It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Blasts Investigation Into Clinton as ‘Rigged System’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Trump reiterating the FBI "investigation(s)" into Hillary Clinton and her famous email system was RIGGED !!

He's said it before and now more forceful.

Is this a *signal* they might be looking "closer" at Her again ?

I bet maybe.

We know she lied like a Persian rug all the way through and we know James Comey was **TOLD** by Loretta Lynch to make the investigation "Lightweight".

We also know some of the inside players that were Clinton/Obama flunky lapdogs and "to die for" loyalists.

Major trouble coming for Hillary.

Trump Blasts Investigation Into Clinton as ‘Rigged System’

Before he traveled to address the FBI National Academy graduation ceremony, President Trump stopped to talk to the press, where he called the investigation into Hillary Clinton a “rigged system.”

The president first assured the reporters that “no collusion” occurred between his campaign and the Russian government, saying that even Democrats backed up his claim.

“What [the investigations] have found and what they have found, after looking at this really scam, is they found tremendous – whatever you want to call it, you’re going to have to make up your own decision – but they found tremendous things on the other side,” he transitioned.

“When you look at the Hillary Clinton investigation – and I’ve been saying it for a long time – that was a rigged system,” Trump told reporters. “When you look at what they did with respect to the Hillary Clinton investigation, it was rigged.”

Extra Comments from Trump in the video.
The FBI stuff starts around the 1:50 mark ...

+++ ++ + - -- ---

. . . _ _ _ . . .

edit on Dec-15-2017 by xuenchen because: tiktiktiktiktiktiktiktikBAM!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
About as rigged as "Trump University" was I'd imagine.

Clinton deserves to be in jail but I think we all should have accepted by now that that's not going to happen no matter how many threads about her are made.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

we know James Comey was **TOLD** by Loretta Lynch to make the investigation "Lightweight".

How do we know this? Not debating the point, simply a genuine question. Has there been a document produced to that effect or something?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

we know James Comey was **TOLD** by Loretta Lynch to make the investigation "Lightweight".

How do we know this? Not debating the point, simply a genuine question. Has there been a document produced to that effect or something?

I'd wage a guess that Loretta Lynch meeting Bill Clinton a day before the snip hit the fan on an airport tarmac to discuss golf and their grandchildren would be a good start? Not to mention the which hunt for the person who leaked the meeting?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Comey told Congress in a hearing.

But I know you know that already.

edit on Dec-15-2017 by xuenchen because: *!!!!*

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah, yea I knew about that. You have quotes around "lightweight" so I wasn't sure if something new had come to light that I had missed. Thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I'd wage a guess that Loretta Lynch meeting Bill Clinton a day before the snip hit the fan on an airport tarmac to discuss golf and their grandchildren would be a good start? Not to mention the which hunt for the person who leaked the meeting?

I was looking for actual evidence, which Xue has since provided, not guesswork. Thanks though.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

At this point I think between her health and age she may be nearly used up. Also increasingly irrelevant even to former supporters.

I would not be shocked to finally see her prosecuted just as a display to make the game and system look better.

As an Illinois resident I have seen a couple similar stunts.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The Trump witch hunt blew up in their faces.

You've read the latest emails.

You've watched Miss 'What difference does it make'.

You saw the meeting between Bill and Lynch.

If there is any justice left in this country.

Clinton will be on the receiving end.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

He's all mouth..
There is an IG investigation of the FBI actions but I know when they don't find any issue with how the investigation was managed the results won't be readily accepted here.
I'm basing that opinion on the work record and habits of James Comey who didn't used to be a villain.
They are not investigating Clinton but the investigation procedures themselves. If the investigation was handled appropriately then the results will be unquestionable.
Well to everyone but cult45.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's all mouth..
There is an IG investigation of the FBI actions but I know when they don't find any issue with how the investigation was managed the results won't be readily accepted here.
I'm basing that opinion on the work record and habits of James Comey who didn't used to be a villain.
They are not investigating Clinton but the investigation procedures themselves. If the investigation was handled appropriately then the results will be unquestionable.

We know from verified reports that *issues* existed.

Very Big Issues.

Very Big Agendas.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's all mouth..

Another words...

The hundreds of laws Hillary broke.

You don't care.

Next

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The fact the report was drafted before HRC was even interviewed (not under oath and not videotaped like every other suspect) makes it pretty clear the investigation was improperly conducted.

And I’m pretty sure most folks would accept the moniker Cult “45” over Cult “head in the sand”...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Very big imaginations too.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ah, yea I knew about that. You have quotes around "lightweight" so I wasn't sure if something new had come to light that I had missed. Thanks

Everything related to Godmutha Hillary was given "lightweight" status by the Obama administration...dating back to when she was Secretary of State, enabling deaths of Americans...giving Uranium to our enemies...it goes ON and ON and..

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton may have;

Had people killed
Committed treason
Taken bribes
Subverted government and the rule of law

But it doesn't matter because our system is broken.

We are a 3rd-world nation pretending to be civilized and all 1st-world.

I thought Trump might make a difference but the system is too corrupt, the infection too widespread.

About our only hope is an alien invasion, zombie apocalypse, EMP attack, meteor strike, or Yellowstone caldera blowing.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary Clinton may have;

Had people killed
Committed treason
Taken bribes
Subverted government and the rule of law

But it doesn't matter because our system is broken.

We are a 3rd-world nation pretending to be civilized and all 1st-world.

I thought Trump might make a difference but the system is too corrupt, the infection too widespread.

About our only hope is an alien invasion, zombie apocalypse, EMP attack, meteor strike, or Yellowstone caldera blowing.

It isn't just the system DB. It's the people who support it on both sides! They would rather see the country burn than admit we have a HUGE problem and our government and country has become a banana republic.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You had a choice of diarrhoea or dysentry and you basically got suckered by a hustler,all this Trump resistance is just kabuki theatre if he really was a threat he would of gone the way of JFK.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's hard to fight tyranny when so many want it.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: DBCowboy

You had a choice of diarrhoea or dysentry and you basically got suckered by a hustler,all this Trump resistance is just kabuki theatre if he really was a threat he would of gone the way of JFK.

I'm finding now that we could have elected St. Wonderful and it wouldn't have made any difference.

Trump is almost irrelevant. It's congress, the lobbyists, the FBI, justice department, CIA, pentagon. . . .

We're ####ed. Might as well laugh as the anti-freedom douchebags take over.

We sure as #### won't be laughing afterwards.

<<   2 >>

join