It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is pretty good. (no it ROCKS!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I like different stuff, and this is pretty good (I think anyway)

Actually...it ROCKS!!!

edit on 12/16/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This does rock! I just downloaded it. I wrote a song called
"who's screwing me now". The problem was every week I had to add a new verse and now I can't play it because it lasts an hour.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rjbaggins

This does rock! I just downloaded it. I wrote a song called
"who's screwing me now". The problem was every week I had to add a new verse and now I can't play it because it lasts an hour.

Greetings Mr. RJB.

This is Robertson Philips here: head driver for the Tight-Screw(TM) Screwdriver Corporation.
We are interested in hearing your epic ode to screwing, with the hopes in spinning it in our upcoming mega-promotion of the new: Tight-Screw(TM) Automatic Screwing Machine.

Your interest may be shown, by calling our New-Screwing-Ideas hotline, at: 1-800-Scr-ewit.

The Tight-Screw(TM) Screwdriver Corporation thanks you for your time.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I was referring to being screwed over by different agencies as a disabled veteran so you probably have the wrong concept if I understand you correctly. However if you produce some kind of machine that would make it less painful I would be interested. Maybe then all these agencies could just give you a percentage of what they aren't going to get anyway no matter how far they bend me over. I have nothing left to give. Thanks for your interest anyway. Head Driver. Impressive. The ladies used to call mine the "ankle spanker" I could maybe be a "head screwer" but the Government would somehow take all my money anyway so what the heck. Good luck with that though.

RJ Baggins

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

gets two thumbs up. I like it........Thanks. Always looking for new music that is pleasing to the ear.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

top topics

join