It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic rally is coming to D.C this weekend (Jerusalem announcement protest)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

=On Friday night outside the US embassy in London, anti-Israel protesters chanted an Islamic battle cry which translates to: “Jews, remember Khaybar (a war in which Jews were killed in 7th century) the army of Muhammad is returning.”

Who gave them a permit to protest? I can understand they're upset over the decision about the embassy but it sounds more serious than that. According to them, they plan to chant a war cry that implies killing people. Their permit should be revoked unless they agree to keep it peaceful and non-threatening.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Pretty biased there. The Israeli state has progressively stolen Palestinian land for 70 odd years. It's mapped. It's a fact. They have the right to fight back, or are you racist against Palestinians and don't think they have rights?

Jerusalem is also claimed by other entities from pre 1967. It's politically in-advisable for the US to declare it the Capitol until Palestinian and Israeli negotiations finalize.

Also, just so you know many anthropologists have stated that many Palestinian Christians and Muslims are descended from either converted Jews or Canaanite type tribes. Hence they have just as if not more claim to the land than people moving to there after thousands of years. A bible simply isn't sufficient support for dispossessing Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Not accurate. I've seen studies that many are descended both from converted Jews and Canaanite tribes. Stop trying to dispossess Palestinians and justify their oppression. Also, it's immaterial about empires. Isreal hadn't existed for 2000 years. People taking land based on their holy book over people that have been there before they returned has zero alignment with Justice.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Good for them.

I'll be busy not gaf.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So, groups with connections to terrorists are planning to converge in the capital? That doesn't sound like "peaceful protest" to me. Let's hope authorities are ready to step in and act, as needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join