It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: The GUT

That can of worms should be reopened and completely dug through in light of recent events.

That said, it's still the same old stale can of worms it was a decade ago...

Lots of scamming going on from all sides.

Do you think it would shed any light on current events, Springer? If so, in what way? As I stated above, I don't agree with all the conclusions of the Reality Uncovered team.

For example, their theory that it was basically a scam to sell books. That seems at odds with the totality of the information. Reopening the can of worms--I'm pretty certain--won't reveal that we sent a crew to Planet Serpo or that E.T. likes strawberry ice cream.

That it was a concerted effort to float misinformation is very clear, however, considering the Serpo story had no basis in fact, but how do we interpret that? That remains the question.

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Gee...I use the 'S'-word, and it all comes back.
A decade ago, there was a sophisticated attack, SERPO, on the sensibilities of the UFO community. Heads were exploding. Then it was found to be a hoax, and end of story. We were played. The identities of the known puppetmasters is disconcerting, to say the least. Has there yet been a final analysis from the ground up? I mean a final, final analysis?

You trouble-maker You!

I think that a final, final analysis is left up to all of us individually, Johnny. I highly recommend to anyone that hasn't, to familiarize one's self with all of the various characters/players, their history professionally and in ufology, and then work through the "Gang of 5" emails. Having done that myself, I'm pretty sure others would find it highly illuminating as well.

I also recommend--to anyone interested in these current events--to peruse the link in my sig as it gives much backstory history and some truly fascinating glimpses into some of the players as relates to these issues.

Finally, I would make note that even after the Serpo Hoax, Kit Green continued to maintain security clearances and THAT fact I find highly suggestive.

These guys are not bucking the system. For the most part they ARE the system with some useful idiots (so-to-speak) under their care and direction is my studied opinion. For example, Delonge seems to possibly be the current Bill Ryan so to speak. A good question to ask is: Do we see patterns and M.O. here?

edit on 11-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
A good question to ask is: Do we see patterns and M.O. here?
Yup.
And they're troubling.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Enflaming the mental illness of vast numbers, in the pursuit of science,
and for purposes of social engineering.

Sounds like Nazi Germany to me.

Oh wait... current events.

Kev

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
For another take on the UFO subject I'd suggest reading the book "Alien Intrusion".

Ali en Intrusion (Updated & Expanded) Paperback – May 31, 2010

When actor Richard Dreyfus gazed up into the heavens during the hit film, Close Encounters of the Third Kind audiences looked with him, in rapt attention. Alien encounters cropped up like, well, crop circles. More films were released. Books detailed alleged abductions. NASA funded SETI, an effort to make contact with civilizations from other worlds. But is all this valid? Are there really alien civilizations in our vast universe? In Alien Intrusion, Gary Bates gives a thorough treatment of this fascinating subject. What is behind the numerous sightings from around the world? Does the U.S. Government have evidence of alien craft? Can we hope to make contact in our lifetime? The author comes from an unapologetic Christian perspective, but lets the facts speak for themselves. His expertise on the subject and ability to 'cover the bases' has earned widespread respect - even from many in the 'UFOlogy community' who may be uncomfortable with the startling conclusions to which he inevitable leads the reader. This was especially evident during an amazing three-hour interview with George Noory on Coast to Coast. This invaluable book will help Christians understand the issues, and be able to intelligently answer questions and engage in dialogue with a culture sure were are being watched from space. Heavily illustrated with photographs and drawings - an amazingly comprehensive 'cutting-edge' look at the UFO abduction phenomena.

edit on 11-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Why is he only able to help Christians understand?

Sounds like a faith-based thing, iow - the opposite of science.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Not at all! Actually that is only one of the theories they look at. I know J Allen Hynek thought UFO's were manifestations of interdimensional entities before his death with shades of paranormal. That is also one consideration of the book. It is heavily suggesting these beings could be fallen angels or demons as in biblical recounting, but that is by no means all they explore. You'd have to read the book, which I recommend. They look at scientific angles too.
edit on 12-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is for anyone interested...who did not click on to one of IsaacKoi's links from the previous page.

"Strike Fighter Commander Details Incredible UFO Event"

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

An experienced fighter pilot no less! Great testimony!!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It would seem this may well be about a "USO" as well as a "UFO". Imo, USOs are just as fascinating as their airborne counterparts. We probably know more about 'outer' space than we do our own damn oceans. If I were a visiting intelligence trying to stay unnoticed, the depths would be the easiest option.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The AATIP was not doing UFO investigations. It's been completely blown out of proportion. The AATIP's business was to develop ways to detect, track, and counter adversary airborne threats. Staying one step ahead of the adversary is how you win battles and wars.

I don't doubt, though, that much of their funding was funneled to Bigelow with the help of Nevada's Harry Reid. Bigelow was investing in Nevada; why NOT flow DoD $$ to him? Money for the state! WOOT! Sure, it may bring jobs to the state, but it lines the pockets of the players as well.

Once money gets into the "national security" black hole, where it goes after that is untrackable--sometimes to actually protect national security, but more often to take care of political and industrial cronies and bring $$ into states. It is all controlled by congress. The accounting ends when it falls into the hole.

It's corrupt and criminal.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Dark Journalist together with Alexandra Bruce, Joseph Farrell and Walter Bosley talking about the DoD related exposure, the Tom DeLonge marketing campaign and how it all looks like a perception management operation.

UFO DECEPTION OP! DELONGE REID BIGELOW & NY TIMES EXPOSED! DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL

Looks like duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.

Most likely a duck.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"Grant Cameron: UFO Disclosure Update/Tom Delounge/Pentagon/UAP"

[1/19/18]

Cameron quotes Isaac Koi @ 32:18

In a 1956 Frank Edwards taped radio lecture...Edwards quotes Albert Einstein suggestion to President Harry S. Truman, about the 1952 "UFO SHOOT EM DOWN ORDER" @ 37:15

Cameron: "We have meet the enemy and he is us" --- "Game over...if Trump discloses UFO's" @ 39:50

edit on 20-1-2018 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 20-1-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 20-1-2018 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 20-1-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

so what's the main points in the video that Cameron is talking about for those who can't spend the time watching the whole thing

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The gimbal video that Elizando et al have been playing all over media:

- is NOT from the USS Nimitz UFO incident (it is from another incident, with unknown date/time/location)
- the rotating UFO looks like a heat plume from any possible (even conventional) aircraft, not a physical object per se
- rotation of the object on the video is most likely caused by the rotation of the gimball lense (demonstrable)
- the video in question has been going around for some time already, it's not new
- the audio in video is probably later added on and is according to various people (not just according to John Lear)
- the credibility of the video in question breaks down when analyzed by people who actually study and understand fighter gimbal/gun IR videos

= It is most likely a manufactured and deliberately confusing video that has been always presented along with the Nimitz incident and the pilot testimony, although the gimbal video is NOT from the Nimitz incident and is NOT from the incident to which the interviewed pilot () is referring to.

It is most likely part of a manufactured narrative, a psyop and/or disinformation campaign by the usual suspects (whatever three letter agencies that pulled off the Linda Moulton Howe hoax, Bill Moore hoax and several Steven Greer hoaxes).

edit on 20-1-2018 by Pathaka because: typos

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pathaka

thank you for the rundown. much appreciated sir.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pathaka

- is NOT from the USS Nimitz UFO incident (it is from another incident, with unknown date/time/location)
- the rotating UFO looks like a heat plume from any possible (even conventional) aircraft, not a physical object per se
- rotation of the object on the video is most likely caused by the rotation of the gimball lense (demonstrable)
- the video in question has been going around for some time already, it's not new
- the audio in video is probably later added on and is according to various people (not just according to John Lear)
- the credibility of the video in question breaks down when analyzed by people who actually study and understand fighter gimbal/gun IR videos

= It is most likely a manufactured and deliberately confusing video that has been always presented along with the Nimitz incident and the pilot testimony, although the gimbal video is NOT from the Nimitz incident and is NOT from the incident to which the interviewed pilot () is referring to.

It is most likely part of a manufactured narrative, a psyop and/or disinformation campaign by the usual suspects (whatever three letter agencies that pulled off the Linda Moulton Howe hoax, Bill Moore hoax and several Steven Greer hoaxes).

Well, well well, then so much for TDL’s talk recently that he did such a great thing.

Ill listen to this

Actually Cameron says this is a partial disclosure but the real one is to be in a couple of years.

Cameron is kind of all over the place somtimes

edit on 20-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thank you for this thread good sir!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pathaka

Just so we are clear. There are TWO SEPARATE videos that were rolled out by TTS.

1 video showing the GIMBAL incident

1 video showing the USS Nimitz incident

coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

I’m all for critical analysis of the footage. Apparently the GIMBAL system is a Raytheon optical product and was aledged to have been equipped on a US Navy F/A 18 Super Hornet aerial platform during this footage.

I haven’t been able to find anyone from Raytheon or the DOD to go on the record to provide any insight into the footage and their analysis of it.

With out a qualified person with verified background or verified ‘chain of custody ‘ from the DOD. I don’t think anyone can definitively say if they are real or fake or a mix of both. My hopes are TTS can provide one of these.
edit on 20-1-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I also encourage everyone to read, analyze, the Nimitz pilot report.

I wrote a extensive reply a few pages back but in a nutshell if the report is authentic I think it shows:
1- an official AATIP report potentially produced by Elizondo himself ( report was written in October 2017- just before Elizondo resigned his position with anticipation of the TTS roll out of this video in December- while the incident happened some 14years earlier.

2- more importantly it shows an unknown higher authority in the DOD that has a keen interest in UAP. Interest enough to forgo safety protocols ( low fuel levels by pilots) as well as understand that there was a potential threat (female controller asked what ammunition’s were loaded on each fighter (none) and that they “ were in a situation where we may need to use our aircraft itself as a weapon”.

What authority was directing the female controller from the USS Princeton to re vector the two fighters from their exercises, low on fuel and no live munitions to investigate a unknown threat? Also curious is that all debriefing protocols were cancelled for reasons unknown.

Pretty cool stuff if true.

coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

edit on 21-1-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Link added

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join