It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the new age folks! It's here and you can't deny it for much longer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Welcome to Walden University!

Walden U's official

Walden’s five-year social change plan is one that will shape our thinking about the future and our vision for social change within the university. Read more about the university’s efforts to become a leader in connecting our virtual presence with both local and global actions to make a difference in the Walden 2020: A Vision for Social Change 2017 Report.

For Walden, social change is not just something we talk about—social change is who we are. Walden students, alumni, faculty, and staff are creating and contributing to real change and having an impact on a global scale.

Wow. This place gives me the hebee jebees. I watched their commercial on Youtube and just listening to it caught my attention. Now I haven't been posting much at all this year however the last few days have really gotten paying attention more all of a sudden again, this energy has been entering our paradigm stronger in the last 2 years I can feel it and see it happening.
edit on 15-12-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i dont see the creepy part myself. just an awkward commercial imo, especially the part about money.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Online Universities have been around for a while.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What's the creepy part of it?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Probably the bit about social change, as OP said

this energy has been entering our paradigm stronger in the last 2 years I can feel it and see it happening.

What wouldn't be creepy about SEEING/FEELING ENERGY entering our paradigm stronger....

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Welcome to Walden University!

Walden U's official

Walden’s five-year social change plan is one that will shape our thinking about the future and our vision for social change within the university. Read more about the university’s efforts to become a leader in connecting our virtual presence with both local and global actions to make a difference in the Walden 2020: A Vision for Social Change 2017 Report.

For Walden, social change is not just something we talk about—social change is who we are. Walden students, alumni, faculty, and staff are creating and contributing to real change and having an impact on a global scale.

Wow. This place gives me the hebee jebees. I watched their commercial on Youtube and just listening to it caught my attention. Now I haven't been posting much at all this year however the last few days have really gotten paying attention more all of a sudden again, this energy has been entering our paradigm stronger in the last 2 years I can feel it and see it happening.

Hmmm. Maybe this has something to do with this net neutrality thing?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

this energy has been entering our paradigm stronger in the last 2 years I can feel it and see it happening.

What wouldn't be creepy about SEEING/FEELING ENERGY entering our paradigm stronger....

60's

70's

80's

90's

2000's - pretty much all over the world in 1 vid:

Would you like to guess what today looks like

Don't take things too seriously out there remember, these same people who said the Man was the problem, are now themselves the Man.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

60's

70's

80's

90's

2000's - pretty much all over the world in 1 vid:

Would you like to guess what today looks like

Don't take things too seriously out there remember, these same people who said the Man was the problem, are now themselves the Man.

That was random, does the whole world experience the world in the same way, at the same time, synchronicity and all that.....

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, just that social "change" has been "happening" since as long as there is new reel footage of such.

Only thing is...nothing changes. Thus I said sit back and enjoy life.

Would be funny to see what a digital riot would be. All of that property damage and relegated instead to a few cases of carpal tunnel from being on an angry chat room.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

You really, really don't want to see a digital riot. Our infrastructure is way to susceptible to cyber attacks as it is.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

a reply to: SR1TX

You really, really don't want to see a digital riot. Our infrastructure is way to susceptible to cyber attacks as it is.

i fear it more then a nuclear attack. all it takes is for our banks to stop working for a couple weeks and mayhem will ensue
edit on 16-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have never heard of this University so I ask you how important could their awkward commercial really be? I think it is just some BS to appeal to Millennials or something because it doesn't work on me.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Meh another indoctrination center to brainwash the mindless masses .

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I don't see this as creepy. I just wanted to say that I attended Portland State University a few years back. I had a part time job in the Graphic Arts Dept. to help pay for gas because it was 120 mile round trip and thought it would help. They made me go to an employee meeting for all the staff that worked there. They were introducing some woman that they hired from back east to get more Govt funds. She was paid a ridiculous amount of money. There were electricians who said "I have been a part time employee for 2 years and you said I would be permanent and I would get some help". They said "Yes we are working on that" Then they said that they get a lot more money for out of state students so their primary interest was in getting students from other states and countries. I was amazed that they would employee full time workers as part time to not pay them like they should have been paid with the benefits. These Universities are just about the money now no matter where it comes from. I couldn't use the bathroom between classes because it was full of Muslims washing their feet in the sink to prepare to go pray and I couldn't even get in. I'm a disabled veteran and needed to go before my next class started. After 2 years I left that place and it was a shame as being one of the best business schools around. I was so happy to attend another university with plenty of international students, but many from the surrounding counties too. I don't judge people until I meet them unless my rights are being denied because of somebody. Portland State University is becoming a greedy school with the excuse of encouraging international students and whatever curriculum they have to adopt to get more money. It just makes me sick thinking about it. Check this place online. They will get the Govt to fund all kinds of crazy studies at, I think is called the Kennedy school of Govt.,and when You go to their offices they are all walking around and drinking coffee and nobody is working for the hours I was working there. When I went in to replace their new signs outside their doors, nobody was in their office working. They were all BS, ing and walking around. I was amazed. Only two office's had somebody actually working out of maybe 30, I was working at. I think the ladies were assistant's or a secretary though. So don't be surprised at classes you see being taught now because these schools are trying to encourage students from other areas to attend. It's just many of the teachers are excellent at PSU. The problem is they know how many more years they have to teach to retire and how much longer they have to pretend that what the students are feeling is very important. It doesn't have crap to do with what they are wanting to teach you to be the best and knowledgeable in your field of study.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rjbaggins

I couldn't use the bathroom between classes because it was full of Muslims washing their feet in the sink to prepare to go pray and I couldn't even get in

That sentence made me nauseous just thinking about it...how unsanitary and freaking unnecessary. Gross!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Online Universities have been around for a while.

You think this is creepy, just wait until CVS becomes this country's primary outlet for providing healthcare!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

when i go to the bathroom - i touch my own penis - then put my hands in the sink

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Maybe its an old commercial otherwise someone needs to let them know their 5-year plan shouldn't be called Walden:2020.

It could be that math isn't important when driving social change.

new topics

top topics

join