It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Comey? It Was A COORDINATED Effort Among Top FBI Brass To Decriminalize Clinton's Conduct!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The same mainstream papers everyone says lie and are partisan?

It's fine to speculate but when you use it like it's fact it's another thing.

My common sense says Hilary is a lawyer and career politician and knew how to cover her tracks just enough to not get convicted.

It also says trump was an amateur and didn't.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I said nothing of the sort.

Then how can I debate if anything I say towards suggesting top officials within the FBI have let their personal bias influence how they perform is nothing more than a partisan hack in your opinion.

We are not seeing emails and messages out of the FBI saying "let america be great again, screw Hillary", are we?

Not sure what your point is.

If you can't see a difference between under oath compared to a private interview there isn't much more I can say.

Trump and friends have put themselves in this position and it is not based on bias. It's based on their actions.

Wow really? What actions...seems these actions started before he was president.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: introvert

I said nothing of the sort.

Then how can I debate if anything I say towards suggesting top officials within the FBI have let their personal bias influence how they perform is nothing more than a partisan hack in your opinion.

We are not seeing emails and messages out of the FBI saying "let america be great again, screw Hillary", are we?

Not sure what your point is.

If you can't see a difference between under oath compared to a private interview there isn't much more I can say.

Trump and friends have put themselves in this position and it is not based on bias. It's based on their actions.

Wow really? What actions...seems these actions started before he was president.

Are the Democrats in control of the fbi and doj?

Oh boy.

So it's impossible that the two or three Hilary supporters were actually good employees and moat qualified?

Should any republicans be able to investigate any democrats or is that ok?

It's political bs right now.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: introvert

If you could prove she blatantly ignored the law, you would have intent and could prosecute her.

So you're saying she accidentally set up a non-secure, unapproved server?

Well duh, yes...

Look... Hillary had all these spare phone and computer parts that were boxed up and given to her by Huma ; Huma said Carlos Danger didn't need these anymore, as he stated he was out of the email/pic exchange business.

So Hillary takes the box, and hurries along to the chauffer to dump it off at the local goodwill...

!BAM! Shag carpeting claims another victim ! Hillary trips in her frenzied pace and falls to the floor with the box of parts... as the spare parts came crashing together in the box they just happened to land in such a way as to configure and email-server....

She then wipes it with a cloth.....

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
you right-wingers are delusional.....Comey lost the election for Clinton....Comey handed trump his victory days before the election by publicly blabbing about an investigation into a completely bogus charge by right-wingers. and shocker!!!nothing came out of it...what's wrong with you people??????........"superman's Bizarro World" is right here at ATS and the right has fully embraced it

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you right-wingers are delusional.....Comey lost the election for Clinton....Comey handed trump his victory days before the election by publicly blabbing about an investigation into a completely bogus charge by right-wingers. and shocker!!!nothing came out of it...what's wrong with you people??????........"superman's Bizarro World" is right here at ATS and the right has fully embraced it

So why you Progs bitching about the Russians then if it was all Comey's fault???? roflmao

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well they were the party in power for the previous 8 years and while these investigations were going on.

It was political BS back then too, are you shocked by that?

Isn't the FBI sort of like the Military in that they are supposed to stay above the fray of partisanship.

Was anything Illegal or unethical should be a sharper question to ask. If that occurred, then there should be reprecussions for that. Isn't that a fair standard?
edit on 15-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Hahaha, what a fool, implying that comey was the result of Trumps wins?

lmfao, thats some serious liberal left wing delusions for you.

Comey was walking a fine blade and the result was the best he could do without putting killary in prison, of course it mattered not as the media seized the moment and blasted the airwaves to ignorants such as yourself, who of which naturally assumed Comey cost killary the election, nevermind the fact that without him and his goons rewording statements in biased organizations, your lord and savior killary would be in prison.
edit on 15-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: hmmm

edit on 15-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Comey lied under oath. A special prosecutor is mandatory.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Of coarse. But your parroting the Republican narrative.

If its so clear the doj would have done something by now.

No the fbi is not the military. And even in the military the people have opinions. They are controlled for different reasons as far as there expression

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Must not have or the DOJ would have done so.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: carewemust

Must not have or the DOJ would have done so.

Thats the problem with you people, you think the system still works, nothing to worry about and the world goes round.

'fraid it isn't so and the sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. The institutes are corrupted, the organizations tainted, These people are connected, we see it all the time in the workforce, cops, wahtever, the human aspect of communication in deciding to avoid BS and sidestep the issues, because you scratch my back, I'll scratch you back, no problems, lets rock.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I agree.

I just don't think trump is playing 4 d chess like some.

The people he picked with his judgement are part of the problem. As is his judgement.

Clinton was a pro she probably won't get caught.

Trump is an amateur he probably will.

It's that simple to me right now.
edit on 15-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Thank you for that.Needed a good chuckle today.star.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No the fbi is not the military. And even in the military the people have opinions. They are controlled for different reasons as far as there expression

TextThe bureau, in fact, has been perhaps the last bastion of nonpolitical leadership in Washington—an agency whose powers are so extensive and potentially damaging to American citizens that it has been kept clear of direct political influence. Whereas even sensitive jobs like CIA director and the director of national intelligence are seen clearly as political positions that change from administration to administration, the FBI director’s term has been expressly designed by Congress to avoid any taint of political influence: A 10-year nonrenewable term is meant to ensure that an FBI director can seek justice without fear or favor, straddling multiple presidential administrations and never currying favor for a future reappointment.

You were saying.....

We are going nowhere. The IG report will settle it for me. Unless you'd like a bipartisan committee do it.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

TextThe bureau, in fact, has been perhaps the last bastion of nonpolitical leadership in Washington—an agency whose powers are so extensive and potentially damaging to American citizens that it has been kept clear of direct political influence. Whereas even sensitive jobs like CIA director and the director of national intelligence are seen clearly as political positions that change from administration to administration, the FBI director’s term has been expressly designed by Congress to avoid any taint of political influence: A 10-year nonrenewable term is meant to ensure that an FBI director can seek justice without fear or favor, straddling multiple presidential administrations and never currying favor for a future reappointment.

You were saying.....

We are going nowhere. The IG report will settle it for me. Unless you'd like a bipartisan committee do it.

Not sure what your proving. Except the system is broken because the doj has been politisized and that is the prosecuting arm of the fbi as well as their over seer.

It happened before Obama.

You wait for the report bit at the same time express you know there are prosecuteable crimes and evidence.

Meanwhile I will say I have no idea.

But Hilary is a pro crook in Washington
And trump is an amateur.

Equal scum one gets caught the other walks.

Just like in the crime world.
edit on 15-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You were saying.....

Not sure what your proving. Except the system is broken because the doj has been politisized and that is the prosecuting arm of the fbi as well as their over seer.

It happened before Obama.

You wait for the report bit at the same time express you know there are prosecuteable crimes and evidence.

Meanwhile I will say I have no idea.

But Hilary is a pro crook in Washington
And trump is an amateur.

Equal scum one gets caught the other walks.

Just like in the crime world.

You said the FBI wasn't apolitical....I showed you something to disagree with that.

I haven't said the things I brought up are prosecutable....they are however worthy of further investigation for sure.

I doubt Clinton would ever serve time. Others may if the further investigation finds what I think it will.

We disagree that there is more to investigate I guess?

In the meantime, I will post and theorize based on developments and info.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I agree.

I just don't think trump is playing 4 d chess like some.

The people he picked with his judgement are part of the problem. As is his judgement.

Clinton was a pro she probably won't get caught.

Trump is an amateur he probably will.

It's that simple to me right now.
Okay, fair enough.
I would LIKE to think Trump is playing 4D chess, but it just seems like he is working from common sense to me, something people forget.

I agree, Clinton was a pro, as many others are and therein lies the problem, the whole system is gamed to watch out for your buddies.

Trump, yes an amateur in POLITICS, not a bad thing, but what is Politics? I can tell you that Trump is a negotiator and damn good at it. All these fools who talk BS, "yeah he was bankrupted, got his money from daddy, blah blah, yada yada", are idiots because as far as I can tell, the man and his family eat and live better then me and I think I do pretty well.

As for being caught, you're assuming he's already coming in ala Mr. Hyde?

edit on 15-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: Ohhhh!! HMPF!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I mean IF he has done wrong he isn't a professional political criminal with bleech bit in his pocket. He will get caught.

I personally don't like him at all. But I have rediculous unrealistic standards by today's standards in Washington.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for showing us how the evil liberal media is pushing this narrative onto us by linking to and giving CNN ad revenue.

edit on 12/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join