It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain First Leadership Facing More Legal Issues.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I've seen some videos of this group, and I feel for them. They want to preserve their culture, and their country, and are being treated as the enemy, while the real enemy is being allowed to do whatever they please.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I've seen some videos of this group, and I feel for them. They want to preserve their culture, and their country, and are being treated as the enemy, while the real enemy is being allowed to do whatever they please.

Then you must feel the same way about the kkk....

Sorry if my comment seems harsh, but if you had a grasp of who these tossers really are you would retract your statement.
edit on 16-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah. Screw those guys.

i dont like them but arrested for just speaking is wrong. they need to arrest the islamist too so its fair.

Islamists get arrested all the time for inciting hatred or promoting terrorism.

Now if I am honest I do t think what she said was all that bad however I have seen first hand the way the far right in the UK behave and it’s not pretty so if this can make it more difficult for them am all for it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

They want to preserve an idea of their own that wasn't ever really what this country was about.
I would imagine a large number of people who support them would also end up in their black book if they ever got any power.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

No doubt another small town God fearing American who educates themselves on Trumpian double speak, fear and propaganda. If preserving a culture of hate, bigotry and violence is ok with you I believe you have more in common with your 'enemy' than you think.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The sole reason for them visiting (certain areas) of Northern Ireland was to gather support from the PUL Community, They are jumping on the Tory DUP coalition bandwagon. Pandering to the bigots with the " No Surrender" pish.

They would'nt have the balls to show face in a republican area.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Isn't this the group that Trump retweeted from?

Yes. They are a pathetic group led by a pair of utter muppets who couldn't even get their re-application to the Electoral Commission as a party correct. The EC told them that they needed a set level of members and membership fees to be a registered political party. They failed to achieve that level.
I've been to Belfast and I've seen the walls. Blathering on about Islam and divisions whilst standing in front of one of those walls is no way to make friends in Belfast.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
its funny. so many of you go on about rights but if its un popular to you then its fine to shut them up or toss them in jail. Its just words. no power but what you give them. Its great to live in the US where at least we can still critisize and not go to jail. Truly free speech is dead in the EU.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Now if I am honest I do t think what she said was all that bad however I have seen first hand the way the far right in the UK behave and it’s not pretty so if this can make it more difficult for them am all for it.

So you are not for free speech?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Then you must feel the same way about the kkk....

Sorry if my comment seems harsh, but if you had a grasp of who these tossers really are you would retract your statement.

What I saw in the videos was clear mistreatment. They were doing nothing that should be deemed illegal in those, and were treated like criminals, while Muslims who were actually threatening, were not even spoken to by the police. What violent action have they taken against anyone?? Stating that they have a right to have their own heritage preserved isn't wrong, just because they happen to be white. Any other race does that, no one complains, but someone white does, and it's suddenly a bad thing? Bull.

As for the KKK, when is the last time they did anything but march, or speak? In the early years, there were violent actions, but that's not been the case for long ages now. These days, from what I can see in the news, they don't do anything but make noise. I haven't even seen any video of them calling for any violence. I don't care for the thing stated by groups like the WBC, but I won't claim they don't have a right to say them. Free speech, and all that.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

They want to preserve an idea of their own that wasn't ever really what this country was about.
I would imagine a large number of people who support them would also end up in their black book if they ever got any power.

Well, I am not there, and can only speak from what I can see in videos. So far, no violence, or calls to violence, in anything I have seen from them. As for "what this country was about", I'd guess there are differences of opinion in that regard, just as there are in the United States. All I am saying is that I haven't seen any objectionable behavior from them, so far. I haven't watched many videos of theirs, and none in a while, but what I did see looked like what would be legal protest here. Yet they were arrested.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

No doubt another small town God fearing American who educates themselves on Trumpian double speak, fear and propaganda. If preserving a culture of hate, bigotry and violence is ok with you I believe you have more in common with your 'enemy' than you think.

Any other generalized prejudice you want to toss in there? What was that about bigotry, again? You put down Trump supporters, people from small towns, and Christians, all while talking about someone else being, in your mind, "bigoted"? Take a look in a mirror, bub.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

What you saw was a set up, if you really want to support that mob that's up to you, basing your conclusions on edited videos does not reflect reality.... Just saying...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

What you saw was a set up, if you really want to support that mob that's up to you, basing your conclusions on edited videos does not reflect reality.... Just saying...

I am not "supporting" anyone; I simply stated that their videos don't show anything racist, or criminal. Didn't see anything when researching, the, either.

Before we proceed further, what's your opinion on all of the Muslims in Great Britain?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

That's a strange question, I don't know all of the Muslims in the UK, I'm not a huge fan of Muslims in general as I do not like the way they treat women and I don't like how they segregate themselves, although it's not really any different to Asians or any other demographic for that matter, with the segregation that is.

Look here's a heads up, I could go you your house, throw rocks through your windows and then film you're reaction, post a video on YouTube and have people think you're a crazy nutter for the way you acted in the video, so do you see where I am going with this?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

That's a strange question, I don't know all of the Muslims in the UK, I'm not a huge fan of Muslims in general as I do not like the way they treat women and I don't like how they segregate themselves, although it's not really any different to Asians or any other demographic for that matter, with the segregation that is.

Look here's a heads up, I could go you your house, throw rocks through your windows and then film you're reaction, post a video on YouTube and have people think you're a crazy nutter for the way you acted in the video, so do you see where I am going with this?

Yet they are not throwing rocks, and have not been charged with any violence, have they?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

What? Forget it. I'm not going round in circles in attempting to point out the obvious.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I am not "supporting" anyone; I simply stated that their videos don't show anything racist, or criminal. Didn't see anything when researching, the, either.

Before we proceed further, what's your opinion on all of the Muslims in Great Britain?

Well, for one thing the parents of the Muslim children in the class that my wife teaches are great people who made her the most amazing samosas just before the school broke up for the holidays. And our muslim neighbours across the road are great people who have been really supportive over the fact that our neighbour next door is dying of cancer. What's the point of your question again?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Well, for one thing the parents of the Muslim children in the class that my wife teaches are great people who made her the most amazing samosas just before the school broke up for the holidays. And our muslim neighbours across the road are great people who have been really supportive over the fact that our neighbour next door is dying of cancer. What's the point of your question again?

How about all of the no-go zones, and Muslims attacking people for what they wear, or for drinking, etc? How about the stories I have read of school girls being preyed upon by Muslims??

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

How about all of the no-go zones, and Muslims attacking people for what they wear, or for drinking, etc? How about the stories I have read of school girls being preyed upon by Muslims??

What??? What no-go zones? There aren't any. I live in London, my wife teaches in Barking, No no-go zones anywhere here at all. As I said, a bunch of Muslim mothers made her some AMAZING home-made samosas the other day. And what attacks for people wearing the wrong clothes or drinking? Cites please, now.
I need to ask an important question - where are you getting your information from? Because if it's Fox News then those are the morons who once had an idiot on it who said that the city of Birmingham was majority Muslim - which was 100% bullcrap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join