It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic rally is coming to D.C this weekend (Jerusalem announcement protest)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Here is something for those who live or will be in Washington D.C. this coming weekend.. I had figured the hornets nest would be disturbed by Trump's Jerusalem announcement and sure enough this looks like it may be a large scale protest as the sponsors have rented buses to ship the protesters in from from New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, and other places/cities. The official start will be on Saturday at noon and no doubt there will be the obligatory death to Israel chants etc etc.. This happened in London on December 10th..

Andy C. Ngo

@MrAndyNgo

On Friday night outside the US embassy in London, anti-Israel protesters chanted an Islamic battle cry which translates to: “Jews, remember Khaybar (a war in which Jews were killed in 7th century) the army of Muhammad is returning.”

Probably more along the same lines of protest ? It is a shame they and the Trump haters can't get together and do a barbecue.. Sing their songs of hate together and have a real bonding moment..

Posted December 14, 2017

FBI prosecutors have labeled several organizations sponsoring the D.C. event this weekend as fronts for Muslim Brotherhood operations in the U.S.

These groups include the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), which was started to raise money for the Hamas terrorist organization, along with the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), and the Muslim Students Association (MAS), American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), among other outfits.

Sponsors also include at least two major mosques known for their connections to terrorist activity.

www.conservativereview.com...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nothing has changed in two decades, but now because Trump is the President these morons are angry. Jerusalem was literally named after the Jewish people...of course it is their capital.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hmm, can't think of anything less I could care about than a bunch of Muslims b****ing about something. What else is new?
edit on 15-12-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Nothing has changed in two decades, but now because Trump is the President these morons are angry.

And now you morons are angry about people being angry over an imbeciles decision to stir up the pot.

Anger all around, a minute of hate free of charge for every stupid Brave New World dweller around. is it a MIC win-win-win situation already?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Metallicus

Nothing has changed in two decades, but now because Trump is the President these morons are angry.

And now you morons are angry about people being angry over an imbeciles decision to stir up the pot.

Anger all around, a minute of hate free of charge for every stupid Brave New World dweller around. is it a MIC win-win-win situation already?

I never said I was angry.

You’re projecting.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
could someone explain to me why this is such a big deal NOW?
every president on every side has said the same thing about "recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel"
it's pretty much just a box to tick to get on the good side of religious people.
Clinton, Bush, Obama have said that same thing.
so what changed? is there some information i am missing here?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Nothing has changed in two decades, but now because Trump is the President these morons are angry. Jerusalem was literally named after the Jewish people...of course it is their capital.

Just as Cairo, next to the great Pyramid, has been the capitol of Egypt for an eternity.

They were existing side by side before WWII. Hitler and the Wahhabi Sunni's changed that for them all and the UN didn't make it clear that Jerusalem was their capitol when it had been from inception. The UN allowed them to be surrounded in the 7 day war IMO. I think they expected the Jews to all die and 'finally' be done with them. I honestly do think that.

Now these who hate them are in fact descendants of the other tribes of Israel. Samaria being the capital of the Kingdom known as Israel. Jerusalem was the holy city and the Capital of the tribe of Judah and the tribe of Levi were the priests who lived to be in the temple were also living among the other tribes.

They weren't getting Samaria back as they are Jews.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

The information your missing is that MOST people are hypocrites. Do as I say not as I do, types. So as long as it's "your" politician, it's OK. If it's the other party, "the enemy", then their wrong. Simple isn't it?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

East Jerusalem is the Palestinians capital, do you folks have an ebassy there as well? No? Go and figure?

Turkey reveals plan to open embassy in East Jerusalem

The devil unfolds his banner again, eh?
edit on 15-12-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

What a blinkered view. By that logic, USA should all still be native land and that was a LOT more recent than what you are referring to.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Submit infidels! Islam will not rest until the whole world belongs to Allah

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Oh boy, Muslim hate thread kicking off...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
could someone explain to me why this is such a big deal NOW?
every president on every side has said the same thing about "recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel"
it's pretty much just a box to tick to get on the good side of religious people.
Clinton, Bush, Obama have said that same thing.
so what changed? is there some information i am missing here?

Trump actually followed through on his campaign promise, unlike his predecessors.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not enough! Just try to hate the muslim-hating hatemongers and even YOU can have a free minute of hate as well.

It's a win-win-win-win-situation by now, don't let it go to waste!!!oneoneeleven
edit on 15-12-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think this move was done on purpose.

Not much else to say except there could be trouble ahead... but where there's laughter, romance and love.. there may be bombings instead...

ha ha..

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Not enough! Just try to hate the muslim-hating hatemongers and even YOU can have a free minute of hate as well.

It's a win-win-win-win-situation by now, don't let it go to waste!!!oneoneeleven

The EU. US (NATO), Usereal and the Arab Proxy Collaborators are the ones wasting the world, not me.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You can put me firmly in do.not give a fukls category. Have enough ammo and to take care of town.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

The information your missing is that MOST people are hypocrites. Do as I say not as I do, types. So as long as it's "your" politician, it's OK. If it's the other party, "the enemy", then their wrong. Simple isn't it?

My eyes... their burning.

Did you see what i did they're?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I know. Just fooling around with the good old orwellian "minute of hate", but you probably got that drift already.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Sponsors also include at least two major mosques known for their connections to terrorist activity.

My only question is, if they are known for terrorist connections, how the hell are they still active, still open???

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join