It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Before expecting “deny ignorance” to shame anyone into honesty. You should go around reading people’s OP history..

Some post multiple fake stories a day.. every day..

Stories that never manifest, but they still keep sourcing the same always wrong propaganda sites..

It’s too much to be honest mistakes...
edit on 19-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Paul is trying to put the stench of trump behind him for a run for the whitehouse in 2020.

But nobody is as obvious as Marco Rubio and Kasich. They might as well go ahead and announce their candidacy. I think either one of them could beat Ryan, or Trump.

Rubio and Kasich did so well last time.......lol. Maybe Hillary will run again too!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: xuenchen

If true, this would really shake things up in D.C.

I'm also not surprised the source here is unnamed. Given the current climate this could easily be true. Let's see how this plays out.

Things are damn muddy in the swamp right now.

It’s been 72 hours, so how did that all work out???

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Obviously no one resigned... so...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's not like it was a multiple sourced , confirmed by multiple major news orgs kinda article.

It was what lots of these things are. Unsubstantiated allegations from a rather unknown source site that doesnt end up getting any verification. I'm Shocked.

I didn't expect it to pan out considering the credentials of the site that had the report, which were none.

I'm not shocked it wasn't accurate. This is a conspiracy website, rumors are part of the territory. Always research further. Accept nothing at face value.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Distract and Divert .
And 75 million people are falling for it the other 270 million just want to get through the day and YOUR the ones they are targeting .
Keeping you so busie Trump this Hillary that NK again .
Lets not forget the scam taxes so distracted mean wile they drain all right just not any swamp the banks the economy .
Your rights ( as if you ever had them .)
Your schools your roads your well to long of a list so just keep focused on sex scandals or Trumps tweets or Kimmy .
O and if you get bord they have more to fill your time .
Dont worry always another croked cops stories to pull out or if that isnt enough always another poor cops who are sooo scared of old lady's and there little dogs to .

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
More fake news, huh..Stevie Wonder could of seen that coming.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another fail. 99.9% failure track record still intact.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

At least it's a consistent record

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yes, almost like this is a conspiracy site.
Even Bigfoot didn't pan out yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Xeunchen, it's going to go, drip, drip, and dropped. Already, there's been a call for Franken to stay put, in the Senate.
OTOH, there's old "Coach" Hastert, whiling away his time, in a prison cell. The MSM isn't going to tip their hands, prematurely. So it's going to be one outing at a time, if and when. Just floating these rumors, opens up all kinds of juicy blackmailing, of crooked politicians.

All in all, you should of waited for something concrete, before jumping at that three days time, bait. If they do have the goods, they ain't gonna dump it out all at once. Who knows?? Someone they don't have anything printable on, may fold like a leafy spurge, and decamp the Swamp, before waiting for some Damoclean Sword to fall on his or her head.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

yep the time limit has passed and I`m not seeing mass resignations, looks like someone got their 15 minutes of fame, time move on.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
So it has been 72 hours and nothing, am I right? I lack faith in this O.P.'s sources most of the time.
edit on 20amWed, 20 Dec 2017 02:10:48 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I knew it was fake by the source..

Why anyone else believed it when it came from propagandists , who spend every single day propagandizing...

Intentionally pushing info they know to be fake, yet people will believe them again tomorrow even after being lied to yesterday, and the day before, exc..

Wash rinse repeat..

How people can be that sheep like I have no idea..

When a “source” burns you every single day.. you would think people would catch a hint..

Unless they know it is almost certainly a lie, but are propaganda whores themselves..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The 72 hours have passed.
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join