It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Oh you can thank the CIA alright.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Special thanks to John Podesta and the CIA...for partially letting the cat out of the bag --- so to speak --- The spooks over at Langely, Virginia most be so infuriated with the Trump/Pence oligarchy, that they had to disclose some UAP military jet footage, in order to turn some heads at the White House and Congress; by trying to influence the nuclear button wannabe pusher in the White House that he is no longer 'Top Gun' around here!!!

Cheers...

Erno

So what you are saying is...that the only way to stop Trump...is to reveal the existence of aliens?

Stop Trump with aliens, I have to let that sink in honestly.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Special thanks to John Podesta and the CIA...for partially letting the cat out of the bag --- so to speak --- The spooks over at Langely, Virginia most be so infuriated with the Trump/Pence oligarchy, that they had to disclose some UAP military jet footage, in order to turn some heads at the White House and Congress; by trying to influence the nuclear button wannabe pusher in the White House that he is no longer 'Top Gun' around here!!!

Cheers...

Erno

So what you are saying is...that the only way to stop Trump...is to reveal the existence of aliens?

Well...something has to give.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Cheers...

Erno

If genuine, this post will be a good artifact to sum up the collective psychosis the trump win has provoked in some segments of the USA.

If satire, very well played.

I just can't tell anymore. 😊

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's almost like a rule of thumb for the TV media to treat any credible information about UFO sightings or research with tongue and cheek. I wonder how quick the giggling and cartoon graphics will stop once an extraterrestrial race makes their presence known.

I'm sure many of us who have done a lot of research on this subject were not in the least surprised that the Pentagon had a UFO program. The big question is the extent of the UFO program. I'm sure this article hasn't even scratched the surface of what our government has kept secret regarding the UFO phenomenon.

Let's see if the media drops the ball on this because of government pressure to keep it secret.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Cheers...

Erno

Well...something has to give.

Vietnam war: Nah, not big enough.

Cuban missile crisis? Hmmm, nah let's save it for something really big!

9/11!!!: It's just...I dunno man, let's hold off a while okay?

Trump gets elected: Release the UFO'S!!!!!!! Red Alert, Red Alert!!!]

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Maybe that's why Trump wants to go to the moon ,he's on a mission to establish new relationships with the ones who are controlling the moon to create new jobs and companies on the moon and in 2024 the new moon trumptower ..

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I've seen the potential of an electrified plasma weapon of mass destruction, that a foo fighter can store within it's magnetic shield --- during my double foo-fighter sighting; one night in November, 1976 approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- And suffice to say: It has the potential of being a terrifying weapon --- something we have never seen deployed as an offensive weapon in a military theater scenario --- with total victory as a result...no doubt.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Maybe that's why Trump wants to go to the moon ,he's on a mission to establish new relationships with the ones who are controlling the moon to create new jobs and companies on the moon and in 2024 the new moon trumptower ..

That would be a bigly plan indeed! So when the Aliens said "That Moon thing? Stay away!" Trump read that and was like "Hold my beer"!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I've seen the potential of an electrified plasma weapon of mass destruction, that a foo fighter can store within it's magnetic shield --- during my double foo-fighter sighting; one night in November, 1976 approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- And suffice to say: It has the potential of being a terrifying weapon --- something we have never seen deployed as an offensive weapon in a military theater scenario --- with total victory as a result...no doubt.

What did it do, this plasma weapon? Did it destroy something huge, like a city?
Tell your story or point us to it if you already have, it sounds like an excellent read.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Id loooove to hear details about that electrified plasma weapon of mass destruction

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I’m thinking these recent govt disclosures and Tom Delonges “To The Stars” program are more slips of information to get the general population, who doesn’t research ufology as much as us, being able to psychologically handle contact or sighting unusual things in the sky or space.

With the recent rise of private/commercial/foreign space interests and organizations, the United States may feel they need to handle disclosure NOW before somebody like China benefits from announcing something. China is planning a Moon base in a few years, Elon Musk is planning colonization of Mars starting in the mid 2020s and sub-orbital and orbital tourism is only a year or two away, might as well release some stuff now so we have time to prepare.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just maybe this is the only way some of the secrets of the UFO phenomenon can get out to the public? If we believe Roswell, Lazar account of ships in hangars, MJ12 people was real. Then it would be almost impossible for the people involved in this secrecy to reveal what they have being doing for 60+ years? What they could do is say here we just found this odd metal ( reality it was retrieved from the Roswell crash?) but they go tell the public we discovered this metal recently the last decade ( and they roll out the explanation how they found it ?) Anyone think this is what happening here?

We have to disbelieve every story we have heard about UFOs to believe this a true disclosure of the phenomenon. Could it be the US government never back engineered alien flight vehicles and the US government just collects UF0 reports like every other country?

Why is the news media not asking Bigelow about the strange materials found?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I think there are probably plenty of people who would support Trump even if it was revealed that he actually was an alien.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

I have been wondering that also. What does he have? Could be the Billy Meier's metal , could be roswell stuff.....

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I'm sure many of us who have done a lot of research on this subject were not in the least surprised that the Pentagon had a UFO program.

Oh, absolutely. It's just common sense that if you have a significant number reports of weird crap flying around in your sovereign airspace, even if you think 99 percent of them are nonsense you still gotta do some investigation if only for that remaining one percent. I assume that all the military and security branches of the government have some kind of UFO report group, even if it's only a solitary guy in a basement somewhere. I'm definitely not surprised that the Navy has/had a fairly big and active UFO office.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

Why is the news media not asking Bigelow about the strange materials found?

I don't know. They really should do. He spent $22m of US taxes. Maybe we will get an answer from him in the future?

Bigelow is very vague about everything despite his background in this subject. A snapshot of which is below:

* In 1993, he started a paranormal radio show - 'Area 2000' with a Art Bell, George Knapp and Linda Moulton Howe.

* In 1995 he created NIDS with Jacques Vallee, Hal Puthoff, Melvin Morse and Edgar Mitchell on board. Looking into sightings, cattle mutilations, consciousness studies and crop circles.

* In 1996, he purchased Skinwalker Ranch. The supposed paranormal Disneyland.

*In 2004, NIDS was frozen due to a lack of worthwhile cases to investigate.

* In 2007 the US DoD handed Bigelow Aerospace (BAASS),$22 million for use in the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

So far he's stated he thinks there is an ET presence here on Earth. But despite all the projects he's funded he's never provided any evidence why he thinks so.

Meanwhile the Pentagon claim 'nothing of substance' was ever found (as posted just a page back) :

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance,” he recalled. “They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

Source

What are we to make of it all?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the Holloman AFB landing film, that would seal it for me. Wonder if that will come out?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I agree that that is normally how they handle these reports. But I have been surprised by the CBS reports I have seen in the last few days, on this video. 1, that they have showed for more than just one evening report. I've seen it morning, noon and evening for a couple days now. 2, that the reports seem more curious, than joking.

Makes me wonder what else may be coming.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
$18 million? That will buy a round of coffee and doughnuts at the Pentagon.

Is obvious this was set up to appease the senator and no real effort was expended unless there is black ops budget we do not see. $18 million is nothing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join