It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic rally is coming to D.C this weekend (Jerusalem announcement protest)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This may deserve a thread of its own to be fair but I'm curious.

I want you to do an exercise in imagination...

Take tbe country you're from (or in the case of expat's the country you call home) and imagine, if you will, that part of that country was taken and was used to rehome a displaced people. All because an ancient book says they need their own land. How would that make you feel?

Now add in the fact that the country created keeps expanding its borders and building on your land, how do you feel now?

Does it bother you that this country is seen as more important and more relevant than you on the world stage?

Look at how the world gathers round to protect the right of these people and even try to legitimise their claim on your holy city, your capitol, are you annoyed yet?

I say Palestinians have every right to be annoyed.

Sure I'm oversimplifying to make a point, I'm not far off...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Sponsors also include at least two major mosques known for their connections to terrorist activity.

My only question is, if they are known for terrorist connections, how the hell are they still active, still open???

That's an excellent question and the only one that really matters if you ask me: Why are we still funding terrorists and allow them to operate pretty much all over the world?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Philistinians should send a giant in to Israel to march back and forth, in full armor. He could taunt the Israelis. That would be awesome! Put some fear into them!

Hopefully the Israelis don't go out and find some little sheep hearder boy with a sling # to drop him in his tracks

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
well...................... that DC muslom protest is the sanitized version

IS has issued a call-to-Arms for all the motivated Jihadists in the USA...

they call for small towns, the Churches & Malls to be the targets...because the local police will be skeleton staff

the main days of violent protest are targeted as the pre-Christmas Saturday-Sunday and the Day After Christmas when people flood stores to return or exchange the Gifts received

all soft targets...all smaller towns with reduced police on-duty...expect tourist towns to be hit Sat-Sun & Tues, the days before & after X-mas....
source: that ISIS Produced Magazine
edit on th31151334547915442017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Jerusalem is named after Jews...

The city could be shared, the land could be shared. But it isn't and Palestinians are treated like sub-par humans. Parts of "the old" kingdom have been under siege systematically and physically for years.

Cross border raids are a daily thing.

It doesn't matter.

Israel good, Palestine bad... God says so.

No human decency required.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
This may deserve a thread of its own to be fair but I'm curious.

I want you to do an exercise in imagination...

Take tbe country you're from (or in the case of expat's the country you call home) and imagine, if you will, that part of that country was taken and was used to rehome a displaced people. All because an ancient book says they need their own land. How would that make you feel?

Now add in the fact that the country created keeps expanding its borders and building on your land, how do you feel now?

Does it bother you that this country is seen as more important and more relevant than you on the world stage?

Look at how the world gathers round to protect the right of these people and even try to legitimise their claim on your holy city, your capitol, are you annoyed yet?

I say Palestinians have every right to be annoyed.

Sure I'm oversimplifying to make a point, I'm not far off...

Difference of being a country or not. Palestine was a part of another empire before WW2 folks.

www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

It has always been under fire from all directions and the Ottoman Empire was in charge after the Crusades.

Palestinians were actually Greek origin after the Death of Christ, as seen here yet still it was in the country Israel. But the Jihadi's took care of that group of infidels.

www.helsinki.fi...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I always felt the Palestinian's land was taken away from them. After all, it was mostly an Arab and Muslim territory in the first place. The Israel and Arab war resulted in Israel controlling the West Bank and Gaza Strip territories which was home to a large Palestinian population.

I don't think Americans or any other country would accept a foreign country handing over a portion of their land to a minority population, allowing them to decide what land they can claim, and over time this minority population taking over three-fourths of what was once Palestinian territory. Now the U.S. decides Israel will take claim to Jerusalem! What right does America have to meddle in another country's affairs. We sure don't like the idea that Russia meddled in our elections!

A picture is worth a thousand words...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Seems like they should be protesting more pressing issues like the treatment of women, gays, and followers of other religions under Islamic rule.

Until take care of their own backyard I could care less what they are whining about.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Especially if the picture you are posting is a complete lie.

Here try something that actually reflects factual reality

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Obama recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

The senate voted unanimously to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

But Trump does it and everyone loses their sh#t.

I only hope that its a peaceful protest and that no one gets hurt.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Is it a lie? Or is your picture a complete lie?

Late Ottoman period - In the late nineteenth century, prior to the rise of Zionism, Jews are thought to have comprised between 2% to 5% of the population of Palestine, although the precise population is not known.[26] According to Alexander Scholch, Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns;roughly 85% were Muslims , 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.[27]

Source

Occupation of Palestine had a majority population of Muslims and Arabs, period. America did the same thing to the native Indians.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pardon my ignorance, if Obama and the congress recognized Jerusalem as the capitol years ago, then why Trump had to do it again?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Pardon my ignorance, if Obama and the congress recognized Jerusalem as the capitol years ago, then why Trump had to do it again?

I haven't the foggiest.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I haven't the foggiest.

Phew.. Good, I thought I am the only one...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Of course. Their brethren burned embassies and killed people over cartoons.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

from your source

It is known that the Arab population of Palestine doubled during the British Mandate era, from 670,000 in 1922 to over 1.2 million in 1948, and there has been considerable debate over the subject on how much of this growth was due to natural increase, as opposed to immigration

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The international community rejected the annexation as illegal and treats East Jerusalem as Palestinian territory occupied by Israel.

Step 1: remove religion from the equation. You don't get to claim land because your fairy godfather told you it's yours. If that's the case, then my imaginary unicorn says that I and my people are promised the east coast. So I'd like you to move your capitol off my land. kthanx.

Step 2: stop kissing Israel's ass. Why have they become so damn important over everyone else. I believe the answer is in "step 1".

Step 3: get informed. Look at the war crimes that are committed by Israel on a regular basis. Stop listening to the "fake news" and do some research of your own.

Step 4: no real step 4, but my ocd was telling me that this had to be an even number of steps lol

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

ANNEXATION

lol.

you mean they took it in battle from the Jordanian army.
SIx Day War much?
edit on 15-12-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It will be a peaceful religious demonstration composed of bombings, stoning's, beheadings and other peaceful non-violent direct action. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

FAKE TRANSLATION:

Andy C. Ngo

@MrAndyNgo

On Friday night outside the US embassy in London, anti-Israel protesters chanted an Islamic battle cry which translates to: “Jews, remember Khaybar (a war in which Jews were killed in 7th century) the army of Muhammad is returning.”

Original source:
twitter.com...

Original translation:
"Death to Israel. Death to America."

edit on 15-12-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join