It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBIVault...Meeting Between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just released. Has some interesting info in it and an obviously rehearsed few lines by lynch as they are repeated to reporters more than once.

Also...was there ever any explanation by Lynch or Clinton on how this meeting just popped up?

Both have security details which according to these docs would have knowledge the other was going to be there. The meeting couldn't have been accidental.

Just raises more questions.

Source
edit on 12/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Perfectly reasonable questions that some might call questionary questions of the day, even:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Perfectly reasonable questions that some might call questionary questions of the day, even:

Lynch's response to that question is your textbook politician weaseling out of answering a question-resopnse.

I would love to know what was said. I believe the Clintons are untouchable because of the people they've bought and their allegiance to the deep state (or whatever you choose to call it)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Probably passed her an envelope containing the keys to a secret bank account in the Cayman Islands.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Sooooo...her answer to the question was that it was a good question?

Since no government criminal ever gets punished regardless I suppose that's a standard response.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Indeed, that is the questioniest question queried.

Lynch did nothing but prevaricate.

Recall, the FBI was more concerned about the fact that the meeting was leaked rather than what was said during the meeting.

Kind of like how the democrats treated the DNC hack, more concerned over the act than the content.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She basically acknowledges that yes, that is a question.

I wonder why she was never put in a situation where she had to answer that question?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

because the question was about the question, not the answer, didn't you notice?
she set it up with her own question about the question.
edit on 16/12/2017 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you recall who that interview was with? I find it even more curious that the reporter asked such softball questions... it was like a friendly chat more than a hard interview... honestly it all seems like a show for the public. Totally scripted. Just how far is our media into the deep state shenanigans???

I get that color of law makes it legal -- even legally required! -- that she can and will lie about anything deemed "classified" which is what the email investigation was all about. But she didn't even have to do that much because she wasn't asked any relevant questions!

I don't believe for a minute that any of this was to protect Hillary... it was to protect Obama. She knows even better than the rest of us that Obama was using that email system as well -- under a pseudonym no less! -- and his emails have never been released to the public...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In response to the Daily Caller,The Hill and Fox News.

Flagged for a response from Lynch.

Sounds like typical fake news saying nothing to see here when theres a hell of a lot to see.

The FACT is Bill met with Lynch.

And if you were born last nite you'd buy 'talked bout the grandkids, and casual 'stuff'.

Comey was exposed for the shill he is.

Lynch is exposed for the shill she is.

Mueller and the fatal attraction couple was exposed for the shills they are.

There is no greater example of the corruption in American politics.

Clintons name would be by the dictionary definition.

edit on 16-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Jonathan Capehert. The interview begins on page 7 at the FBI link in the OP: Source

To be fair, the interviewer does repeat the question again, later in the interview, and that's when Lynch talks about "golf & grandchildren."

I just thought that section I quoted above was mind-numbing.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Thank you -- and my apologies. I should have figured that out but I confused myself again... that's what I get for trying to walk and chew bubblegum at the same time!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I read the section where Lynch announced that she would 'accept' the decision of Comey - though she neglected to tell everyone she'd already told him to softball the description of what he was doing - just a 'matter' after all. Rather like sweeping the driveway - a bothersome matter to take care of.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Also...was there ever any explanation by Lynch or Clinton on how this meeting just popped up?

Yes.

We were told.

They badly needed to meet to discuss "golf" and "the kids."

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Yes.

We were told.

It must have been a one sided conversation, IIRC, Loretta has no grand children and doesn't play golf.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Yes.

We were told.

It must have been a one sided conversation, IIRC, Loretta has no grand children and doesn't play golf.

Hell....She doesn't even have any kids of her own...they're her husband's by his previous marriage.

The fact the FBI said they think it's a good idea to have folks sign non disclosures is pretty telling.

If there was nothing heard that was other than what she said then why have a non disclosure? Cat was already out that they met.

And how could anyone possibly take this as a happenstance type meeting?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The top dogs will be subpoenaed soon.

Mc Cabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, Nellie.

Soon Adam Schiw if will be up a creek without an Ohr.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Good point .... I also like to add another observation: note the tone of the convo ..... The answer is only meant to maintain that tone. It was never meant to provide an answer, only to maintain an image ...

new topics

top topics

join