It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Very very interesting...

Report: Pentagon Acknowledges Secret UFO Program

For the first time, the Pentagon has acknowledged the existence of a recent, secretive program to investigate reports of UFO sightings, The New York Timesreports. While the Defense Department says it ended the mysterious Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program in 2012, Luis Elizondo, the former head of the program, told the Times it continues to operate with the help of officials from the Navy and CIA, albeit without federal funding. Elizondo said he appointed a successor to take over after his resignation in October. The program, which began as part of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2007, was launched with backing from former Senate majority leader Harry Reid and his longtime friend, Robert Bigelow. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, received just under $22 million in government funds from late 2008 until 2011, according to the report. The company used the funds to modify buildings for the storage of materials recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena and study people who’ve reported unexplained encounters. The program also collected video and audio recordings of reported UFO sightings, including one in which Navy pilots can be heard expressing shock as a “fleet” of rotating, glowing auras follow them at high speeds.
LINK

WASHINGTON — In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.
Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.
For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

Interesting report with our friend Robert Bigelow involved.

LINK

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It turns out this chap Luis Elizondo is a known weirdo working with guess who ?

Our other new friend Tom DeLonge

In a live Facebook feed on October 11th, a recently retired career intelligence officer, Luis Elizondo, now working with DeLonge, announced that they would also provide clear video footage of UFOs provided by the US government

exonews.org...

I tell you, here we go again...

The spiel that the GOVERNMENT is going to release the real thing now has come back with a vengeance.

With the two MSM reports we can probably count on this being another dead end

edit on 16-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It connects.
TDL, MSM reports and our old friend Bigelow

At least we have a really big show coming up soon!

Stay tuned

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I did search the article before I posted. There is already a thread about this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My Op can be deleted...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I did search the article before I posted. There is already a thread about this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My Op can be deleted...

Well, there remains points to consider. That seems to have been a pure, "pork barrel" program since it was initiated not by a collection of scientists wanting some answers from government money, but by a powerful senator from the state where most of the money evidently went. I'll bet Reid, the willy old fox, blackmailed the Pentagon to getting that allotment to Bigalow. He would know that the Pentagon already knows a lot of secret stuff.

The release of that info serves three purposes. It puts Reid in a bad light along with Bigalow, and it serves to make the Pentagon look like they still, after over half a century, don't know what UFOs are, and thirdly, it stirs the myth of the UFO pot that is starting to come to a boil. This kind of PR good, bad and neutral all help the public to come to terms via these various routes with the inevitable.
edit on 16-12-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Looking at it from a positive angle, it may be that the government doesn’t want to disclose the reality of aliens since it would reveal them as fools and weak n comparison.

So they keep parceling it out to opportunists who want to monetize the phenomenon one way or the other

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm not surprised at all and I've suspected they know more than they've said for a long time. Twice I've seen UFOs and in both cases they displayed speed and maneuvers that are simply beyond our technology. It's just a question of when the truth comes out and if I'm still here to learn about it. My best,

top topics

join