It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next up-Dustin Hoffman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

When Cori Thomas was 16, and in high school with Dustin Hoffman’s daughter Karina, she says that Hoffman exposed himself to her at a hotel, intentionally dropping his towel on the floor. Now, in addition to Thomas, two other women are claiming that Dustin Hoffman, now 80, sexually assaulted them. All three women tell detailed stories of their encounters with Hoffman, but Dustin Hoffman’s lawyer, Mark A. Neubauer of Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, is calling all of the claims “defamatory falsehoods.”

www.inquisitr.com...

Will we see a court date?

Probably not.

Cori Thomas says that she was a classmate of Karina Hoffman, Dustin Hoffman’s daughter, at the United Nations International School back in 1980 when she got to spend the day with the Hoffmans in Manhattan, walking around and going to what then seemed like a fancy dinner, says the Boston Herald. She says she remembers having veal piccata for the first time.

I'm not sure where this leads but it' messy getting there.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hah, funny that. His fame proceeded from the film The Graduate, where he's seduced by Anne Bancroft.

Excellent film on the hypocrisy of America. No wonder they are after him now, too. Pissing in Americas Cheerios.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There is no statute of limitations on allegations.
edit on 14-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Of course he bought his underwear at K-mart.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm hearing Vice is next up, I'm not sure who(whom) but it's next.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Now I know why he was called the rainman, because he liked wearing rain jackets with nothing underneath for quick and easy exposure....

This witch-hunt is way beyond the stupid point, next there will be dead people getting accused... Oh wait..

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

That Veal Picatta was the bait.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Now I know why he was called the rainman, because he liked wearing rain jackets with nothing underneath for quick and easy exposure....

Rainman was child speak for Raymond.

Oh, you're joking
edit on 15-12-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sharon Stone once exposed herself to me.

When I was eight years old I woke up and found my parents watching Basic Instinct and I was horrified, child predators from Hollywood like her should 'fess up and give us the closure we deserve! Ok none of that really happened but I want my fifteen minutes of fame and four million dollars for an interview!

This is snowballing into insanity, sure their are some creeps in showbiz but c'mon, the next headline will probably be 'Elvis sexted me through a Ouija board.'

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I lost all respect for Hoffman when he decided to alter the entire premise for The Runaway Jury. The book is about Big Tobacco, and Hoffman pushed and shoved for it to be changed to gun control.

That said, he is still innocent until proven guilty, just like anyone else. Ha anyone ever accused him before? The type to do this sort of thing, we tend to hear about it over the years.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Strange, the vast majority of these sex abusers are James Bond era baby boomers over 60.

Hoffman now...
Weinstein
Franken
Moore
Russell Simmons
Rose
Mat Lauer

and many more

All guys over 60

edit on 15-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

join