It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOS... .. .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The Buffalo Bills have been a skid for some time now, 17 years and counting they have not made the playoffs and one would think it was planned by someone (yea like bad coaching and mismanagement), Doug Flutie could of took us to the promise land and Wade ended up benching him for other reasons, dunno why (maybe Marie Klecko a bad rep for them).

There way out of this whole would be trading up to get the NUMBER 1 pIcK and using it on a SOLID qb and THEN running FORWARD wItH there plan.

Being in a DROUGHT this Long (is TAKEN it'S ToLe), hOpefully something HAPPens SooSn.

Autumn's were not made for this, they were made for cheering and being happy and loving what the game is about, i only wish things were different the last dozen years or so (wipes tear).

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hire Annie Oakley for a quarter back.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Better call Cleveland for some sympathy.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Imo, its not that they are 'Bad' and or not deserving, just marginalized and over shadowed by New York Giants.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You could be KC. We've been good enough to squeak into the play offs fairly regularly, but no more than that since ... oh forever.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, believe me, I feel you. I miss the Marino/Kelly match-ups.

top topics

join