It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is one religion any better than any other

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

What food are Christians denied from eating, I havnt read where we Christians are not allowed to eat certain foods
Just wondering

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

the problem [ my opinion ] is that modern christians have zero inernal consistency in ther application of old testemant " laws "

it almost SEEMS like they just make it up as they go

there is zero new testament doctrine [ either attributed to paul or jesus ] that supports the selective " interperation " of what should be believed

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Raggedyman

the problem [ my opinion ] is that modern christians have zero inernal consistency in ther application of old testemant " laws "

it almost SEEMS like they just make it up as they go

there is zero new testament doctrine [ either attributed to paul or jesus ] that supports the selective " interperation " of what should be believed

Well the Old Testament laws are the old covenant laws applied to Israel and the Hebrews
Jesus ushered in the New covenant in the New Testament ending the first covenant, hence why Gentiles don't need to obey the Old Testament laws

The New covenant is based on love God, love each other

Basic theology

Or are you saying that Christians are trying to follow the Old Testamrnt laws, yes, I have seen some fundamentalists with that problem

<< 1  2  3   >>

join