It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN entities carrying out blockchain initiatives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here's some fun random info for those of you still looking for the truth and not parroting some left right divide.

Let's take a look at the things the UN is doing or interested in doing with the wonderfully acclaimed blockchain technology they are fast starting to love.

One world currency anyone?

Anyway now that I'm done turning the majority of you off with the conspiracy nutter talk... back to your regular scheduled programming!

unite.un.org... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">United Nations PDF

Remittances, Car Fleet Mgmt., considering fund transfers and tracking

Tracking??? Tracking what??? When, for what purpose???

Teamed up with Alibaba Group co-founder for planned “e-Trade for All” application

Team up with Alibaba, what, wait why Alibaba??

www.straitstimes.com...

BANGKOK (THE NATION/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - The Chinese authorities last week announced they were shutting down bitcoin exchanges. Coming hot on the heels of a ban on Initial Coin Offerings, it was no surprise that the latest move sent the price of bitcoin tumbling. However, these moves do not mean that cryptocurrencies are finished. Indeed, China is strongly committed to developing its own digital currency which would be under the control of the People's Bank of China (PBoC) which is already trailling its own as-yet unnamed cryptocurrency.

While you eating up the latest days of our lives episode on CNN about Trumps diet coke habits China, the UN, Alibaba and the New World Order have been trudging along without even skipping a beat while creating their own blockchain crypto currency and marching China right to the lead with their government system.

Weeee!

edit on 15-12-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Go check out jinmi latest thread, you might enjoy some of the content

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe Bitcoin is a trojan horse??

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

If the vid that Khnum posted in the other thread has any merit, bitcoin and blockchain is how AI will become a major player in world affairs , he believes singularity happened back in 2015 and AI has been growing exponentially since then.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My theory is that AI will manifest into the network when it become a large and complex enough for the conditions to.. I've made this prediction in threads over multiple years

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Russian and China have been doing their best to get ahead of the crypto buzz over there. Russia even has their own coin. China is on the fence between backing one or making one.

For now, as I can't speak for the future, crypto is still somewhat low on the wealth meter even at 500B. Should it top 1T, then we may be in for some regs here at home if not sooner.

You do highlight an important aspect however, this is worldwide exchange of funds and for all intents and purposes, gambling.

The question is; how is this any different from what banks and big corps do on a daily basis? Why can't 'normies' have a persona stake and function in attaining wealth with..wealth?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
And there it is right there, what it all has been leading to. Good job putting it together. Won't be hard to follow the money, because all the money will no be tracked. In under another generation it becomes mandatory by law. And then what will we all choose of our own volition?? Will anybody believe then, even when it becomes too obvious?? OR will our hearts remain cold and hardened to the truth as it stares us in the face?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

China, the UN, Alibaba and the New World Order have been trudging along without even skipping a beat while creating their own blockchain crypto currency and marching China right to the lead with their government system.

Does that piss you off because of the across board Elite stranglehold...

Or are you just pissed that your country will no longer be the sole dominant force in the World with their petrodollar?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I can't speak for the OP and I don't know if 'pissed off' is how I feel, but what bothers me is the across board Elite stranglehold.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Communist or not, they are not special and do not defy the law of "wealthy families always rule, no matter what!"
Besides Alibaba itself, we need to be keeping an eye on the Wanda Group. They are now the largest cinema owners, and the cinema is where propaganda continues to dominate mass audiences.

Remember, they own AMC theaters.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What if ???

What if someone created a cryptocurrency with a secret "back door" that enabled the creator to issue an unlimited amount of that crypto without anyone knowing it?

With everyone else believing that the amount of crypto is limited and finite, and thus pushing up the value of that coin by "belief" alone, the originator can "sneak in" as much of his own coins into the transaction network, making himself arbitrarily rich.

Huh?

Maybe the creator of bitcoin, already has such a back door to generating more bitcoin, while everyone else just has the difficult algorithm that makes it hard to generate new money.

Bitcoin inventor is laughing all the way to the bank.

top topics

join