It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government Just Released Authentic Footage of UFOs;

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Really interesting new footage of a UAP/UFO that has been released by the US government.

Also a new study group called "To the Stars Academy" has manifested that aims to share such footage and encourages those interested enough to get involved too.

The two video clips included below of an object observed and caught on a USAF jet fighter camera is one that i find impressive not for the object itself but rather the comments from the fighter pilots themselves as they try to make sense of what they are observing.

Also this object's acceleration at the end is a display of a highly advanced technology.

Presented here is the first official evidence released by the US government that can be rightfully designated as credible, authentic confirmation that unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real. The footage and reports herein, demonstrate flight characteristics of advanced technologies unlike anything we currently know, understand, or can duplicate with current technologies. The launch of TTS Academy's Community of Interest provides an early look at the type of content that we plan to curate and share with the world. In the future, we will continue to collaborate to bring additional evidence forward to be viewed, studied, and discussed by all. Thank you for your interest.

t.co...

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: K-PAX-PROT
Here

edit on 16-12-2017 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Take me with you.....PLEASE.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: K-PAX-PROT Awesome subject but in the future don't use "to the stars foundation". You will get some flak for that.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Congrats you are going to make the front page. I watched the videos but I haven’t looked into anything yet. If they are authentic this is very cool. The OP appears to be bothe the same video however Bluemoon2 has two different ones. In the second one they call it a drone.

Time to get digging.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
1) Without comparable footage of what a more conventional target looks like filmed by the same system we don't know what we are looking at.

2) altho they claim to have a solid chain of evidence I'd be more persuaded by how they actually acquired this footage. It surely wasn't just thru a FOIA request!

Editing to add link from other ATS thread
www.nytimes.com...

Nice to see Mr. Oberg interviewed, maybe we'll get lucky an he'll swing by with more of his thoughts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was funny to see that Bigelow has some material stored in Vegas, guess this blows the wright patterson storage story up a bit, same with area 51.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Standard fare... a blurry indistinguishable something.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In the other thread it says it's from a US Navy jet, in this thread it's from a USAF jet. Just wondering which one is correct.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ol' Tommy DeLonge finally has his first To The Stars "reveal" and this is what we get?

Did anybody else get to see this chain of custody paperwork they say is what makes this credible, or was that not posted also? That's sort of important, as it appears that at least the Nimitz video has been referenced as far back as ten years ago on ATS. But now TTS "reveals" it and it's not showing documentation it says makes it real?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

2) altho they claim to have a solid chain of evidence I'd be more persuaded by how they actually acquired this footage. It surely wasn't just thru a FOIA request!

Same way everything else has happened for TTS: Tom got a call from somebody (he can't tell us who) and they told him he's their (can't tell us who) platform to get information out to the public so he went and met with people (can't tell us who) at a top secret facility (can't say where) and they told him all kinds of top secret information (can't say what) and then told him to re-post this video that's been around for years.

Easy, really.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Technically his first reveal was a photo that was from a movie prop. There is a chain of custody on this video. It say so in the opening credits of the first video.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Technically his first reveal was a photo that was from a movie prop.

I wasn't counting the myriad of faked and debunked footage he used at the TTS launch

There is a chain of custody on this video. It say so in the opening credits of the first video.

So it says

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
this video contains bineural beats and shifty flashy mind####ery.

at least watch with the sound off

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I really hope it's real, and not just the type of stunt I've come to expect from his announcements.

If the video is real, it was definitely something weird.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Agreed. My disdain for DeLonge's theatrics and continual lack of delivery have put me on the side of extreme skepticism when it comes to anything from him or TTS.

One of my biggest problems is that the way this is written up by TTS, it makes it sound like this is proof of alien UFOs because "the government is finally admitting it." The government has long admitted that occasionally we see things in the sky that can't be identified and therefore, those things are Unidentified Flying Objects.

Which is an entirely different thing from "alien spacecraft."

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The MSN has it now so? Obviously Wouldn't go by anything TD's group was spouting, but you aren't in the least shocked we HAD a recent secret program?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

No, I'm not remotely surprised that the DoD has an office dedicated to trying to identify unidentified craft flying over US airspace.

Put it this way: if it's Chinese technology, do you think the DoD might want to figure out what it is and how it was able to do whatever it did? I feel pretty strongly that DoD would be all over that idea so...they'd probably want to have people around to try and figure it out.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

When you apply it like that, well ...hanging head....
However I took it to mean we were observing something unexplained, not just monitoring our skies for surveillance tech from other countries.

In the Gimbal vid they mentioned the winds at that altitude were about 135 mph ( I googled the conversion from knots) so that "should" rule out a drone due to it's rapid acceleration?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Standard fare... a blurry indistinguishable something.

Seriously? An object captured by multi-million dollar radar in an F18 is the as some dude taking pictures of a balloon from his backyard? lol?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
As far as people "having this technology," keep in mind - no wings, no fuselage, rotating, flying against 140 MPH wind and there was a "fleet" of them. Also had an aura. But that's the way of it.. as I've said for years, last bastion of defense is always "black project."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join