It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I wonder how they will explain this away? Weather balloon? lol

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here's a BIG question about all this: Was Dr. Hal Puthoff, currently of To The Stars Academy fame, involved in the dissemination of the Serpo Hoax or Serpo Disinfo Op. Hard to say which but that pretty much covers the Occam's choices at least in general terms.

If we find the answer to that BIG question to be "Yes," would that raise legitimate concerns about what TTSA, Puthoff, & Team Bigelow are really up to?

Isaac, care to take a stab at that?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

GUT, they forget so easily.

edit on 26-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Help them remember, Will!!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Help them remember, Will!!

Look GUT, remember the book mirageman…

Some clichés are in order:

You could lead a horse to water but you can’t make em drink

I don’t want to be the bubble buster

The usual suspects

My heart hurts to see this and I really hope I’m wrong here.

GUT I just don’t have it in me to do it

They’ll listen to you...But maybe we should let it play out and hope, hope for a miracle

I know your trying to give them a chance here, trying to be patient and maybe, just maybe, this time something will go right…but

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I bet mirageman is making a monster reply to this.

Let him do it…

Oh I could do it; would be like shooting ducks, but this is not my main work…

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
a reply to: IsaacKoi

For the video on the website you link to, with the audio, John Lear is debunking it from the plane and pilot side. Someone asked him about the video and he responded with this

I'm not sure if Lear's tongue was firmly in his cheek, but he also says there that people still think real planes were involved in 9/11, but they were actually holograms. WTF???

Edit: actually, it looks like that whole article is by someone named Ryan, Lear may have just reposted it

edit on 12/26/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/26/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

"Mirage Men" by Pilkington both book and documentary but, yeah, that's a start.

Speaking of "Mirage Man" I bet our own remarkable MM will probably deliver some substantial food for thought on this subject before too long. I hope so anyways.

I have a gut, heh, feeling that Jack Brewer from The UFO Trail will be busy connecting the prolific dots as well. Sharp and fair mind that cat. Logical and well-sourced.

Are they--Team Bigelow cum Aviary just true-believers ready to help spread the official disclosure gospel or maybe frustrated insiders trying to force Disclosure from a reluctant deep state?

Possibly.

Are they mostly IC Spooks who have a looong history in the making/shaping of modern UFO mythology? Hell yes. It's not even really debatable.

So what does that mean? Hal Puthoff right in the middle of Serpo then...and To The Stars now.

That's just a question that deserves an answer does it not?

Certainly for any potential investors, but hopefully to the "UFO Community" too. That would be us, ahem.

edit on 26-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yeah, I read that about the holograms, but it didn't have to do with this video so I ignored it. I'm not sure why he even added that in there. The analysis was requested by Ryan, not authored by him. At the end it says "so there you go Ryan, a scientific analysis just as you requested."

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Its too many parallels with people and events

What folks don’t realize is that this wonderful opportunity with the compliant MSM and interested public can be a massive, and I mean massive, setup to actually bring the whole UFO thing to a screeching halt.

They have the ability to now just torpedo this event and then just imagine the headlines:

UFO video shown to be phony

All over the news

Kumbaya turns to oh sh___

Then what

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Nah...somebody wants us to believe, Will. But exactly WHAT do they want us to believe and how closely does it resemble the truth? That's always been the question. Meet the new boss...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You are dead flippin' right. No doubt about it.

On the other hand, the disclosure was not just a video.

There was also the interview of the pilots, and the quotes from the head of the program, who resigned because the matter wasn't being investigated with the seriousness it deserved.

Without taking a thing away from the risk you noted with the video, that does add some weight that is a little harder to make puff into people's faces.

As an aside, it astounds me that this particular video leads the way in the first "incidents" taken seriously by Mother Times and Newsweek, CNN, BBC, etc. Think of the incidents that have happened in the last 2 decades that impacted far more people, Phoenix and O'Hare are but two of them (not sure if there's video of O'Hare). And Mexico, mother of god, Mexico, it is inundated with UAP (is that what we call them if we want to be kool like TTSA?).

Anyway, made for an interesting and "festive" Christmas season.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Nope. Hal was brought into it by Rick Doty, just like all the rest of the genuinely intelligent members of the aviary were. Since one of them knew and trusted Doty the rest looked into it with sincere interest. But you already knew that (or should have).

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Nope. Hal was brought into it by Rick Doty, just like all the rest of the genuinely intelligent members of the aviary were. Since one of them knew and trusted Doty the rest looked into it with sincere interest. But you already knew that (or should have).

I could buy that, Springer, if A.) Doty"s dodginess wasnt well-known certainly by the time (if not before) the MJ12 hoax/Disinfo/psy-op/take your pick, and B.) those pesky and very telling "Team of 5" emails.

Hal Puthoff being one of the "5." Those emails certainly show direct participation in the management of the release of SERPO "disclosure" information. I can't see them being read any other way as regards Kit and Hal. Maybe they had "National Security Need To Know" reasons but, whatever. they seem to murky the ufological waters more than clarify them.
edit on 26-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Speaking of "Mirage Man" I bet our own remarkable MM will probably deliver some substantial food for thought on this subject before too long. I hope so anyways.

I've been rather occupied with food of another sort recently and due to the holiday period have had little free time for anything else. What a shame hey!

But I do intend to attempt to catch up shortly.

Richard Doty appears to be poking around again as I mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread. Possibly something linked with the revelations about AATIP and about a UAP experiencer study group. Are certain birds of a feather flocking back together again? I have heard that things were not good at all for some of these 'experiencers'. They suffered physical and/or psychological damage and that there is a very disturbing pattern that emerged from these studies.

Whatever is going on behind the scenes, Bob Bigelow appears to have stopped funding his research into the 'phenomenon' because he has now seen enough evidence to satisfy his curiosity.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

...Are certain birds of a feather flocking back together again? I have heard that things were not good at all for some of these 'experiencers'. They suffered physical and/or psychological damage and that there is a very disturbing pattern that emerged from these studies.

Experiencers or Human-Use Experimentation. I wonder...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Not sure what's going on with the TTSA website, but Sacredlore posted this here www.abovetopsecret.com...

The number of investors and amount they've collected is all zeroed out

A follow up from the TTSA website:

**Please excuse us while the FundAmerica technical team repairs an error in the “Investors” and “Amount Raised” tracker. Note that this has no impact on the Invest Now functionality and we are still actively accepting investments.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ggierach
I wonder how they will explain this away? Weather balloon? lol
The so-called "unexplainable acceleration" turns out to be not so hard to explain:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the acceleration isn't unexplainable after all, but I don't get why people were getting so excited about acceleration of a craft with g-forces that humans couldn't survive anyway, since we obviously have unmanned craft. Why should human limits be any concern for those?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"Space Industry Robert Bigelow Says Aliens Visit Earth"

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

and his opinion is legit cause why? he's a guy who owned a hotel chain used that money to buy a ranch and make a aerospace company that makes space habitats that look like someone who designs inflatable kiddie pools came up with. the govt through the kooky Reid aerial threat program gave him their ufo reports cause they don't need them.
edit on 27-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join