It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain First Leadership Facing More Legal Issues.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

What you saw was a set up, if you really want to support that mob that's up to you, basing your conclusions on edited videos does not reflect reality.... Just saying...

I am not "supporting" anyone; I simply stated that their videos don't show anything racist, or criminal. Didn't see anything when researching, the, either.

Before we proceed further, what's your opinion on all of the Muslims in Great Britain?

Well, for one thing the parents of the Muslim children in the class that my wife teaches are great people who made her the most amazing samosas just before the school broke up for the holidays. And our muslim neighbours across the road are great people who have been really supportive over the fact that our neighbour next door is dying of cancer. What's the point of your question again?

How about all of the no-go zones, and Muslims attacking people for what they wear, or for drinking, etc? How about the stories I have read of school girls being preyed upon by Muslims??

Where is the moderation on ATS? This person is clearly a troll pushing an agender based on lies. As another person rightly posted there are no 'no-go zones' in the UK

I refuse to believe anyone is genuinely this ignorant - if I am wrong then this is an excellent example of why some people should need a license before having children.

When did it become ok for people to post such false hateful diatribe?? Please educate yourself, I am embarrassed by your ignorance.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Elvis_Is_Dead because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2017 by Elvis_Is_Dead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Some interesting reading in your other posts LadyGreenEyes, I especially enjoyed the thread you started titled 'So, if there isn't Christian persecution, explain this one, please.'

I assume from this thread that you think that it's ok to persecute other religions? That doesn't seem very 'Christian' of you. How do you justify your hateful opinions with your faith? Im just curious....

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: Hazardous1408

I've seen some videos of this group, and I feel for them. They want to preserve their culture, and their country, and are being treated as the enemy, while the real enemy is being allowed to do whatever they please.

They want to preserve an idea of their own that wasn't ever really what this country was about.
I would imagine a large number of people who support them would also end up in their black book if they ever got any power.

Well, I am not there, and can only speak from what I can see in videos. So far, no violence, or calls to violence, in anything I have seen from them. As for "what this country was about", I'd guess there are differences of opinion in that regard, just as there are in the United States. All I am saying is that I haven't seen any objectionable behavior from them, so far. I haven't watched many videos of theirs, and none in a while, but what I did see looked like what would be legal protest here. Yet they were arrested.

When you look into their membership, they are composed of a large rump of BNP/NF types who are all about racial supremacy and religious supremacy. They want to end lgbt people, also pretty much any religion that isn't their idea of Christianity, they are also pretty misogynistic, wanting to go back to the days when women cant do certain jobs and get less pay than the men, They are, the 1950s in human form.

They try and moderate their public message because when they talk about things like sending black people "home" they get destroyed in elections and thus are pretending to be standing up for people who are threatened by Islamic culture.

The sad truth is they are criminals and fraudsters who keep trying to steal money off people that is meant to help our wounded and kia veterans and their families. That fact alone should tell you what they are really like.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What you saw was a set up, if you really want to support that mob that's up to you, basing your conclusions on edited videos does not reflect reality.... Just saying...

I am not "supporting" anyone; I simply stated that their videos don't show anything racist, or criminal. Didn't see anything when researching, the, either.

Before we proceed further, what's your opinion on all of the Muslims in Great Britain?

Well, for one thing the parents of the Muslim children in the class that my wife teaches are great people who made her the most amazing samosas just before the school broke up for the holidays. And our muslim neighbours across the road are great people who have been really supportive over the fact that our neighbour next door is dying of cancer. What's the point of your question again?

How about all of the no-go zones, and Muslims attacking people for what they wear, or for drinking, etc? How about the stories I have read of school girls being preyed upon by Muslims??

What??? What no-go zones? There aren't any. I live in London, my wife teaches in Barking, No no-go zones anywhere here at all. As I said, a bunch of Muslim mothers made her some AMAZING home-made samosas the other day. And what attacks for people wearing the wrong clothes or drinking? Cites please, now.
I need to ask an important question - where are you getting your information from? Because if it's Fox News then those are the morons who once had an idiot on it who said that the city of Birmingham was majority Muslim - which was 100% bullcrap.

How about UK sources?

M urders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police as minority communities launch own justice systems

Bishop warns of no-go zones for non-Muslims

EUROPE'S NO-GO ZONES: List of 900 EU areas where police have 'LOST CONTROL' to migrants

MIGRANT WARNING Parts of the UK are ‘no-go areas’ due to the high number of immigrants claims the HUNGARIAN government

Of course, there are plenty of other sources as well.

UK Police say “Donald Trump is right about NO-GO Zones in London”

The Acid Attacks of London’s Muslim No-Go Zones

London's No-Go Zones

‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalisation

Plenty more evidence out there, too.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

Where is the moderation on ATS? This person is clearly a troll pushing an agender based on lies. As another person rightly posted there are no 'no-go zones' in the UK

I refuse to believe anyone is genuinely this ignorant - if I am wrong then this is an excellent example of why some people should need a license before having children.

When did it become ok for people to post such false hateful diatribe?? Please educate yourself, I am embarrassed by your ignorance.

Well, this person just posted a lot of evidence proving that there are such places, so what's your issue? Your disagreement, and the claim of someone else, doesn't make my comment wrong, nor in need or moderation. Scroll up to my post previous to this, read the links, watch the videos, and learn some facts. Then we can discuss ignorance, perhaps.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I've seen some videos of this group, and I feel for them. They want to preserve their culture, and their country, and are being treated as the enemy, while the real enemy is being allowed to do whatever they please.

They want to preserve an idea of their own that wasn't ever really what this country was about.
I would imagine a large number of people who support them would also end up in their black book if they ever got any power.

Well, I am not there, and can only speak from what I can see in videos. So far, no violence, or calls to violence, in anything I have seen from them. As for "what this country was about", I'd guess there are differences of opinion in that regard, just as there are in the United States. All I am saying is that I haven't seen any objectionable behavior from them, so far. I haven't watched many videos of theirs, and none in a while, but what I did see looked like what would be legal protest here. Yet they were arrested.

When you look into their membership, they are composed of a large rump of BNP/NF types who are all about racial supremacy and religious supremacy. They want to end lgbt people, also pretty much any religion that isn't their idea of Christianity, they are also pretty misogynistic, wanting to go back to the days when women cant do certain jobs and get less pay than the men, They are, the 1950s in human form.

They try and moderate their public message because when they talk about things like sending black people "home" they get destroyed in elections and thus are pretending to be standing up for people who are threatened by Islamic culture.

The sad truth is they are criminals and fraudsters who keep trying to steal money off people that is meant to help our wounded and kia veterans and their families. That fact alone should tell you what they are really like.

Again, do you have proof of these claims? I can only go by what can see. Claims in these forums are all fine and good, but evidence is better. Videos of such speeches, or activity, something in print, anything?

I am not saying you are wrong, because I don't know; just looking for the evidence.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Brothers and sisters of the UK, full sharia is not far behind inshallah!

You really are an epic moron every time you post.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

The only freedom a far right group fights for is their own agenda, and they're certainly not loved

Give that man / women a bear..

No they are not loved.. They are a shameful bunch that would be happier living in Israel or somewhere like that.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Are you as slow or gullible as the actual Dr Steven?.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Haha you think these are reliable sources, The Daily Mail? Why don't you leave the confines of your small town, stop living in fear, stop believing what you read in Newspapers and come to the UK and find out whether there really are no go zones here or whether you are just another Christian bigot spreading lies.

As a non- religious person I find it laughable that such hateful people as yourself believe that you are destined for some kind of heaven. I hope your God really is a forgiving one.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Again, do you have proof of these claims? I can only go by what can see. Claims in these forums are all fine and good, but evidence is better. Videos of such speeches, or activity, something in print, anything?

I am not saying you are wrong, because I don't know; just looking for the evidence.

I posted links to their fake poppy sales page in the last thread about them.
You think any group that would try to hijack something meant exclusively for veterans could ever be regarded as patriotic or noble? Really? These lot are worse than the poppy burning islamo-fascist morons who appear every November.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

Haha you think these are reliable sources, The Daily Mail? Why don't you leave the confines of your small town, stop living in fear, stop believing what you read in Newspapers and come to the UK and find out whether there really are no go zones here or whether you are just another Christian bigot spreading lies.

As a non- religious person I find it laughable that such hateful people as yourself believe that you are destined for some kind of heaven. I hope your God really is a forgiving one.

Save your condescension. I have traveled to eight countries, and lived in two. Why don't you address the data, instead of playing "attack the source"? Oh, that's right, because the data is real. I listed many sources, and you address only one. 'You totally ignore the video evidence.

As for bigotry, look in a mirror.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You think any group that would try to hijack something meant exclusively for veterans could ever be regarded as patriotic or noble? Really? These lot are worse than the poppy burning islamo-fascist morons who appear every November.

Post them here, then. Not searching old threads.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

All of your links are from sites that have a long-attested history of frothing insanity. The Daily Express is no longer a newspaper, it's a Brexit-fixated rag that wants to be the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail is almost as bad. The Telegraph is owned by a very strange set of far-right wing twins who live on the island of Sark and who seem to loathe democracy whenever it does not produce what they see as the correct result. The Sun is best known for Page 3 and its contempt for Europe. As for the 'Freedom Center', well, words fail me.
My wife teaches in Barking. She travels there every working day. Her view on the alleged 'no'go' zones there? "Total bullsh#t."

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You really love pushing bs.
I live near bradford got loads different folk around here we all get on.
No go zones are bs laughable tbh. Yeah rough areas but I have had no problem race related for 20 years.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Post them here, then. Not searching old threads.

You may not know this, but every October in the UK the Royal British Legion (A charity set up to provide help and support to British veterans of all armed services in all wars) Has an appeal. They sell poppies to the public and the money goes to help those who served and their families.

It is a given in the UK that if you buy a poppy, you are supporting our vets and that the money raised will go to them.

In recent years, Britain First has been selling their own poppy badges and has used the money for their own party funding.
Its a con.
Heres a link from the Telegraph (One of our more sane, right wing newspapers).
www.telegraph.co.uk...

As you can see in the blown up pic, the poppy badges are deliberately styled to make people think they are buying into the Legion charity thing.

edit on 11pThu, 28 Dec 2017 08:42:11 -060020172017-12-28T08:42:11-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: Royal, not oyal

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

All of your links are from sites that have a long-attested history of frothing insanity. The Daily Express is no longer a newspaper, it's a Brexit-fixated rag that wants to be the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail is almost as bad. The Telegraph is owned by a very strange set of far-right wing twins who live on the island of Sark and who seem to loathe democracy whenever it does not produce what they see as the correct result. The Sun is best known for Page 3 and its contempt for Europe. As for the 'Freedom Center', well, words fail me.
My wife teaches in Barking. She travels there every working day. Her view on the alleged 'no'go' zones there? "Total bullsh#t."

So, you standard is that any site with a non-far-leftist viewpoint isn't valid?

Why am I not surprised.....

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

You really love pushing bs.
I live near bradford got loads different folk around here we all get on.
No go zones are bs laughable tbh. Yeah rough areas but I have had no problem race related for 20 years.

So, all of the other people claiming differently must be liars, and all of the videos faked. Right....gotcha....sure....

Not.
edit on 3-1-2018 by LadyGreenEyes because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So, all of the other people claiming differently must be liars...

Exactly.

Not.

Ok, Borat.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yup you and they are wrong. We live here you do not so kindly listen to people who live in the area.
Just because you wish it true doesn't mean it is.
edit on 7-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join