It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It would be well, Silly to think that there won't be further scandals and resignations in Congress over sexual impropriety.

Some we won't even hear about as they will just decide to not run again ect.

Never underestimate the depravity of your elected officials.

More from both sides will be taken down or forced to leave office.

edit on 18-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Then there's nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: xuenchen

Perhaps not Monday, but coming soon. I hope all of them take a fall like a rotten tree. D’s and R’s it doesn’t matter to me.

I am actually hoping that certain 'R's' are among the casualties.
Of course you are...But the odds of that are slim, aren't they...

the odds of any part of this story being true are also very slim.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Paul is trying to put the stench of trump behind him for a run for the whitehouse in 2020.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Sillyolme

It wasn't twelve. It was more federal indictments ever in history. Mueller is working for Trump, etc. The right conspiracies are worse than flat earth and fake moon landings...

Well that was what it developed into but I'm gonna give em a break on that and just address the original twelve.
However I really do not expect any kind of answer. Those sealed indictments never had anything to do with Mueller. It was a reaction to his REAL INDICTMENTS that were issued for Manafort and Gates and in reaction to Flynns plea deal and ultimate cooperation with Robert Mueller. And nothing more. It was reactionary but contained no truth at all.
edit on 12182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No one says that there might not be more. Certainly not me.
This story however is bull. There will not be a dozen resignations today.
That is a lie. The story was never true but it's okay to post known lies if you write "IF TRUE" following it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: whywhynot

Perhaps not Monday, but coming soon. I hope all of them take a fall like a rotten tree. D’s and R’s it doesn’t matter to me.

I am actually hoping that certain 'R's' are among the casualties.
Of course you are...But the odds of that are slim, aren't they...

Not sure, rumors were swirling about Paul Ryan leaving office early.

I'll love it if this turns out to be true. Paul Ryan has been anti-Trump from the beginning. A total swamp creature.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hoax bin?.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The mods will remove my comment again, but it's been over 72 hours.

Where are the resignations?

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Possibly by Monday.

Possibly.

Your welcome.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Paul is trying to put the stench of trump behind him for a run for the whitehouse in 2020.

Yeah but, he has his own stench that will sink his little boat in 20! believe me! However the Trump stench will be very hard to scrub off. Smells like....covfefe. pewwwwww

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

But nobody is as obvious as Marco Rubio and Kasich. They might as well go ahead and announce their candidacy. I think either one of them could beat Ryan, or Trump.
edit on 12/19/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Maybe Trump is dangling some info about certain members.... waiting for the results of the tax bill vote.

Then he can let it fly afterwards.

Blackmail?

Hillary wouldn't call it that if she did it... she would call it politics.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

But nobody is as obvious as Marco Rubio and Kasich. They might as well go ahead and announce their candidacy. I think either one of them could beat Ryan, or Trump.

With the current direction the GOP is on, Roy Moore would be the perfect candidate.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: angeldoll

With the current direction the GOP is on, Roy Moore would be the perfect candidate.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Possibly by Monday.

Possibly.

Your welcome.

Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

No "possibly," there.

It's Tuesday. It's been over 72 hours.

"Deny ignorance," lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Beware, this could be a slash and burn tactic by the deep state in a desperate attempt to game the public into accepting an impeachment of the POTUS.

Remember, all it takes is an accusation.

Noooo. Can't be. Nobody has thought of that!

If you voted for Trump, you voted already knowing about all that. This is on the voters. Explore the groping links:
www.thecut.com - An Exhaustive List of the Allegations Women Have Made Against Donald Trump...
www.telegraph.co.uk - Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place...

The fool here isn't Trump really because it's the people who voted for him who put him into office.

Yet I don't think that's what they'll get Trump with. In fact, I don't think Trump will be forcefully removed. I think he'll finish his term. A second term is unlikely, but I'm not excluding it as a possibility.
edit on 12/19/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm wondering if John McCain's absence might be tied into these scandals. News reports the other day made it sound like we might soon be rid of the warmongering troll, with him undergoing brain surgery, and Trump calling McCain's wife to offer condolence. But today McCain has popped back up to say he's fine, and will be back in Washington after the holidays.

That's an awfully fast recovery, Johnny boy

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that McCain has been deliberately sidelined. My working theory is that Trump has some good dirt that he's holding over McCain's head, and the deal is that McCain will stop obstructing Trump's agenda, and in return he gets to die at home, instead of in the hospital wing of some federal prison.

George Bush Sr. may have the same deal. Because he and his minions (including McCain) all went silent around the same time. I suspect quite strongly that the full truth about the Kennedy assassination will only come out once Daddy Bush is dead.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It’s been 3 days????

I guess it couldn’t be that this was a fake story the whole time..

Who ever woiluld have guessed they?!?!

Oh, that’s right.. everyone with even a little bit of deductive reasoning...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Definitely can’t be that everyone honestly thinks trump is a disaster and pathological liar..

I mean look as proof it’s been 72 hours and there have obviously been 12 resignations... right???

Right???

Lmao..

Some people will believe anything..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join