It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain First Leadership Facing More Legal Issues.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I don't see the problems Britain First allege because I'm in a 98/99% non Muslim area.
For that reason I can not really offer much except to say when I've watched them their words are skilfully phrased for sure.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

They are just playing on fears dude.
I live and work with Asians who are as British as me I also work with a Syrian girl and a few Africans who all came here as refugees and they are just normal folk just wanting what we all want to bring our kids up safe and sound in a good environment.
Sure up here poverty is the problem and you do get race related gangs who cause # between each other but that is to do with the drugs and money caused by poverty and not a great outlook for many young folk around here.
But don't believe in all this BS that they are going to convert us all and make us have Sharia law it is BS.
Most Muslims under 40 who I know will have a drink everynow and then they date people who are not Muslim and everyone is integrating just fine...Heck my next door neighbour Mo is one of my best mates I get a curry from his wife every thursday
one of the most broad yorkshire accents going also lol.
You will find that everyone from every race comes together to call the idiots out for BS around here.
Like I said it is lack of prospects and money are the main social problems around here.

edit on 7-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Question from a Former British Subject living in the Now Liberated American Colonies . Will Great Britain EVER be Great Again without a Strong Leader to Guide them back there Once More ? ...Hmm...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Question from a Former British Subject living in the Now Liberated American Colonies . Will Great Britain EVER be Great Again without a Strong Leader to Guide them back there Once More ? ...Hmm...

At what point do you consider Great Britain to have been great?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Every friday night down the Pub we are all great

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Every friday night down the Pub we are all great

I can think of many words to describe myself on a Friday night at the pub but not sure great would be one of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Well you are a Scot
Nearly as miserable as a Yorkshireman

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well you are a Scot
Nearly as miserable as a Yorkshireman

I can out misery any 2 Yorkshiremen and any 3 from Lancashire.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Lol

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I don’t know...
& I truly don’t care to be honest because “great” is subjective.

I’m not sure what all that has to do with Britain First though.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I assumed it's not the dark world Britain First make out lol, but I can't comment myself as my region of England is overwhelmingly non Muslim.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yup you and they are wrong. We live here you do not so kindly listen to people who live in the area.
Just because you wish it true doesn't mean it is.

I have listened to people in that area, though, that say different things from what you are saying. Why should I trust you over them? Also, seen video showing some real problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join