It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thats why I didn't want to come across as saracastic. It just amazes me that, as you pointed out, Hillary's UFO talk was lightly in the open, but mostly in private just like how the interesting chat came out from Podesta's email which were leaked. I really doubt that if she had won the office, that she would have made anything public (her past actions showed this)

Yep, I'm sorry if I made it sound political too. What I will say is that after the holidays are over, I can't wait to see what else gets uncovered about this.

By the way G. Knapp's investigation into this, was it just the two days, or did I miss a bunch of it?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
a reply to: Willtell

I am becoming extremely suspicious of the fact that no serious UFO researcher is discussing the quite potentially damning video analysis (debunking), like the videos CObzz just posted.

Unless I've missed it, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. But I haven't heard any comment on these compelling debunking efforts from any of the well known researchers here at ATS, nor from Greer or Cameron, nor any guest or host on Coast to Coast AM or Fade to Black. Let alone TTS/AAS.

Failure by the 'main players' to address or even acknowledge the serious holes in the evidence must not be ignored.

Unless I'm wrong.
Somebody please tell me where I'm wrong.

What you have to understand is that many folks want this to be a true disclosure

Can we really determine what’s true and false here, save the blatant stuff?

We never determine one way or the other what is true regarding this stuff subject to so many interpretations and undercover antics.

Objectivity here is like a murky hole. The government may in the final analysis be unable to substantiate any of this.

They’ll be skeptics, jealous wannabes, and deniers who were always deniers, and people who want to believe

It’s all human nature, the good, the bad and the ugly

And even sometimes, when were lucky, the beautiful, the good and the perfect, though very very rarely

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Don’t worry about it. I agree Hillary wouldn’t have done anything probably.

Overall, this is all going to be instructive just watching!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Two things. Id be interested in a link to the debunking Cobb's posted.

Also any update to the ttsa website showing 0 investors or money. Personally i believe thats gotta be a glitch. All of his investors couldnt have backed out.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Still shows 0

Just a glitch I am sure.

Perhaps they had a rush of "buys" or investment and the program that kept running track crashed. That makes more sense than having literally everyone pull out and go back to "0"

It's right here: dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Two things. Id be interested in a link to the debunking Cobb's posted.

Also any update to the ttsa website showing 0 investors or money. Personally i believe thats gotta be a glitch. All of his investors couldnt have backed out.

originally posted by: C0bzz
Couple of good videos regarding what was video taped.

Also, the TTS/AAS counter is still 0 for both 'investors' and 'amount'. I saw that last night too (about 16 hrs ago).

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The Black Vault guys can't get any FOIA returns from this stuff. Very curious...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

That or a simple glitch of the counter during maintenance or something. I'm sure you are 100% correct that they weren't suddenly and instantly refunded bybeveryone.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Isn’t DeLonge supposed to be releasing a third video as well? I swear he said there were three.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So, are you saying that the government should have included hard date from these satellites in the footage released? It's a fair question, to be sure, I'm just asking if that's your point?

It's not "full disclosure" unless the hard data is available for analysis. Doesn't matter whether it's satellite data or from other sources. But in my mind, full disclosure is not a pile of documents and a few videos.

Perhaps someone should define what full disclosure is. I'm really surprised that so many people are willing to accept whatever is thrown at them just because a few bigwigs from government agencies are playing ball.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

Perhaps someone should define what full disclosure is.

Just for starters the results of the $22 million tax payer funded Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

So, are you saying that the government should have included hard date from these satellites in the footage released? It's a fair question, to be sure, I'm just asking if that's your point?

It's not "full disclosure" unless the hard data is available for analysis. Doesn't matter whether it's satellite data or from other sources. But in my mind, full disclosure is not a pile of documents and a few videos.

Perhaps someone should define what full disclosure is. I'm really surprised that so many people are willing to accept whatever is thrown at them just because a few bigwigs from government agencies are playing ball.

You make an excellent point.

It's funny, I guess so many of us considered it near impossible that a medium as respected as the NY Times would write an article on UFOs and not have a debunker present or a snicker in it, no comment about little green men, that we have not actually considered what really would constitute full disclosure - as you note.

I think we could agree that an announcement from the president or joint resolution of Congress would go a long long way, but would they also need to make something available for study? THAT's an excellent point/question on your part.

I don't think that our government is working as "one" entity on this one. In fact, I think the ntel communities are working directly against the President, they are not used to having a president dress them down in public. So, any "disclosure" we get right now will almost surely be bits/pieces because anything more would require coordination across departments and agencies.

Nice job, you should consider starting a thread on this very topic.

BTW: The government of France commissioned a real study back in the early 2000s and put their best scientists on the case. After review of all their files, they determined that the official position of France should be that "Of the 5-10% of sightings that remain unexplained, the extra-terrestrial hypothesis is the most likely explanation given the data ..." (paraphrasing). There's a government (a respected one) saying that UFOs are most likely alien life form derivatives, and yet would that be disclosure if the U.S. put out the same statement? I say "no."

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Pentagon ufo study catches the attention of Congress.

Former Nevada Senator Harry Reid thinks it may be time to hold Congressional hearings about ufo's.

What he does know is that the explosion of news coverage about the UFO issue has caught the attention of Congress. Reid's phone started ringing immediately, he says, people from Congress and the business community who've always been interested in the subject but were afraid to admit it. Reid thinks the time may be right to re-launch a formal inquiry.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Keep in mind many senators and congressmen are completely lacking in any form of common sense. Like hank johnson who thinks the island of guam will capsize if too many soldiers stand on one end of it to Maxine waters. So i wouldnt expect this to be a ground swell of americas brightest congressmen and senators demanding answers on ufos.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more. Knowing what I do about the present state of our country, Congress and the White House, I expect this to go nowhere sadly.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The government(s) might not know what is going on...

…And to admit that, they feel, is admitting helplessness towards a reality that may be more powerful than us.

Would you want to do that if you were a head of a government?

That’s why I’m leery of this so-called disclosure.

Is it an admission or disclosure claiming they actually know what’s going on?

Or a disclosure admitting ignorance and impotence?

TDL said that the government was heroic and had to hide this stuff

What does he mean by that?

edit on 26-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Hearings will be predictable, but I think are necessary

They might bring some of the world to the level we here on ATS are: still ignorant just informed of a whole lot of stories about alien/UFO experiences from second hand sources.

In a trial, since some of this kind of evidence is called hearsay, wouldn’t even be admitted

There will be no benefit from any of this as long as the government keeps secrets

And their not going to fess up to impotence and ignorance—though implicitly they’ve always claimed ignorance.

So frankly there is a mystery to what their doing.

People so anxious to jump on the bandwagon and claim DISCLOSURE is here are going to have to answer these questions.

They have to answer to the question. Are they doing a massive Paul Bennowitz operation?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

For the video on the website you link to, with the audio, John Lear is debunking it from the plane and pilot side. Someone asked him about the video and he responded with this

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join