It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Comey? It Was A COORDINATED Effort Among Top FBI Brass To Decriminalize Clinton's Conduct!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Imagine being so spooked you support the FBI and CIA...ever

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for showing us how the evil liberal media is pushing this narrative onto us by linking to and giving CNN ad revenue.

Can you please provide us with a list of sources you allow??? Somehow I think CNN is on your favorites bar!
If a source is wrong regardless of WHO they represent and they are misleading, why shouldn't they be a target?

Some of us value truth regardless if it might hurt our feelings or challenge our beliefs!
edit on 15-12-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Are the Democrats in control of the fbi and doj?

I believe they have had a lot of liberal influence in the FBI that spanned Obama's two terms and that influence carried forward into Trump's Presidency and magnified by the shocked lost of Hillary.

So it's impossible that the two or three Hilary supporters were actually good employees and moat qualified?

Should any republicans be able to investigate any democrats or is that ok?

It's political bs right now.

Can you just understand my statements without turning them into a Hyperbole...lol geez

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You guys seem to be the ones who decide what sources are allowed, not me. I just find it ironic that you guys hate CNN so much yet are more than happy to drive traffic to them and give them ad revenue.

By the way, I haven't visited or watched CNN in years so I fail to see how they are on my favorites bar. Why would I fund the ones I don't trust like some people?
edit on 12/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Yet, this has nothing to do with Trump. This is specifically how the FBI covered the ass'es of the most inhumane corrupt couple in the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You guys seem to be the ones who decide what sources are allowed, not me. I just find it ironic that you guys hate CNN so much yet are more than happy to drive traffic to them and give them ad revenue.

Everything I said went right over your head. Either intentionally or not. You do NOT get to tell people what they can use for their source. The ownership of ATS and the MODS do!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Then nail them too, damn it.

I don't care what letter they put by their name in regards to political affiliation.

This, "but the other guys do it too," BS has got to stop.

a reply to: CrawlingChaos

This is probably how some think it actually happened judging by some of the responses in this thread and throughout the site over the course of the last couple of years.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

When did I say I was the decider on what sources are allowed? I simply said that it's ironic that you guys hate CNN but are more than willing to drive traffic to their site and put money in their pockets. Never did I say CNN shouldn't be allowed, nice straw man though.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It is how she broke her tankle (toe/ankle), so why couldn't those parts have magically fallen into a working server?

She is the luckiest woman in the world ... well, except for when it comes to elections.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

When did I say I was the decider on what sources are allowed? I simply said that it's ironic that you guys hate CNN but are more than willing to drive traffic to their site and put money in their pockets. Never did I say CNN shouldn't be allowed, nice straw man though.

What did you add to the topic? Why do you participate in the thread if you feel that what is being spoken of is wrong or it hurts your feelings then?

ATS is driven by user generated topics. Perhaps you should hash out your grievances with SkepticOverlord rather than come on to topics you disagree with and try to "SHAME" members for posting a topic you disagree with or a source you hate or are embarrassed by?????

The topic is Comey and how the FBI top brass coordinated efforts to decriminalize Clintons actions and behaviors! Not whether you like the source used and how much money they will make if someone clicks on it?????

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I chose CNN because there are some on here who will accept only a certain selection of sites as credible.

I've lambasted CNN on numerous occasions and yet still use them as a source. There are several other sites I could have chosen.

What does it matter what source is used if the people responding don't address the content of the post?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There is zero evidence the fbi has been compromised. Zero.

The influence was the doj.

Even judge napitano says the same.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So I can't complain about the source but others can? How many times have I read a thread only for someone to come in saying "FAKE NEWS LOL!" because of the source used?

Please, spare me the lecture.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

We will see...I'm standing by...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We will see...I'm standing by...

Me too..

The head of the fbi could have been compromised by the doj but he isn't in power.

Standing by for what more fox facts?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What does it matter what source is used if the people responding don't address the content of the post?

I would have loved to have heard that a few months ago when everyone was simply coming into threads saying "FAKE NEWS LOL!" because of the sources being cited for the thread topic. But I guess that's only a viable option when the source goes against Trump.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

hahahaha
everybody else did it

bit your not defending hillary
right

hahahaja
:

It's call precedence.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Have you possibly considered not doing what you're complaining about others doing?

The only time I can recall having used the term "Fake News" was in regards to Brian Ross and the reporting that got him suspended; in case you're unaware, the president of ABC was none to pleased about that event.

Now, do you have anything to say to the topic of the thread?

Who at the FBI had an impact on the outcome of Hillary's investigation?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The Source really doesn't matter when there are multiple organizations reporting the exact same thing from different sources. CNN was rightfully blasted for running exclusives that they didn't check out.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Then nail them too, damn it. I don't care what letter they put by their name in regards to political affiliation. This, "but the other guys do it too," BS has got to stop.

Having a private server was not illegal.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join