It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Comey? It Was A COORDINATED Effort Among Top FBI Brass To Decriminalize Clinton's Conduct!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Damn I just deleted 33000 e-mails how careless of me

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Really? Doing something illegal is against the law? I'm gobsmacked.

Then that would be your problem then.

The president is not the US government.

So you keep repeating however Federal definition says otherwise, as I have explained.

Impeachment is not treason. Attempting to use illegal means to bring about impeachment proceedings is against the law. Yes.

Right as I already told you, impeachment is not treason. Again correct on using illegal means cloaked in a legal act is illegal.

Impeachment, however it is brought about, is not an overthrow of government. At most it is removal of the president, who would then be replaced by the vice president. The US Government would continue (for better or worse), it would not be overthrown.

Again i already stated this. Specifically impeachment using the lawfully established procedure to do so. However when you use illegal acts to bring about impeachment it is in fact an overthrow of the government. You are effectively unlawfully removing the lawfully elected head of the United States government, which is in fact a Coup d'état.

No the US Government would not continue as you have a person in office who was not lawfully elected or, through lawful means, elevated to that office.

Using your logic Saddam Hussein was a legitimate leader because he successfully removed his relative from power and seized it himself. Even in that case the act was illegal and the government was not lawful.

The same applies in this area.

Members of various branches of the US Government conspired with others to undermine and remove the lawfully elected President. Whether you accept that fact is, again, your problem.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Yes, I do know this and this appears to be where many people do not understand what is going on.

Her server was completely legal. Period.

No - it was not. Not even remotely lawful in the manner it was used, what was found on it, etc. It is a violation of the Federal records Act in addition to the violations of the espionage act.

Classified info found it's way on to the server through email and, laughably, even emails that contained public info were classified.

Now did she intend to host that server for the purpose of storing classified info or hiding stuff from FOIA requests? No. Not that the FBI could prove.

The server was requested by Clinton and was put in place by people who were paid by Clinton. Clinton then had her staff forward emails to that server in violation of said laws. That was compounded when her "lawyer" reviewed the emails to determine what was personal and what was government. The issue there is the law requires the archivist assigned to the records to determine the status of the emails and not a private lawyer.

As for the FBI's conclusion that can be thrown out the window with all the evidence that has come to light about their mishandling of the investigation.

So again we go back to what she could be charged with. The current push is to charge her with gross negligence, but we have been down that road and have been shown how it is a non-starter in that particular statute.

No it was a lie told by Comey after it was constructed by McCabe and others in their effort to exonerate Clinton.

18 USC 793 F is in fact a valid statute that does not require intent and the Courts already stated this.

You have to have intent to commit these crimes for it to be prosecuted. Otherwise, you are looking at internal consequences that would include reprimand, a slap on the wrist, loss of clearance or loss of employment.

In Clinton's case, none of that can occur since she was no longer SoS.

No - intent is not required and repeating that lie still doesnt make it true.

Actually yes, she can be charged even though she is no longer SoS. I dont know where you guys get the idea from but she is still subject to federal laws, even out of office. She could actually be impeached from her office over her actions and it would be completely lawful.

Had the FBI / DOJ not protected Clinton she would be in prison and god willing, she will still end up there once the corrupt Obama holdovers are rounded up.

With McCabe on his way out of the FBI I suspect people will soon be trying to save themselves from lengthy prison sentences. Since all those roads lead to Satan, err Clinton...

edit on 17-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He will forever maintain that her server was legal, but continue to ignore the fact that it was used for illegal purposes.

He is in a state of denial.

Plus it's his way of steering the discussion away from the topic of the thread.

edit on R232017-12-17T06:23:33-06:00k2312Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
All those years of investigations and millions spent and what do you have? Nothing but a head full of conspiracies lol. Gotta love right wingers, the dumbest people on the planet. a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
FFS, Clinton was a FORMER Secretary of state, nothing more get over it.....

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Yes, but Donald Trump's wallet is cleaner than the Clinton Foundation which is corrupt to the highest level.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gabewalker
FFS, Clinton was a FORMER Secretary of state, nothing more get over it.....

wut?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

He pretty much says is all..

edit on 19-12-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join