It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commissioner Suggests U.N. Send Troops To Fight ‘Quiet Genocide’ Of Gun Violence In Chicago

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I am recovering from bashing my head against the keyboard and face palming, and now sit here quietly shaking my head.

Keep this in mind, Rahm Emanuel recently declared Chicago a "Trump free zone".

Mayor Rahm Emanuel stopped by “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Monday night to declare Chicago a “Trump-free zone.”

Chicago is also a proud "Sanctuary city"

"To all those who are, after Tuesday's election, very nervous and filled with anxiety as we've spoken to, you are safe in Chicago, you are secure in Chicago and you are supported in Chicago," Emanuel said. "Chicago will always be a sanctuary city."

Trump offered to send in the National Guard to stem the violence in Chicago but that was unacceptable

Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday welcomed federal assistance to help stem Chicago violence but rejected the idea of the National Guard patrolling the city as "antithetical" to the trust he's trying to build in law enforcemen

Fed help would be welcome, read 'send us the money', but real boots on the ground? No thanks.

Now we have Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin going to a meeting with the U.N. to discuss the "quiet genocide" taking place in chicago, and to consider the possibility of putting U.N "Peace Keepers" in the city.

“I’m hoping to appeal to the U.N. to actually come to Chicago and meet with victims of violence, and maybe even possibly help out in terms of peacekeeping efforts, because I think it’s so critical for us to make sure that these neighborhoods are safe,” Boykin said at O’Hare International Airport on Thursday.

Here he is, in his own words.

So U.N. peacekeepers are potentially ok, yet supporting their own police to ENFORCE current laws is discouraged.
Start video at about 1:30 to see.

Where is the logic with these people? WTF happened to America?

My WW2 vet Grandfather is doing back flips in his grave.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Is he technically inviting armed foreign soldiers for peace keeping in a US city?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So is the UN now acknowledging chicago's problem with rampant black violence?

Interesting, first trump, then the UN. I would have thought Obama would be the one to bring this to light, having lived in such a horrible area.
edit on 15-12-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Genocide? Don't you need one ethnic or religious group killing another systematically for that?

Most shootings are black on black violence in Chicago. Kinda ruins the whole genocide aspect of that.
edit on 15-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
At this point they might as well give everyone in Chicago a gun and just let the problem solve itself.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Globalists (NWO) want this to happen they want the U.N. here as a prerequisite to them stepping in to take over. This would be a very bad thing.
a reply to: stosh64

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Globalists (NWO) want this to happen they want the U.N. here as a prerequisite to them stepping in to take over. This would be a very bad thing.

I agree it is all part of a globalist agenda.

I just can't grasp the mental gymnastics required to support this insanity.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Whenever someone runs another person over, why isn't it called "car violence?" Would be idiotic to call it "car violence," now wouldn't it?? SURE WOULD..
edit on 15-12-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Whenever someone runs another person over, why isn't it called "car violence?" It would be idiotic to call it "car violence," now wouldn't it? IT SURE WOULD.

There's also a lot of assaults in chicago that don't use weapons.

There's a common denominator here and it isn't "gunz". It's so obvious to some what this "gun violence" talk is all about. Sadly there are a lot of people that hop on that train and tow the line that their brainwashers have given them.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

UN troops being invited to "police" an American city,nothing surprises me anymore.
I think the time is coming to get some target practice in,just in case it is needed.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Sighted in my mini 30 yesterday.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I thought I'd seen the dumbest things ever in my life.

I was wrong.

To invite a foreign military force into our nation to solve a civilian problem just says that Chicago leadership has failed, the court system has failed, the legal system has failed, law enforcement has failed.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Genocide? Don't you need one ethnic or religious group killing another systematically for that?

Most shootings are black on black violence in Chicago. Kinda ruins the whole genocide aspect of that.

You should look up the Rwandan genocide. Technically if the Bloods wiped out the Crips..thats genocide. It's a mass killing of a group of people though most often people associate it with ethnicity despite it being an umbrella term.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
He would be disappointed.
In the first place, a United Nations force could not come in, or stay in, without the permission of the government. One of the warning signs of the Six-Day War of 1967 was the removal of the protective U.N. force from Gaza and Sinai, which took place because Nasser had withdrawn his consent.
In the second place, I don't believe a "peace-keeping" mission could be set up by U.N. officials on their own authority. It would need the agreement of the member countries, probably the Security Council.

For both those reasons,Trump would have a veto on the project.
This idea is fantasy land.

P.S. There used to be suggestions that the U.N. should be brought in to sort out Northern Ireland. Obviously that never got beyond the suggestion stage either.

edit on 15-12-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta

originally posted by: pavil

You should look up the Rwandan genocide. Technically if the Bloods wiped out the Crips..thats genocide. It's a mass killing of a group of people though most often people associate it with ethnicity despite it being an umbrella term.

You think they are using the word genocide to refer to gang violence? We read between the lines differently. That a city would even have officials willing to ask the UN for help shows how badly the City need new officials.

I love the Downtown of Chicago, but from residents I know who live there, some parts of it are worse than Detroit now....... That's saying a lot.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hmmmm...wonder why no National Guard? Afraid exactly what sanctuary cities cause might get out to the US populace at large?

Just another attempt at giving America away to globalism since the Obama/Clinton agenda to do so failed so miserably.

About the time UN troops engage in combat actions in the US is about the time everyone who believes in America better start reviewing the history of ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The "U"SA sounds like the right place for the UN:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So he wants a foreign army to police American streets.

Now where did I see this before.

Oh yeah Somalia.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When the U.N. arrives, they bring lots of money and gifts to placate the perpetrators, and to compensate the victim neighborhoods in the battle zone(s).

Ho! Ho! Ho!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join