it is still trading at like .20 buy as much as you can IMO!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You may want to look at Cardano today-up like 70%.

What are your feelings on Ripple? They are supposed to be offered in coinbase, this for some reason is a big deal.

edit on 16-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You may want to look at Cardano today-up like 70%.

Boom baby! loving it!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I started to watch Cardano Thursday. We are going to buy a few.

They have yet to have a prove of use but holy cow is it a well planned and researched coin. Congrats on the kick ass gains today.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Litecoin should be considered the $1's & 5's while Bitcoin is the 20's and hundreds. Litecoin will almost always shadow Bitcoin in value... under the block chain technology anyway. The speed of Litecoin is unmatched for the big 3, and transaction fees are greatly reduced.

For the long term, I am settling into Ripple, IOTA, NEO, and POTCOIN. The U.S. banking systems delays, for governmental reassons, in providing proper financial system usage for the exploding cannabis industry. To think that a cryptocurrency isn't going to fill that void would be foolish, and I feel POTCOIN will be the one to grab that niche market.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Etherium for the win.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

That Ripple (XRP) is going to be one of the beasts of crypto. A bulk of the banks and businesses that want into Ripple now, but can't because of law standards is creating an undervalued scenario of which the world has never seen. Seriously, cryptocurrency invention might be up there with agriculture and internet when it gets its foundations set up and Ripple will be one of the biggest players. If the business' that want into Ripple could have moved already, it would be worth $3-5 already... not counting the long term gains.

Smart move getting some... I am keeping mine still for a long long time.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Potcoin, I have not heard of that one, but I have my homework assignment now. Thanks....

You have any feelings on Cardano?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

That Ripple (XRP) is going to be one of the beasts of crypto. A bulk of the banks and businesses that want into Ripple now, but can't because of law standards is creating an undervalued scenario of which the world has never seen. Seriously, cryptocurrency invention might be up there with agriculture and internet when it gets its foundations set up and Ripple will be one of the biggest players. If the business' that want into Ripple could have moved already, it would be worth $3-5 already... not counting the long term gains.

Smart move getting some... I am keeping mine still for a long long time.

Agreed, one of the things that sold me on Ripple was that some of the coin gets "burned" after transactions. I have a hard time finding the amount that gets burned but this will lower the # of coins, and there is a crap load of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

rialto,
hedge,
ethereum,
quantum,
just for a start.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes, Cardano is a great one to have... especially being that it's up 91% over the last 24 hours. There's about a list of 20 that I will always be in... no matter what. I pull gains from winners, move them to ones that are in a downturn and wait. You are on the right track with Ripple... $200 to $300 in Ripple could equate to a million or more in 3 years time. The leashes on business' will start mid January, and XRP will jump considerably as bigger companies get in. When American Express got into Ripple to test transactions between the U.S. and U.K., I knew that Ripple is a lock for success.

I am a pattern trader, so the coin itself is a little less of a concern for me than the charting is. Pulling gains, shifting them around the sea of crazy percentages is pretty much going to be my full time job in due time. Spread the wings, hit on even 20% of the big movers, and those gains will by far offset any of the ones that tank. If a crypto adds a different element to the game of digital currency or it provides a service that the current financial lacks in, then I invest heavier into them.

I am personally trying to implement Donationcoin into my charitable efforts... becoming what's called a faucet. The cryptocurrency age is coming quick, and its in the infancy stages. The mere fact that this thread is talking about Altcoins is putting all of us in a great position for the future. It would be a serious flaw to choose the financial standards of which we know of now to be leaned on... crypto is here to stay.

Glad to see people jumping on board with this crypto stuff. To me, it's like learning a new language, and life is always easier when more languages can be spoken. The U.S. has to get off the damn ''this is America, speak American'' mentality...

CARDANO WENT UP 7% WHILE I TYPED THIS POST... CRAZY!!!
edit on 16-12-2017 by ttobban because: added comment

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I've been in Cardano since .03. Not selling anytime soon.

I steer very clear of Ripple.

Litecoin looks like it may be the silver to bitcoin.

Still on the hunt for another good PoS coin. Until then, casually learning the market.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I own Reddcoin, it is up 62% today. I did a little research into it, and it was a (@.00133$) why not buy. It seems to be OK but I can't really say why the coin is going up. There seems to be very little effort on the team that runs the coin.

Cardano is on a rampage, again congrats on a killer day.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I agree with the Cardano coin. It seems to be a coin that could be a really good scale-able coin. But with no proof of use I wonder.

Why do you steel clear of Ripple, I have a 500%ish return on this coin in 2 months?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Awesome... its crazy how a few penny's from under the couch can be gaining so much. I am literally trying to empty my house of knick knacks to get more into crypto. This stuff is just madness, but at the same time it seems as if it should have been this way for all of time in the interwebs. Between the time savings and elimination of middle men getting a cut... there's just no time to even sleep right now.

I am just getting into Bitconnect too. It's essentially lending bitcoin for daily interest rate guarantees. Invest $100 or what can be afforded, reinvest the daily interest, and sit back. The compounding interest takes over and there's no charts to watch... it essentially becomes a revenue stream for being willing to forget that you invested that $100. Take a look at this one video... this is not even attached to the cyrpto trading. This brings back savings accounts to be supercharged, and I wouldn't delay in setting it up. I'm not even telling you this using the referral commissions that are attached to it, but instead say it to not delay in getting in yourself. Using a referral will likely give you a few dollar starting bump too, so look for a link to sign up for a few extra bucks free...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This is the 21st century's gold rush.
There is no other way to explain this other than to do your research and then buy. Of course there is risk and money will be lost. But I have yet seen any way into the world of opportunities that the crypto market has to offer those who are willing to put in the time and work of researching.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

Awesome... its crazy how a few penny's from under the couch can be gaining so much. I am literally trying to empty my house of knick knacks to get more into crypto. This stuff is just madness, but at the same time it seems as if it should have been this way for all of time in the interwebs. Between the time savings and elimination of middle men getting a cut... there's just no time to even sleep right now.

I am just getting into Bitconnect too. It's essentially lending bitcoin for daily interest rate guarantees. Invest $100 or what can be afforded, reinvest the daily interest, and sit back. The compounding interest takes over and there's no charts to watch... it essentially becomes a revenue stream for being willing to forget that you invested that $100. Take a look at this one video... this is not even attached to the cyrpto trading. This brings back savings accounts to be supercharged, and I wouldn't delay in setting it up. I'm not even telling you this using the referral commissions that are attached to it, but instead say it to not delay in getting in yourself. Using a referral will likely give you a few dollar starting bump too, so look for a link to sign up for a few extra bucks free...

The BitConnect scam exposed
steemit.com...@thegrinder/the-bitconnect-scam-exposed
Since I've joined this site, I've seen multiple posts regarding people investing in or promoting BitConnect. I would like to show them how exactly BitConnect works and save them and other users some money, and to also point out how to generally detect a scam.

ETA: If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is...

edit on 2017-12-16T19:25:55-06:0007pmSat, 16 Dec 2017 19:25:55 -0600SaturdayAmerica/Chicago5531 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

What do you mean proof of use?

Grats on your returns from Ripple! I'm not saying it's bad, just not a fan. Centralized and a little too bank friendly. Burning coins for tx's etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Bitconnect has been touted as a scam from the get-go. So many articles and videos out there as testament. However, there are plenty that are making money with it. It's how ponzi's work I suppose.

Either way, folks are making money, while its there to be made.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join