It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crypto:The End of Freedom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here we have a roughly 15 minute video where a gentleman outlines the conspiracy around cryptocurrency. It's ties to DARPA and the NSA as well as the idea that the entire thing was built around using the net that was also designed by the aforementioned agencies.

I present it as an alternative outlook and discussion point to cryptocurrencies and to ask a few questions to our community.

Why only bitcoin when there are over a thousand coins now and more coming? Wouldn't this create 'less' control?

I understand the positions most folks here have regarding the matter but what route is safe for your progeny? Homes, businesses, land and yes, even that gold is taxed.

Perhaps this whole thing surrounds the illusion of choice rather than actual choice?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yup whilst you all are entertained with the Trump Kabuki -Russians hiding in the cupboard nonsense, AI approaches( if it hasn't already reached )the singularity,5g the same microwave technology as active denial technology is rolled out and the cashless society heads our way,its called the Beast system in a certain book no-one reads any more and it will spring like a trap within a decade or less unless we wake up and Saudi Arabia,Israel with tesla technology and Jared Kushner all feature prominently.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Ummmm.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

10 years ago I made sense here but not any more

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Interesting video, this guy believes AI built bitcoin, I wonder if he is right if he is damn that's scary. The same people that built that Sophia robot have a hand in this too and it ties in with Saudi Arabia giving citizenship.wtf....

I mean the vid from khnum.
edit on 15-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'd like to understand. One huge run-on sentence however doesn't give up much however.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The video is well worth watching it fully interprets what I said which in a nutshell was whilst the masses are hypnotised with the Trump circus technologies worthy of a James Bond villain are being rolled out.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Yup whilst you all are entertained with the Trump Kabuki -Russians hiding in the cupboard nonsense, AI approaches( if it hasn't already reached )the singularity,5g the same microwave technology as active denial technology is rolled out and the cashless society heads our way,its called the Beast system in a certain book no-one reads any more and it will spring like a trap within a decade or less unless we wake up and Saudi Arabia,Israel with tesla technology and Jared Kushner all feature prominently.

This video is terrifying. Thanks for sharing. This has to be the warning about AI that Musk had.

Bitcoin is the NWO for global currency.

Both of these videos are terrifying.

I want no part of bitcoin.

SA gives AI citizenship, to pull taxes off of it. JFC

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Good Vid... When their is no real economy left, and everyone is a virtual hero in their virtual world, having a relationship, with a Robot, their is no way back.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Thank you for watching

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You bet!

Thanks for sharing, both of you guys!

I didn't have a very good grasp on the subject until watching.

I am very interested to hear the opinion from the resident Bitcoin fans after they watch to two videos above.

This is a mind blowing use of tech.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I posted this video in fairness of all the soapboxing I've been doing in service to crypto.

Despite the wide theories on what bitcoin could be, looking at what is in actuality is a different story.

Regarding the second one, the guy lost me after his explanation and 'choice' of information used, however I won't say that any of it is inherently false, from the explanation point anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

It has not reached the singularity, it's not even close. I think if it did we would probably be wiped out by it about 24 hours later.

I am far more worried about tech taking away half our jobs in the next two decades and the chaos that will create.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Interesting video, this guy believes AI built bitcoin, I wonder if he is right if he is damn that's scary. The same people that built that Sophia robot have a hand in this too and it ties in with Saudi Arabia giving citizenship.wtf....

I mean the vid from khnum.

Look stop with this garbage about Sophia, it sort of looks like a human but it is far less advanced than Siri.

No singularity has been reached, it's not yet close. There could be a breakthrough but this idea we would not know it has happened is silly. Anybody that achieves it will be shouting it to the world, and it will not be created by government. The best minds want to get paid.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

You didn't watch that video did you...

The reference to Sophia was not about her intelligence so much as it was that she was given citizenship which means she can get paid and from there take over financial systems , the AI uses Mimicking technology to stay under the radar, he claims you would not know if you were interactiing with AI .

He has a fair point that if singularity is reached very few people would even notice, at least until it's too late.
edit on 15-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The video is highly offensive as I am a Millennial business owner and probably make in a year what this guy has made in a life time. That being said, all currency is crypto. As far as being digits or w/e. Call it cash, call it Bitcoin, it's all 1's and 0's. It's just that when you log into the banks website, you get a cool gui that lets you see your 1's and 0's represented with a $ in front of the values making you think all is well.

I have news for you, that's digi money. Except when they need actual real dollars.

6 of 1 1/2 12 of the other.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Yea, as a working class millenial, I saw the same condescension.

I'm not sure where if there is any credibility to the speaker but given the forum, it's the perfect place for abit of analysis.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There are lots of people jealous of Millennials. They are called Gen X's and Boomers.

They hate us cuz they ain't us and make no mistake they want our Millennial women! Our Apps! Our Content! Our Looks even...

I see it everywhere I go. Anyway all money is crypto. The presenter sounds like someone you see at the bank counting their penny rolls for deposit. (

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Im glad your successful but you have to go back quite a while to find a generation Im envious of we have been in decline for 2000 to 2600 years depending on your part of the world,we have great toys but have become systemically weak and in turn sickly because of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

They hate us cuz they ain't us and make no mistake they want our Millennial women!

This is a non sequitur. ...as it is a motif as old as the world. Younger chicks ....

Truth be told, you need an old bicycle in order to learn to ride, it is fairly common to end up with a shiny good looking one. Steve Mnuchin, anyone?

;-)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join