It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in the Music industry... any other suggestions for me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I chose SkunkWorks because it is pretty difficult to prove these claims...
Despite how compelling some of the evidence may be.
But mainly I chose SkunkWorks to filter out any users who may decide to just troll, rather than discuss the subject.

My evening started with this...
documentarylovers.com...

Now I don’t expect many to watch this any time soon, as it is about an hour and 40 minutes long...
I’m sure some will indulge me...
But I will provide a basic synopsis to give people something to discuss if for any reason they cannot watch the video.

Firstly...
I have to say... even if you think this particular conspiracy is claptrap, as many do...
It is a very, very entertaining and pretty informative video...
If you are averse to this theory, you may probably still find it to be very enjoyable, if you can suspend disbelief for the duration.

Another group who may be disinterested, alongside the general sceptics, will be the non-believers of any type of Deity or Spiritual phenomena...
There is quite a big undercurrent of religious proselytising, in particular from an Islamic standpoint, but also from a Christian and Judaic stance...
It is my belief given the info provided by the creators they have a mixture of religious beliefs rather than a single dogma.
But again, if you can suspend disbelief, you may still find it entertaining.

So now I’ve given you a heads up, in terms of whether this may interest you...
I’ll do a brief synopsis;

The video begins with their explanation of the the term RainMan (very common in many songs)...
They try to breakdown what they believe this term symbolises.

Much of the early parts of the video use HipHop music to highlight this theory.
But they also touch partly on other genres and artists.

There is snippets of interviews with a few stars who say they “sold their soul to the devil”...

Later on in the video is a chapter dedicated to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
I don’t think this needs much description from me, I’m pretty sure you are all aware of the stories.

Towards the end of the video it delves into a message of Hope...
With a breakdown of artists breaking free of the control of the Puppet Masters, or at least attempting to.

Aside from Aliens, this has always been my favourite conspiracy theory...
Probably for the abundance of people, songs and subliminal messaging that can be theorised on throughout this particular industry.

Personally I do believe a lot of the theories, however I also believe there is a lot of information I think is misrepresented or spun too.
I find it strange that people can dismiss this theory in its entirety, but I am pretty biased as well, and may be doing the sceptics a disservice when I say that.

You know, when I decided to start making this thread, I did so with the intent to just share the video and ask for other suggestions, as I am currently in the mood to delve into whacky conspiracy “documentaries”, even if for nothing more than pure entertainment value.

So if you do have any suggestions, I welcome them.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The 27 club (spooky, honestly)

Ke$ha and her lawsuit regarding being mind controlled, raped, etc etc

Dave Mustaine

The seven day theory of Tupac

Quite a bit of weird # out there in the music industry...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Absolutely, Rome.

I think a lot of the theories surrounding the music industry are easy to disregard...

But there really is also so many that seem to have been substantiated too.

I find it impossible not to believe there is something sinister going on.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The 27 club (spooky, honestly)

Ke$ha and her lawsuit regarding being mind controlled, raped, etc etc

Dave Mustaine

The seven day theory of Tupac

Quite a bit of weird # out there in the music industry...

edit on 16-12-2017 by seeker1963 because: Antifa boy isn't worth it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Try and bring ATS back to its roots, and far away from the political nonsense they distract us with...

& this is what we get?

Antifa boy isn't worth it.

Crazy.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Youtube: |"gay mafia" rap|

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Seen a few things to do with that particular issue.
It’s another very strange theory, one of the strangest of all in music.

It’s detractors have a safety net that many other conspiracies don’t though...
& that’s the automatic response of “homophobe” to shame people and shut them up.

It may be a load of bollocks, but if that’s the case, they should make their point...
The homophobia label is an insidious and suspicious way to not discuss it.
edit on 16-12-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Cool topic mate!! My favourite drummer and total inspiration anything percussion is Danny Carey. He has some pretty freaky beliefs. Even the way he sets his drums up in accordance with sacred geometry. He father was a Freemason and Danny obviously likes a bit of Crowley. Check out his bio on the Tool Page. Some crazy stuff. Absolutely amazing drummer though. Can't wait for the remastered Opiate to come out.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I chose SkunkWorks because it is pretty difficult to prove these claims... 

Exactly, I've gotten twenty minutes in and I've shaken my head a few times. As a topic it's kind of like ufos for me, I zone out when people start talking facts about things that cannot be proven.

But I'll have some coffee and try watch the rest, come back and comment.

I do want to say this though, if it's true that artists chose to side with the devil then there's artists that have produced material in spite of this.

A band I've never really seen mentioned in threads like this is Queen, they've had some interesting lyrics and videos.

Anyways I'll be back, I tend to notice the lyrics of songs. The voice is the weapon of choice.

nice thread for a Saturday morning, it's an excuse to listen to music too

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I'll check out the vid tomorrow.

I'm a musician/songwriter, so some of the music conspiracies naturally appeal to me (even if I don't believe everything I've heard). Some things I've heard are downright spooky! I read an old thread about the alleged "Hungarian Suicide Song" in the urban legends/folklore forum -- right before trying to go to bed!! Not a good idea. There is one thing for sure, and that is the awesome power and influence music has over our emotions, and that alone gives me reason to believe dark things go down in the upper echelon of the industry and all is not as it seems.

One thing I've been particularly curious about for the past several years are claims made regarding the alleged superiority of using 432 Hertz as a concert pitch reference vs. the international standard of 440 Hertz. One such claim is that 440 Hertz was proposed by Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi propaganda minister. Another is that 432 Hertz somehow corresponds to Phi (the golden ratio), which has a number of corollaries regarding human anatomy. When I first started reading about this topic, I was like Fox Mulder: I wanted to believe! But I cannot find any substantial evidence that any of them are factual. Five years ago, I began tuning my instruments using a 432 Hertz fork to see if I could discern any special effect, sensation, etc. To date, I don't feel that there is any special reason to adopt 432 Hertz other than perhaps symbolic. It has left me scratching my head...certain musicians swear by it. Prince is just one example, and while I never was a huge fan (generational, I think) I recognize his musicianship and songwriting as an outstanding example in the pop world. If there's nothing of substance to it, where did it come from? Am I just not perceptive enough? I still tune everything with the 432 fork because, well, I paid for the dang thing and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste a perfectly good tuning fork!

I love seeing music topics come up on ATS, thanks Haz! S + F

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

This site has information and records and so on going back for years now:

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There's a history.

en.wikipedia.org...

Look back on Glam Metal. Now its Emo.

It can be observed in essentially every single TV show nowadays.

There's some extreme cases of thug rappers turning total pink of recent, to be noted in those youtube results, which is entirely contrary to Black Culture from every impression of it I've ever had.

Which would make it the ultimate final frontier of conquest for such an element. Where sure enough I'd expect there to be pushback at some point. And sure enough rappers are coming forward. Along with one particular BET producer whistleblower:

His career is DEAD now for sure so its not like one might expect an motive besides Truth on his part.

Which I wasnt surprised about at all, as I've known old rocker dudes who have talked about the very thing the rappers are now.

So its just a SHOCK for people to hear, because besides from Bill Maher saying it exists that one time, you'll never hear it on the TV. Yet it can be seen in every show nowadays.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: danielpoison
Can't wait for the remastered Opiate to come out.

Didn't know about this.
Nice one!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Over the past couple years everytime I happen to watch a snippet of a new music video from the billboard charts it alludes to blood sacrifice, chaos magic, and ritual abuse, hyper-sexualization etc. There are so many artists I loved when I was younger that have gotten extremely dark in their music videos. It honestly has gotten to overwhelming for me to even pay attention to the music industry. Katy Perry and her "bon apetite" displaying cannibalism. Absolutely disturbing. But, for some reason it's being put on BLAST right now.

Perhaps humanity as a collective is lulled enough to accept it as entertainment? I think these artists have always had a flare of occult in their music and videos. That's why they are raised up in the industry. Every now and then the pawns of the industry get a little too drunk on their power and are betrayed by their overwhelming greed. These foolish pawns never get too high as they are a liability. I used to listen to the "lost prophets" when I was younger. A couple years ago i went through a painful enlightenment of the music industry akin to your OP. I decided to look up my old favorite artists and see what flavor of occult was in their music. The lead singer of the "lost prophets" is now in prison for unspeakable crimes. Things I didnt want to read or even know about. But there it was.... for me, confirmations of the influencial evils of the current music industry / culture.

I'm not saying the whole industry is a sham. I just think there are hidden worlds within worlds which are influencing most people's day to day lives. When you become aware of these symbols, it feels like a violation of trust.

There's some extreme cases of thug rappers turning total pink of recent, to be noted in those youtube results, which is entirely contrary to Black Culture from every impression of it I've ever had.

I agree with @Ignoranceisntblisss

I have picked up on the injected feminization of black culture and the rap industry. Or is it the western culture in general? I often hear that masculinity is dying and all masculinity is deemed as toxic by these SJW. This would mimic what is going on in the music industry. I also see the infantilization of adolescent-young adults. The example of both of these would be the music video "I spy" by KYLE and Lil Yachty as young toddlers on the playground trying to pick up chicks. Hypersexualization of toddlers much? The "I spy" title is an obvious reference to the all seeing eye. Lil yachty in general is a very feminine male, yet he is extremely popular in the rap industry.

The other interesting duality here is the masculinization of females in the "hip hop industry". Most notably Nicki Minaj and her many personalities. Though can be seen coming like a wave through Danielle Bregoli "Bhad Bhabie" (cash me outside girl). Like a welling from the unconscious, the public jumped on her as a sensation and the rest is there for you to see. She is contracted with Atlantic Records.

There are many mind control things going on in the music industry as I listed above: Swapping of gender roles, infantilization, hyper-sexualization, blood magick, chaos magick, cannibalism, ritual abuse, and of course - the all seeing eye has to make it's appearance everywhere so people know who's in charge.

I apologize for my ramblings. I will work on my writing skills and hope people can get the points I was trying to make. I'm not trying to tie everything together into a hypothesis, just noting the many connections and appearances and wondering what the truth of it is.

top topics

join