It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Owls are not what they seem

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
SIGMA PI

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Kappa Kappa Gamma

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
ALEPH SAMECH cornell university founded 1893

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It seems to me the recurring theme in many of these crests is the diamond and the Owl and the key
edit on 24-12-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

That picture shows how reprehensible humans are. Owls are just birds, a part of nature. People and our stupid superstitions and evil machinations pervert the meaning of the lives of animals and we inflicted all that suffering and bloodshed on innocent animals because we are the evil ones. Not some poor owls. I'm a Christian but I think scapegoating innocent animals is bunk and I look at part of the Bible in which certain animals are deemed as evil or unclean rather questionable in interpretation, as it was quite clear in Genesis that all animal life had the same origin. It will probably take me a lifetime of study, but I get the feeling far too much was left out of our scared texts in all religions and we are working only with puzzle pieces. I can only go to the core of loving one another as I love myself and that precludes inflicting torture on a living feeling being.

The Illuminati and anyone else who wants to dance around a freaking owl statue should just dance around any old lumpy rock instead. We channel evil energy by the works of our own hands and our own twisted greed and imagination. We don't need to drag black cats, owls, crows or other animals into it. I personally find crows very creepy and unsettling but I would never harm one just because I've got a weird idiosyncrasy.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
The weird thing was they didn't really want women to work there, they tolerated it out of necessity and apparently women are forbidden from going into certain areas at all. Strange for a club worshiping an owl associated with a feminine energy ?

She also told me it was well known among the local's that lot's of drag queens and male prostitutes were shipped in for "entertainment" and that one of the things the men like to do is pee everywhere, lol, it's like their "thing" ! It's a really beautiful area, but there was definitely a creepy vibe around that owl !

President Nixon knows what you're talking about:

Many secret societies had homosexual initiation rites as a form of blackmail (Skull and Bones is alleged), or in warrior cults like the German Mannerbunde or Greek Sacred Band of Thebes. It may be related.

a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain
I'm right with you there on all points, however it runs contrary to human nature. Our psyches are very symbol-driven through the use of archetypes, and we tend to favour symbolic acts. An abstraction has no power, but we still destroy statues and temples of countries we invade, and burn flags or images of representative things. The Hebrews are sort of the epitome of this as they sacrificed all animals that represented their enemy nations, but I wouldnt doubt it started from a practical thing - like to demotivate enemies before a fight.
edit on 27-12-2017 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

One time my friend was driving a lonely early morning drive on a deserted highway and saw a 4 foot tall Owl on the road as he zipped by it. He wonders what the heck it actually was. Are there 4 foot tall owls? he knows that it came up to the mid point on his side window while standing on the road.
edit on 27-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This owl, after receiving the benefits of charity and good works has decided that he will no longer work to further the Luciferian agenda. lol. (It's a cute pic.)

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I've often read online about the owl connection to abductions.I have been an abductee since early childhood but i have always adored and revered owls,i have several owl ornaments in my home,and a good sized owl wall hanging ornament right outside my bedroom,where i can see it from my bed now as i type this.I would LOVE to have a live owl of my own,i find them Awesome.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Check out Mike Clelland’s blog Hidden Experience. He just published a book called Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee.

He also wants to hear your owl stories.

hiddenexperience.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

One time my friend was driving a lonely early morning drive on a deserted highway and saw a 4 foot tall Owl on the road as he zipped by it. He wonders what the heck it actually was. Are there 4 foot tall owls? he knows that it came up to the mid point on his side window while standing on the road.
I've seen one that I would swear was near 3 foot tall. My girlfriend was with me. We changed our path through the woods.
edit on 1-1-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tomfortas

Ya that's an intriguing piece,ive heard him speak on YT

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

My husband sometimes has to go out to work at night when on standby.He has more than once passed a huge owl in the same spot in our driveway,we have a longish country lane as driveway.Once it was eating a mouse or rat so it sounds like a normal bird though,just Huge for its species.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I like it when I hear an owl near my backyard in warmer months. It keeps the noisy birds either away or quiet so I can sleep. I've seen the owl on my neighbors fence. I've only had good thoughts towards owls.

Lol, I just thought my fathers name and my middle name both have owl sounds. I've had no known abductions. Only abduction dream I had I attempted to take over the ship and the aliens barely escaped with their lives. The only ones terrified in my dream were the aliens after they ticked me off by taking me. So far I don't remember anymore followup dreams.
I think of owls as pest control getting rid of rodents and keeping noisy birds under control.
Death from above for rodents.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

edit on 24-3-2018 by erinfabish because: retracted question

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
well i'm not volunteering for the job...just saying.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

red owl analytics
sponsored by In-Q-tel

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join