It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Owls are not what they seem

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lets not forget architecture of towers that look like owls.

edit on 16-12-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I generally lurk but went through the process of finding my account info to address this little factoid.

"The 4th Kind" is nonsense. I lived in Nome for 10 years. I actually watched the movie in my living room there. There are no owls there. There aren't even any trees. There is no mysterious disappearance culture there, and definitely no UFO culture. Most mysterious disappearances are found to be the result of alcohol, snowmobiles, and a soft spot in the ice on Norton Sound.

The rest of this has been very interesting though.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I like owls.

The whole puking up bones and fur thing is kind of gross.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Skyfloating

Interesting read

It could be them being nighttime hunters has something to do with how the folklore evolved. They are certainly not evil looking, but they are very efficient killers of mice and small animals.

that blue jay is not afraid. I would think that owl could catch it but Jays have been one of the most territorial birds in the world. I remember a neighbors cat and our own dog getting pecked by a Blue Jay.

This owl imaging at the Bohemian Grove was creepy when we learned of that. Observing who is attending would lead me to think conspiracy possibly being hatched in such an environment in light of certain actions that are too complicated to state in this post.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
63 of 72

Can you elaborate on what you mean/what this symbol is?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Maybe. I certainly wouldn't say it's always malevolent. Are biologists malevolent if they abduct an owl to mark it?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Did you notice how despite being hit on the head the owl wasn't distracted from its primary target for surveillance?

edit on 16-12-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If we learned anything this year, it's that there is 2 sides to everything

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Put what the french president said about the flying owl in a more sinister prospective.

“The owl of Minerva, takes its flight only when the shades of night are gathering.” Hegel

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Also bohemian grove owl for human sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
13 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

14 The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

15 There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

"We" meaning.. the satanists?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
you lost me at a t.v. show "twin peaks"

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This vid is a look at the secret societies in the US mostly in Universities

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Nice thread and good to see you again.

Thanks for the welcome. Nice to see you again too.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
French President Emmanuel Macron (aka as Jupiter) invoked Minerva's Owl on a visit to Greece. The symbolism surrounding him and his presidency is off the charts!

Interesting post and link.

Macron paid €50,000 to buy himself out of his government contract in 2008,[41] and left to work as an investment banker in a highly-paid position at Rothschild & Cie Banque.[42] In March 2010, he was appointed to the commission, by decree.[43]

Source

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
You are missing the breaking of a huge story then. It goes all the way back to fbianon, followed by wilieaks (podesta leak), then pizzagate, twittergate and now qanon.

i really have my doubts about that, but you guys have fun. just try not to shoot anybody.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

You know that movie's fiction, right? They tag it as "based on a true story", but the whole thing is fabricated from the ground up, and in an extremely annoying way.

That said, there is some interesting stuff out there regarding owls and the supernatural. Look up Mike Clelland, he's written a book on the subject and has a few interviews on some of my favourite podcasts.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think the owl/minerva might have ties to skull and bones as well as bohemian grove.

Minerva is the goddess of wisdom and strategic warfare.

March 19 is when George Bush announced the Iraq War, declared war on iraq.

March 19 is the day of minerva. Quinquatria is a ancient Roman religious festival sacred to minerva

George bush is skull and bones and bohemian grove.

Skull and bones founder william Huntington russell studied in Germany and is thought to be influenced by hegel.

Hegel said the owl of minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of the dusk.

This is probably coincidence but george bush library had ashley elsey as vice president of marketing and communications at the bush center. Ashley elsey is founder (or co-founder) of minerva consulting.

Whatever owl/ minerva rules is or means, it applies to some very powerful people or group.

Sorry about the post I'm on a small tablet right now.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Semiramis Ishtar Isis Inanna Lilith energy...

Moon energy?

Lilith in the bible can in Hebrew be translated to "screech owl", some texts claim Lilith was Adam's first wife. Some old paintings show an owl in the tree during the temptaton of Adam & Eve.

The pseudepigraphical 8th–10th centuries Alphabet of Ben Sira is considered to be the oldest form of the story of Lilith as Adam's first wife. In here we see a possible connection to The Bohemian Grove and their supposed child sacrifice to the owl, which is a symbol of Lilith. In the story Lilith makes a deal with God that she can kill infants, in return God can kill 100 demons every day (and that she can leave Adam which she would not submit to).

After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, "It is not good for man to be alone." He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, "I will not lie below," and he said, "I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one." Lilith responded, "We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth." But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air. Adam stood in prayer before his Creator: "Sovereign of the universe!" he said, "the woman you gave me has run away." At once, the Holy One, blessed be He, sent these three angels Senoy, Sansenoy, and Semangelof, to bring her back. Said the Holy One to Adam, "If she agrees to come back, what is made is good. If not, she must permit one hundred of her children to die every day." The angels left God and pursued Lilith, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her God's word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said, "We shall drown you in the sea." "Leave me!' she said. "I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth, and if female, for twenty days." When the angels heard Lilith's words, they insisted she go back. But she swore to them by the name of the living and eternal God: "Whenever I see you or your names or your forms in an amulet, I will have no power over that infant." She also agreed to have one hundred of her children die every day. Accordingly, every day one hundred demons perish, and for the same reason, we write the angels' names on the amulets of young children. When Lilith sees their names, she remembers her oath, and the child recovers.

-MM
edit on 16-12-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join