It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights In Rosarito Beach, Mexico...Seen On Dec. 12...Look Similar To The PHOENIX LIGHTS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This sighting occurred in Rosarito Beach, Mexico on December 12, 2017 and was seen by many people, some who took photos and videos of it. There was also a report given to the National UFO Reporting Center (nufoc):

Between 8-9 pm I saw 7 bright yellow lights a distance between each one over the ocean approx 10 miles out and sitting low in the sky. I watched as one by one each light went out then one by one each light came back on. They were stationary. The lights on each one was bright yellow and very bright. The picture I sent you only shows 4 of them. I never saw them move and no sound.

www.nuforc.org...

The picture that was submitted:

These lights were stationary in the sky. Military flares eventually drift down slowly to the ground. These lights did not appear to move at all. They look VERY similar to the Phoenix Lights that were seen on March 13, 1997. Take a look at the screenshots below:

Rosarito Beach, Mexico lights seen on 12/12/2017:

Phoenix Lights seen on 03/13/1997:

Below are two YouTube video clips capturing this sighting. The first clip is the shorter of the two and captures how the lights suddenly appeared over the ocean. The second clip captures this event from a different angle. Notice how these lights appear stationary in the sky.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Here is a link to many sightings you may find of interest:
nationalufocenter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm sure the "it's just flares" crew will be along shortly. Lol.

Very cool Op!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Nice find am looking more into it. Interesting how the lights go on an off.

OVNI S interrumpen en tv en Rosarito Mex▬UFOs interrupt TV program in Rosarito Mex 15/03/2017

More footage of similar lights from a broadcast(en espanol) earlier in the year.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
www.thedrive.com...

Lots of what was reported on nationalufocenter.com... looks to be this military exercise. Rosarito could easily have been in the flight path of some of this.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I'm sure the "it's just flares" crew will be along shortly. Lol.

Very cool Op!

It's obviously flares!!
Only joking.

It's quite difficult with lights in the sky when there is no point of reference to compare height, distance and movement. In the second clip on the video, there is at least a semblance of structure and to me at least, the lights do not appear to be descending. Of course, the argument will be as to why the person filming the lights did not carry on until they either descended, extinguished or flew away. The answer is, people lose interest either if nothing spectacular is happening, their phone runs out of charge or the people they are with get restless and want to move on etc.

The witness testimony indicates they were stationary for quite some time and also went out and back on again. It would be interesting to know if they had changed position when this happened. S+F for the info, OP, but I can also see this one going the way of the 'military flares' conclusion...probably as more information comes along...rightly or wrongly.

EDIT: Had to laugh [and respond] to the guy on YT who reckoned it was down to someone lighting candles and filming them in a window reflection.
edit on 16-12-2017 by fromtheskydown because: Added info.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Never a vid of the object moving away ! 🤔

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's birds.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
flares of the chandelier type just like in the staged second phoenix event (the first was real)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
the repeat of the Phoenix 8PM Lights event there in Mexico... gives my personal opinion a greater chance of being the actual answer

a group of smaller, self piloted/'Autonomous' drone aircrafts with a bright enough LED to make it 'seen' by live spectators...

the LED lights only lit up after the group of smaller, individual drones, linked up in a larger superstructure the witnesses took for being a twelve-X larger... 'Flying-Wing' Object

to disappear, the Autonomous drones doused their LED light and de-coupled from one-another, to disburse into the night sky (giving the illusion of just disappearing)

the whole exercise was to present the Main-Street public with a seeming Other-Worldly physical UFO to measure the public response by a cross section of society...the event in the OP seems to be a repeat, but there is different Psy-ops involved is my bet

ADD

I notice an obvious difference in the two YT videos in the OP.......

www.youtube.com...
shows only 6 lights from a position directly in front of object

www.youtube.com...
shows 7 lights, from a different position to the farther right of the object being observed

also the 2nd video, with 7 lights.... the row of lights are less in-line & not so evenly spaced either

its like we are not observing the same object at the same time

edit on th31151345344316442017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
flares of the chandelier type just like in the staged second phoenix event (the first was real)

I Googled Chandelier type flares and got nothing.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Any chance you provide some links to these drone "super structures"?
I could not find anything.

new topics

top topics

join