It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma Canadian billionaire and wife suspiciously found dead in their mansion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Sherman, the founder of Apotex, and his wife Honey were found dead at their luxury mansion in an upscale neighborhood north of Toronto just before noon on Friday. Const. David Hopkinson, who would not identify the bodies, said police were called to Sherman’s residence in response to a “medical complaint.”

Source

So the police are saying it's a suspicious death apparently.

This guy was a major Pharma founder. Wondering if this will turn out to be either a murder/suicide or double suicide. I haven't had a chance to research, but my hunch is they were involved in some shady stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

allready posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Not so suspicious. His extended family has been warring with him for years over their belief that they are owed money, jobs, and equity in the company that their uncle sold to this guy. They kept losing in court so...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oops. Maybe they actually had to take some of the meds they were pushing.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

and Overdosed on Opiate Induced Constipation medicine. Sure, BigPHarma™ doesn't know there is an opiate medication epidemic but just so happened to come out w/a medication for it. If You can't crap, You're taking too many.

Maybe they took the 'red pill' and got what they deserved? Blue pill and they woulda been having eggs and bacon.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: rickymouse

and Overdosed on Opiate Induced Constipation medicine. Sure, BigPHarma™ doesn't know there is an opiate medication epidemic but just so happened to come out w/a medication for it. If You can't crap, You're taking too many.

Maybe they took the 'red pill' and got what they deserved? Blue pill and they woulda been having eggs and bacon.

I can't take opiate meds. I am naturally constipated, those pills bind me up like you couldn't immagine. Doctors kept prescribing them for me when I went in for aches and pains in the back, I would take maybe three or four as prescribed and flexeril to stop the cramping occasionally, and save the rest for the next time. Two days of them and I was bound up for three more days. Nothing I have ever found has lowered my constipation risk.

I remember being at hunting camp and the old guys would say....when you get old your main conversation with others is about your poop.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I worked for big pharma for many years, I'm not saying this is their case, but many of the top people were evil beyond measure. Most had very miserable family lives. I worked for some very very wealthy people, were are talking crazy rich and it was never enough. I remember asking a friend if they were trying to buy an island, or many islands. With that kind of evilness and wealth comes many enemies at work and outside work. I remember a top person couldn't keep a nanny because her kids wouldn't stop spitting in their faces. Many stories like this.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

allready posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join