It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove sacrificing children to Lilith?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: bananashooter

Thank you for sharing. Any rumours of what the giant owl statue symbolized? Did no you not question what it was?

-MM

The owl at Bohemian Grove is a representation of Moloch or Molech.

I've heard that claim before, but Moloch's symbol is a Bull - not an owl.

-MM

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What is the evidence for child sacrifice there? I've never read anything that suggests human sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The owl is Moloch. The wiki is full of info and references from many cultures. The term began to refer to the king. From pre babylon to yahweh, yes, yahweh is referred to as MLK. A consonant version of moloch, or king.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Too much in here to quote, but definately worth the read. It is associated with deities of many names, but all of them have child sacrifice in common.

There stands in their midst a bronze statue of Kronos, its hands extended over a bronze brazier, the flames of which engulf the child. When the flames fall upon the body, the limbs contract and the open mouth seems almost to be laughing until the contracted body slips quietly into the brazier. Thus it is that the 'grin' is known as 'sardonic laughter,' since they die laughing. (trans. Paul G. Mosca)

edit on 16-12-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

The perform a mock child sacrifice ritual. Specifically the cremation of care ritual.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing. Any rumours of what the giant owl statue symbolized? Did no you not question what it was?

-MM

-MM
It has many symbols. It spans many cultures.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

The owl is Moloch. The wiki is full of info and references from many cultures. The term began to refer to the king. From pre babylon to yahweh, yes, yahweh is referred to as MLK. A consonant version of moloch, or king.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Too much in here to quote, but definately worth the read. It is associated with deities of many names, but all of them have child sacrifice in common.

There stands in their midst a bronze statue of Kronos, its hands extended over a bronze brazier, the flames of which engulf the child. When the flames fall upon the body, the limbs contract and the open mouth seems almost to be laughing until the contracted body slips quietly into the brazier. Thus it is that the 'grin' is known as 'sardonic laughter,' since they die laughing. (trans. Paul G. Mosca)

There was human sacrifice to Moloch, true, but I can't find the evidence that he was ever associated with the owl symbol - the Wiki you linked to does not mention anything about Moloch being connected to owls as far as I can read.

-MM
edit on 16-12-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I have been planning of doing a ask me anything thread but I figured people would accuse me of lying.

Just make sure you embellish and exaggerate, otherwise it won't fit the ATS expected narrative.

Make sure you add in some child killings, reptilloids and how you all use the Hollow Earth to travel around in UFOs while puffing on Annunakiwakibaki.

Otherwise, you'll just be imparting honest experience, which, let's be honest, is not what this place is about

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Bohemian grove wiki

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I lived in Sonoma County since 1980. I was medically retired from a cop job which was 45 mi. from My front door in Cotati.

I bought a 1292 sq ft. home in 1994 and paid $168,999.00 I sold it in 2004 for $445k and I've been in Flori-Duh ever since...

I also used to fish on farm ponds all over that area..

See also: "Sonoma Coma"

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
Could unicorns fart rainbows? Who the hell knows? I don't know what you're expecting to get here.

They really can.

A lot of this information must be symbolism.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Actual footage from the grove.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Much ado about owls the past couple days...this is the second thread I've seen. Foreshadowing? I'm starting to think maybe yes.

After some of the things I've been reading of late, I do not find your premise to be quite as farfetched as I might have once, so in theory I would say sure, they might be sacrificing babies to Lilith. They might be doing a whole lot of things most people would find unbelievable...or; more accurately perhaps, unimaginable. But I have serious doubts they would be doing it in such a notorious place as Bohemian Grove.

I never watched the Alex Jones footage but from what I understand, they didn't know he was filming them. And all he got was a bunch of drunk guys doing stuff that, while it could be said to be odd or silly or strange, was not consistent with any of the past claims of dark deeds going down in that place.

So did they really know he was there getting footage and just pretended to be a bunch of weird old drunk guys being drunk and weird instead of doing the typical horrific things they'd do if no one was watching? I don't know...maybe it's just my personal dislike of Alex Jones, but I don't see them putting on a show of innocence for that guy.

If they were bold enough to sacrifice live babies in that place on the regular, they'd certainly be bold enough to make sure someone filming them on the sly wouldn't walk out of that place with any footage, if they let him leave at all. They wouldn't have changed their nefarious ritual plans for a pissant like him.

Rituals are done very specifically. Times, dates, props, tools, placement...all of those things matter. Especially if you're doing something that involves blood. They wouldn't want to be interrupted or have any last minute changes. Even if people don't know the stories about that place, the name will sound familiar to most.

They might be sacrificing babies to all kinds of negative entities. Maybe we're about to find something out about that. Maybe that's why the sudden seeming renewed interest. But if they are, I think it's probably not happening anywhere near Bohemian Grove.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

No one is saying they actually killed kids there. I posted alex’s footage a few posts ago. Basically it is a performance. A mock ceremony called the cremation of care.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I think your thinking of Moloch not Lilith

Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. The name of this deity is also sometimes spelled Molech, Milcom, or Malcam.

LINK

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The western version of "Lilith" was the Hebrew attempt and demonizing yet another pagan pantheon. Lilitu does not have anything to do with Adam other than the Hebrew bastardization of her earlier mentions in Sumerian scripture.

The Burney relief (the pic that you posted) is Lilitu. Her clergy still exist and we do not sacrifice children, lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

-MM

-MM

You're correct in that the ancient Babylonian depiction was a bull-like character, but somehow the representation morphed into an owl over the centuries. There's much modern documentation that displays this. I'm not sure how or why the owl image came into play but I'm sure it's an interesting story.

Nevertheless, this thread wouldn't be complete without pointing out that an owl mysteriously found it's way onto the U.S. dollar bill:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

No one is saying they actually killed kids there. I posted alex’s footage a few posts ago. Basically it is a performance. A mock ceremony called the cremation of care.

Yes, I am aware it is a performance. But people indeed do say they kill babies there. Among other things. And that's not the only place they say those things about, nor is it a recent development.

I'm saying that if they do in fact kill babies, they don't do it at well known places like Bohemian Grove. No need to defend the innocence of the performances there. I have zero doubt it is just that.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

They really can.

Well i'll be...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

We don’t need stories. There is video. Thanks Alex Jones. He did at least one thing right.

That being said. Idk why they would go there and perform these and other rituals, if it wasn’t meaningful to them.
I've seen that video. However, over the years I've found his "infiltration" of The Grove increasingly suspicious. I don't think he snuck in. If anything he was allowed to film it to launch his presence in the alternative world.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I do believe there is twisted stuff going on with the elite, I just think it happens other places. You don’t have to be super ultra wealthy and powerful to be a member of boho grove FYI, there is thousands of members.
Lol my sister in laws brother has bartended and served food at the grove. My family is from Nor Cal where it is. We've hung out a lot of times, although I haven't questioned him much about that experience. From what he did say, he didn't appear to have seen anything crazy. Just drunk rich people. That doesn't mean that weird stuff doesn't happen.
edit on 16-12-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join