It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Good you are bringing the focus to what really matters :-)
Indeed, from the pictures we have seen so far, ET is somewhat aesthetically challenged.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

I find this pic cute

But then I find this next pic, not cute.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The materialistic paradigm is going to suffer. Should I feel sorry for it?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex
Seriously, this is like your 7th or 8th time linking to that website. If you wish to advertise and market for a website, you should go through the usual channels instead of pretending to be a regular poster.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

Seems they suffer from the same problem like our race: Not all are born equally :-)
Bring on the ET Rihannas and Clooneys!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore
Neil deGrasse Tyson, I want him to call me when he has a dinner invite from dark matter. Until then, it is just a place holder to explain something the physicists do not understand.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

LOL! Nice point, these days physics is not exactly a precise science anymore :-)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Sorry that I've bothered you. I just saw that website for the first time a few days ago, while looking up specific aspects of the videos that I haven't really seen addressed here.

If you saw the thread I linked to, and the video of the 'rotating flare' explanation, I'd love to know:

what did you think?

edit on 22-12-2017 by Iridomyrmex because: link

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Well hello again. As you asked earlier, for us to put our jester balls down, I am not currently juggling as a fool for any particular court. I continue to not desire to juggle for your court either.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I think it is an entirely reasonable analysis.

Reckon at least 1 or 2 optical techies in either the military or Raytheon probably offered up similar explanations that have been "forgotten" for the sake of narrative shock value.

They are building a theme park of woo.

You will get to go to the Las Vegas "UFO Warehouse" ($899) and experience the "effects" from exotic materials.
Then you'll get a connection to Utah to go stay at the "UFO and Spooky stuff Ranch" ($2499)
Finally, if you really want the answers you get to visit "UFO Lou's Grotto" where you meet the big man himself and get your own pet theory confirmed whilst sat on his knee ($4499+ $799 pet theory photo).

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This is dying down already. Only the people interested are trying to keep it going
It is really frustrating because no one seems to care. I have posted this on Facebook and other places, but they are so conditioned to believe ufos= B.S. that they they just do not care.

These are the people who could change this, but they are more interested in what the latest celeb gossip is to even think about this.

It is so frustrating!
edit on 22-12-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
This is dying down already. Only the people interested are trying to keep it going
It is really frustrating because no one seems to care. I have posted this on Facebook and other cases, but they are so conditioned to believe ufos= B.S. that they they just do not care.

These are the people who could change this, but they are more interested in what the latest celeb gossip is to even think about this.

It is so frustrating!

People dont like to be forced to change.
Thats why they have to release things piece by piece.
Slow and steady is the best way.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

It is really frustrating because no one seems to care. I have posted this on Facebook and other cases, but they are so conditioned to believe ufos= B.S. that they they just do not care.

It is so frustrating!

People dont like to be forced to change.
Thats why they have to release things piece by piece.
Slow and steady is the best way.

Well, it is frustrating that not even something official about ufos can make people interested. We are a race mostly made up of walking zombies, that is the truth of the matter.

In a month, this will not even be in the media, and we would have all moved on. That much I can pretty much guarantee

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It is so frustrating!

That's probably why they're planning to provide the details in small chunks as opposed to releasing all they've got at once. I'm sure they know how hard it is to keep up media attention in this day and age.

Although I really love seeing ATS abuzz again with lots of UFO topics, I remain cautious as to what is actually being presented through TTSA and affiiliates. But for now, I can understand that most people want to enjoy the moment so I of course wouldn't want to spoil that.

edit on 22-12-2017 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Sadly so, same here. People are compulsively interested in shocking negativity and blaming others for taking (their?) money but seem to have zero interest in (possibly) world-changing discoveries. But hang on. They will get it in the end.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

This is dying down already. Only the people interested are trying to keep it going...

If you aren't interested then why would you try to keep things going? Ufology is a fringe subject. Most people don't really care and Christmas is probably taking a lot of their time up.

But there is more if you dig a bit deeper and follow the money. I haven't time to write it up just now. Maybe later.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well, it is frustrating that not even something official about ufos can make people interested. We are a race mostly made up of walking zombies, that is the truth of the matter.

In a month, this will not even be in the media, and we would have all moved on. That much I can pretty much guarantee

We can't be bothered by anything but running to work everyday, paying bills, drinking ourselves into a stupor, watching sports, collecting bling, and digging ourselves out of self-inflicted debt.

TPTB understand that we are asleep, and even if the truth was presented we'd probably brush it off for a six-pack, pizza and a football game.

And we wonder how 9/11 and other kinds of things similar can be perpetrated with ease. lol

Just enjoy the holidays and know that there are a good number of people reading between the lines, and one-day maybe the masses will come to a different awareness.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

This is dying down already. Only the people interested are trying to keep it going...

If you aren't interested then why would you try to keep things going?.

I have explained this. Problem is, there are too many people not interested. Put it down to being conditioned to care more about what the latest celeb is doing, or who is being evicted on big brother. That is what people care about

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: spleenika
a reply to: SacredLore
Neil deGrasse Tyson, I want him to call me when he has a dinner invite from dark matter. Until then, it is just a place holder to explain something the physicists do not understand.

Or when he can explain--or explain away--gravity and consciousness. Better yet, just give him a mirror and he will keep himself occupied quite nicely.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

In this case if there is an agenda they will have to come up with more goodies.

Patience.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join