It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Owls are not what they seem

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is OG ATS, man.

Here (PDF): Download

The second trend is a new political pattern in the creation of these institutions. To the surprise of many, as the US decided that institution-building beyond the realms of economy (trade, finance) and hard security (anti-terrorism, non-proliferation) was not in its interest and should be halted, other national and supranational actors joined forces to construct new institutions.

This construction continued unabated despite not only US opposition, but despite the reluctance of other powers like the BRIC countries and especially China. In the cockpit driving the continued trend, one can find what we call “Minervian powers”; in particular, an emergent European Union aiming to project a new common identity, a transforming Japan, and a Canada forcefully dedicated to multilateralism.

Under the label of Minervian powers, we refer to a group of advanced industrial democracies with significant economic and military clout, yet also a strong commitment to multilateralism and norm construction. With this conceptualization we go beyond Kagan (2003)’s dichotomy (“Europeans are from Venus, Americans are from Mars”). Minerva represents a group of like-minded states that support the creation of credible and binding institutions, possibly backed by a limited but creative use of force.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
63 of 72

And what does spirit 63 signify?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

This, maybe

Andras[5] is a Great Marquis of Hell, having under his command thirty legions of demons. He sows discord among people. According to the Goetia, Andras was a Grand Marquis of Hell, appearing with a winged angel's body and the head of an owl or raven, riding upon a strong black wolf and wielding a sharp and bright sword. He was also responsible for sowing discord, and commanded 30 infernal legions. He is the 63rd of the 72 spirits of Solomon. Andras was considered to be a highly dangerous demon, who could kill the conjuring magician and his assistants if precautions were not taken. The Dutch demonologist Johannes Wier, in his Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, says of Andras:

It's a reference to the Lesser Key of Solomon...maybe

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

It's a reference to the Lesser Key of Solomon...maybe

Yes, thats it. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Since its a conspiracy-website, I choose to entertain the idea that the Owl is associated with evil and utilized by a secret cult that has been operating among the Elite.

You can choose to believe that all you like, but it doesn’t make it so.

Owls have historically been an occult symbol representing wisdom and protection.

In the case of Twin Peaks, owls are familiars; meaning they are used by spirits of the lodges as conduits for clairvoyance.

There is obviously (or maybe not so obviously) an added layer of symbolism in that the owl is nocturnal and has the best night vision out of its species.

Look over there....

Now look again.

You’re talking to Mr. C.

Of course the elite associate themselves with various manifestations of moloch, because they walk the left handed path.

I have an owl statue on my front porch. It doesn’t mean im a luciferian.

Please don’t ever mention Trump and Twin Peaks in the same thread ever again. Mark Frost would be revolted by the misrepresentation of his creation.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

This Owl, in a tree behind my house at night.
It was huge. I did not use a flash, and the reflection in it's eye is from the kitchen light in the window.
I think it was casing out my cat.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Of course the elite associate themselves with various manifestations of moloch, because they walk the left handed path.

I have an owl statue on my front porch. It doesn’t mean im a luciferian.

Please don’t ever mention Trump and Twin Peaks in the same thread ever again. Mark Frost would be revolted by the misrepresentation of his creation.

You call it "the left handed path", others call it black magic, depending on their side. Trump having roots in Christianity of the right-winged path, he very likely views the left handed path as evil.

In this thread I view Twin Peaks, Owls, the Elite through the lense of a conspiracy-theorist, not an occultist. The purpose of temporarily occupying a particular viewpoint is to see what new data can be collected whilst looking from through that lense.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

They are referenced throughout Hollywood as well.

Like when Arnie Schwartzenhoffenphepher said: "Owl be back".

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Beat me to it.
I have read many books where abduction victims see owls before abduction or an encounter with the greys. They only remember they are greys under hypnosis or when their subconscious remembers.

I had a very spiritual ex-bf who believed owls were a symbol of death. He was afraid of a certain owl who always was around him and sounded the same each time. He said it sounded like it was in pain.

Alot of the so called illumaniti satanists supposedly worship the owl

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This is the book Hillary is holding.

Had she become president, she'd presumably disclose ET Contact (or what she assumed were ETs). Thats why Tom De Longe was corresponding with Podesta (according to Wikileaks).

we heard the same thing about bill. he spoke about it in speeches and according to him he was stonewalled at every turn and was told he didnt have a need to know. im pretty sure if bill wasnt good enough for the information hillary wouldnt have been either. you have to also look at the fact that they have stated they want to release that information and would ask questions so the powers that be would make sure either of them was insulated from those truths if they were to be kept secret.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I always feel lucky to see an owl and see them as beautiful creatures; they're in the watchful and wise category. On ATS, I'll always remember Woodwardjr

It's still interesting how the symbolism of the owl has been so popular through the millennia. There are petroglyphs in the US and I've seen several Athenian owl coins in Manchester Museum this year. The Athena connection proves the very powerful have been using owl symbolism for many centuries.

I particularly liked the accompanying myth that an owl compensated Goddess Athena when she lost sight in one eye. It plays on the idea of familiars, second sight and the notion of owls as threshold dwellers. The owl would sit on her shoulder in battles to guide and protect her.

It's easy to see why rich and powerful people might be attracted to the symbolism. The owl is seen as intelligent and almost omniscient and you know how these are traits the powerful like to project. They also seek omniscience as a practical power so the message has depth and meaning to them and their social groups.

Nice thread and good to see you again.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I myself have fuzzy memories of meeting 3 short typical grey beings, believe it or not.

Me too, Mind sharing your experience?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
French President Emmanuel Macron (aka as Jupiter) invoked Minerva's Owl on a visit to Greece. The symbolism surrounding him and his presidency is off the charts! The owl passage from his speech:

Half an hour of fine rhetoric leads up to the oratorical climax: “Look at the time that we are living in: it is the moment of which Hegel spoke, the moment when the owl of Minerva takes flight.” Macron doesn’t explain the metaphor; no doubt he overestimates his audience’s level of philosophical sophistication. Minerva is the goddess of wisdom, and the owl is her symbol; this owl, Hegel says, waits for night to fall before flying over the battlefield of history. In other words, philosophy can’t keep pace with events. “The owl of Minerva,” he continues, “provides wisdom but it continues to look back. It looks back because it is always so easy and so comforting to look at what we have, what we know, rather than at the unknown … ”
Orbiting Jupiter: my week with Emmanuel Macron.

If you are curious about the high strangeness surrounding Emmanuel Macron check out my thread Messiah In The Hexagon.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
www.symbols.com...

American native zodiac ,owl ends 22nd Dec

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Owls are a symbol of Minerva, the goddess of wisdom, not the goddess of conspiracy theories.

In fact many believe seeing an owl will bring good luck, and seeing one in the wild is a treat as they are beautiful birds.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

According to this BBC Article Prince Harry and Meghan Markles "first royal duty" as a couple was to go see an Owl. The article doesnt even make sense, as if it were some kind of code language.

Anyone else get strong "spook vibes" from Meghan Markle? She could very well be Harry's "CIA handler".

Whenever Americans just happen to marry some European Royalty (as happened in Sweden as well), I'm thinking they're "planted" there on purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

stopped reading here

You are missing the breaking of a huge story then. It goes all the way back to fbianon, followed by wilieaks (podesta leak), then pizzagate, twittergate and now qanon.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
There is nothing inherently special about owls -- they are used because people for a long time, have considered them 'wise', nothing more.

In many other cultures, owls represent wisdom and knowledge because their nocturnal vigilance is associated with that of the studious scholar or wise elder (Saunders 1995). According to one Christian tradition, owls represent the wisdom of Christ, which appeared amid the darkness of the unconverted (Saunders 1995).

The fact that people 'think' made up secret societies like the NWO or Illuminaughty use owls as some denotation of 'sssh - you know who we are' is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You missed the point about owls in Twin Peaks. Aliens were a mislead. When they traced the signal it was coming from the forest!

You might want to check out the original thread, The Owls are Not What They Seem

I'll quote myself there to save time:

The Owl is the archetypal symbol of watcher, observer, due to its enormous omnidirectional eyes, and ability to turn its head all the way around. Eyes are the apocryphal symbol of knowledge, as sight (like knowledge) brings awareness of the world.

Owls are Keepers of the Secret, because they are silent unless they want to be heard.

They operate in darkness - representing being unseen, hidden, preying on the blind and weak.

As for owls being among the creatures considered 'evil' in the Bible - you will notice they follow a pattern. They each represent a nation that the Israelites fought against. This is the same reason they sacrifice the bull (apis) and the ram (khnum)

It follows to modern day 'curses' against nations by symbolic acts against representative nations:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
hmmm i already know about the owl, dont forget the one on the dollar bill

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join