It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Tom Delonge doesn’t know anything special. What breaking news has he ever informed us of?

The partners in his company are some of those who were in charge of AATIP while it was still active, namely Elizondo. So...the very same article you're looking at could at least in part be attributed to DeLonge's company's efforts to work toward disclosure.
He admits in the rogan podcast interview that the gov invited him to their meetings. Nothing will come of this except what the gov wants you to think. They picked him for a reason. Probably because he is famous amongst younger folks and that he can be the face of the fundraising campaigns.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Whatever the public could invest fundraising wise via ttsa would basically be a spit in the wind compared to what the firms themselves can dump into their own programs or what they recieve from the govt funding. They simply dont need any public fundraising.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If the 2004 F/A-18F Hornet military jet camera footage of the UAP is legit, and the bogey comes out as unexplained, but under radar and visual contact by the Hornets and under seemingly intelligent control; it's highly possible that the UAP knew it was under radar & visual contact by military jets. Instead of the UAP escaping from the jets in a flash, right off from the button (assuming that the UAP had radar and visual contact with the two jet Hornets as well), it hung around for awhile. Therefore...I'm speculating that the aerial flying show, put on by this UAP or UAP's, was a form of communication to these jet pilots from the UAP.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Erno86 because: jet fighter designation

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I wonder if Robert Bigelow has any part in TTSA behind the scenes, such as funding...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Isaac, I believe you where putting together some questions for Doty, did this ever happen as I saw nothing further on the matter, I could of missed this of course?

I haven't gotten around to putting questions to Doty yet. I've wanted to finish off a fairly long thread, which I've just posted ("Project Phoenix and new UK UFO files showing international interest among some government officials".

I'll turn back to Doty soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, tonight's George Knapp story will he touching on one of my main interests...how Skinwalker Ranch connects with everything. Can't wait!

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Issac,

I just wanted to take a second and thank you for your hard work and all you contribute to the field/this site.
People like you are what make this place special, and help bring a bit of credibility to the field.

Your time & efforts are appreciated by us lurkers in the background reviewing your information.

Thanks,
~Winter

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hi Isaac!

I appreciate all of your dutiful reporting on these recent events. I'm wondering if you've yet seen this video on Metabunk that recreates what we're shown in the "Gimbal" video using a light source, a FLIR camera, and a rotating lens.

I love to know your opinion on it!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winterpain

Issac,

I just wanted to take a second and thank you for your hard work and all you contribute to the field/this site.
People like you are what make this place special, and help bring a bit of credibility to the field.

Your time & efforts are appreciated by us lurkers in the background reviewing your information.

Thanks,
~Winter

This here needs repeating and a second thank you, star and thumbs up.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And here is tonight's new update from George Knapp.

I-Team: Pentagon UFO study catches attention of Congress

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
George Knapp's new story just up, a continuation of his interview with Reid. It mentions Skinwalker Ranch. No reveals about the Ranch activities, but:

Robert Bigelow's mysterious Skinwalker ranch played a role in the Pentagon investigation. A picturesque ranch in northeastern Utah, shunned by its Native American neighbors and long considered a hotbed of UFO sightings and other unexplained phenomena, played a pivotal role in the creation of the once-secret Pentagon study of unknown aerial objects. In the mid 90s, Las Vegas billionaire Robert Bigelow bought the property and sent in his research team, the National Institute for Discovery Science, or NIDS, to study the ranch and the larger Uintah Basin. Over the next 10 years, NIDS scientists had dramatic encounters with the unknown, including daylight mutilations of livestock, mysterious aircraft, and discarnate entities. "The ranch is not just UFOs. Performances of anomalies go back many years," said Robert Bigelow.

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Isaac, I believe you where putting together some questions for Doty, did this ever happen as I saw nothing further on the matter, I could of missed this of course?

I haven't gotten around to putting questions to Doty yet. I've wanted to finish off a fairly long thread, which I've just posted ("Project Phoenix and new UK UFO files showing international interest among some government officials".

Isaac, I don't want to be judgmental but you know Doty has some Karma coming…
I was disappointed in Greer having Doty in his book. The guy has a lot to answer for, I hope you will seriously challenge him.

As a personal note to you. If and when Ufology becomes a recognized science, and who knows it may one day happen that major corporations, governments, think tanks, and other institutions will have Ufologists on their payroll…Then I think your work, which is so comprehensive and objective, can be a curriculum for the professional study of the subject.

Your work is that good, imo.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Ok Isaac, will be looking in with interest. However as far as Doty does go. One can fool "some" of the people "some" of the time. But, that is where it ends.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Want to make sure everyone sees this, George sent it to me earlier today:
www.lasvegasnow.com...

ETA: Well I see the ATS UFO forum is back in action and better than ever, this link was posted already...

Sweet.

I'm going to leave this duplicate post because I think it's important everyone interested in this story should watch it.
edit on 12-21-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

A picturesque ranch in northeastern Utah, shunned by its Native American neighbors and long considered a hotbed of UFO sightings and other unexplained phenomena, played a pivotal role in the creation of the once-secret Pentagon study of unknown aerial objects.

In the mid 90s, Las Vegas billionaire Robert Bigelow bought the property and sent in his research team, the National Institute for Discovery Science, or NIDS, to study the ranch and the larger Uintah Basin.

Over the next 10 years, NIDS scientists had dramatic encounters with the unknown, including daylight mutilations of livestock, mysterious aircraft, and discarnate entities.

Mark make sure your Life Insurance is paid up before your stay at Skinwalker Ranch. All the best in your stay.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm a little disappointed. Not about what all is coming out regarding the UFO story. But I was hoping for more details on activity at the ranch. My personal belief is whatever activity at the ranch is very strongly tied to the UFO stuff, and could be the key to all of this. Springer (or anyone in the know), will we ever learn more about the ranch, as well as what's happening there recently far as research and ownership?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
If the 2004 F/A-18F Hornet military jet camera footage of the UAP is legit, and the bogey comes out as unexplained, but under radar and visual contact by the Hornets and under seemingly intelligent control; it's highly possible that the UAP knew it was under radar & visual contact by military jets. Instead of the UAP escaping from the jets in a flash, right off from the button (assuming that the UAP had radar and visual contact with the two jet Hornets as well), it hung around for awhile. Therefore...I'm speculating that the aerial flying show, put on by this UAP or UAP's, was a form of communication to these jet pilots from the UAP.
Lol if the UAP knows he is on a missile lock its certainly doing a good job keeping in lock while f 18 is turning left. And the UAP nauts are not smart enough to dodge some human made F 18.

link   

Lol if the UAP knows he is on a missile lock its certainly doing a good job keeping in lock while f 18 is turning left. And the UAP nauts are not smart enough to dodge some human made F 18.

link   

link   
I hope at least ONE of them aliens that land is cute!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join