It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take me to your leader, im a alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I couldn't stop laughing when I clicked on the New Scientist Magazines website earlier today and saw that one of their lead stories had the caption Planet X: We are closing in on the solar system’s new occupant. A link to the article is below

www.newscientist.com...

If you click through to Browns website he has a great section for his publications
web.gps.caltech.edu...
He has some great papers on the existence of "PLanet X"
highly recommend the following reads

1. Solar obliquity induced by Planet Nine
2. Generation of highly inclined trans-Neptunian objects by Planet Nine
3. Observational constraints on the orbit and location of Planet Nine in the outer solar system

But after reading all this the following tune popped into my head -
www.youtube.com...

Take me to your leader, im an alien
We live in changing times - just saying
edit on 15-12-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Specifically, I'm an Australien

P.S: Don't bother about the "take me to your leader" bit. Just checked-up online, best to avoid!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Huge walker and royce fan if your tittle is about their song!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If not, walker and royce-take me to your leader

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

P.S: Don't bother about the "take me to your leader" bit. Just checked-up online, best to avoid!

And of course "Austr" means "a star", so Austr-alien is an Alien from the stars, as opposed to an undocumented Mexican.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: chr0naut

And of course "Austr" means "a star", so Austr-alien is an Alien from the stars, as opposed to an undocumented Mexican.

It doesn't explicitly say 'from' the stars, but I'll take any accolades passed roughly in my direction (truly a star quality).

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sorry but I just got here...so, I hear there's an alien looking for me?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Word of the wild is that X is a Death star rather like the Borg. Highly advanced and we are in its path.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

What does australis mean,I'm too lazy to ask aunty youtube or uncle google

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
I couldn't stop laughing when I clicked on the New Scientist Magazines website earlier today and saw that one of their lead stories had the caption Planet X: We are closing in on the solar system’s new occupant. A link to the article is below

www.newscientist.com...

If you click through to Browns website he has a great section for his publications
web.gps.caltech.edu...
He has some great papers on the existence of "PLanet X"
highly recommend the following reads

1. Solar obliquity induced by Planet Nine
2. Generation of highly inclined trans-Neptunian objects by Planet Nine
3. Observational constraints on the orbit and location of Planet Nine in the outer solar system

But after reading all this the following tune popped into my head -
www.youtube.com...

A bit of old news, really, but yeah, it's very exciting stuff, and hopefully in a decade or two we will have some breakthrough in this regard. So far, Planet Nine / Planet X is purely hypothetical.

Discussed in depth here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-12-2017 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

At times like these is when I go around to company parking lots and ask them to--

--take me to your dumpster.

edit on 16-12-2017 by intrptr because: spellig

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

At times like these is when I go around to company parking lots and ask them to--

--take me to your dumpster.

Brilliant - Love it!But let me guess I bet you're the type of person that believes that humans are the only forms of sentient life that exist on this planet.
From your comment, I really don't think you'd be ready for a conversation about the higher forms of Light Consciousness that exist throughout the whole of this creation.
Planet X exists - well what does that say - Beings can exist as Light
As I said I'm just sitting back, and watching as this whole thing unfolds
Welcome to the age of Aquarius - The LIGHT of LIFE
On completely different note and nothing to do with the above - Here's a great tune by johnny osbourne
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-12-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Brilliant - Love it!But let me guess I bet you're the type of person that believes that humans are the only forms of sentient life that exist on this planet.

Far from it. I've had a handful of special encounters over a life time. Some with corroborating witnesses and historical precedent. I share them now and again when the spirit moves me.

This is the place for that kind of thing. But not here, this is a space exploration forum, what we are referencing is more 'paranormal'. Start a thread and U2U me, I love that stuff.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My Apologies, I originally posted to the Religion forum, but seemed to get re-directed to here. If I had known it was to be posted to a space exploration forum well my apologies...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

My Apologies, I originally posted to the Religion forum, but seemed to get re-directed to here. If I had known it was to be posted to a space exploration forum well my apologies...

No problem, I seen one of those one time, on a hilltop, with a dozen friends and complete strangers, a lonnng time ago.

Precious memories.

I'll be seeing ya on threads about them inter dimensional beings: ghosts and aleeens.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No problem, I seen one of those one time, on a hilltop, with a dozen friends and complete strangers, a lonnng time ago.

Precious memories.

I'll be seeing ya on threads about them inter dimensional beings: ghosts and aleeens.

I shall look up those forums. But you know what they funny thing is when you believe that you are Light on the next stage of it's journey home, a pilgrim passing through. That simple belief that Life can exist as Light, the existence of inter Dimensional beings, ghosts, aleeens or even Angels becomes very very real!
We live at the start of significant change. An age when "Angels" become real

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Precious memories.

I shall look up those forums. But you know what they funny thing is when you believe that you are Light on the next stage of it's journey home, a pilgrim passing through. That simple belief that Life can exist as Light, the existence of inter Dimensional beings, ghosts, aleeens or even Angels becomes very very real!

Angels are spirits. We are spirit, we are angels.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Precious memories.

Angels are spirits. We are spirit, we are angels.

Baby ones -Angels at the start of an amazing journey of light.. you know there is a great video filmed by the University of Kentucky of the light sparked at the moment of conception.. something to think about

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The 'spark' of life.

top topics

join