It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond just a Witch Hunt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hold on to your tin foil hats... this is getting into the realm of actual insanity...

The late David Cassidy just got accused of sexual misconduct — and fans aren’t happy

David Cassidy hasn’t even been dead a month and the late pop star has been pulled into the #metoo wave.

In Sunday’s UK publication The Daily Star, former pin-up model and singer Samantha Fox alleges Cassidy sexually touched her back in May 1985.

There are no words... normally, I would write up a half-page of commentary, but there are seriously no words.

Are we coming to the point that we are going to start digging up dead bodies to publicly shame them? Is there any chance we can recover from this madness?

As creatures go, we humans are not very fast... not very tough... not overly strong... not fast at breeding... we have no claws, and no teeth that can be weaponized. Our survival ability is based solely on our intelligence. Without intelligence, we are little more than a temporary smorgasbord for whatever happens to be hunting us. Now that we have lost our collective minds, can we even survive?

Someone please, please, please stop the planet. I'd really like to get off now.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It will come to a point where the public just assumes famous people touch each other and not care anymore. The broads lay on their backs chasing fame then when they are washed up they get more attention in the tell alls.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Is there any chance we can recover from this madness?

It's not madness if a dark part of our society is shown the light of day.
edit on 14-12-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I thought the same thing about Bill Cosby. But these people play a person on tv or have a persona of wholesomeness.

Some of the stars we think we know are not even close to that person we think we know.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well, we'll never know because this time he's dead and has no chance to defend himself.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Sexually touched her back in 1985? That poor woman... Dig his body up, let her urinate on it and bury it upside down. Then we'll remove the grave marker and erase all history of him. This woman needs justice!

Convenient she remembers this now as her book is coming out.
edit on 14-12-2017 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is right out of "Victims for Dummies"...

That is my immediate reaction. I could make a satirical reply (and there are so many ways I could go with it)...

Yet... there is also the "what if" factor. If she was actually abused, then she deserves to have her story heard.

There is the rub.

There could be absolutely no guilt on his part, but, being a dead guy really screws with the ability to assert innocence.

If she is being honest, I hope she finds peace in her life.

If not? She gets her 15 minutes.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True, but I would imagine there would be the blanket denial if Mr Cassidy was not room temp. Wonder why someone would wait til he was dead to make this accusation? Is there $$$?
People do strange things.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
“Sir” Jimmy Saville wasn’t exposed until he was dead either...
& Ted Heath... He was dead when it was finally revealed...

It’s not really a benchmark for “insanity” that this has happened.

Some people are literally too powerful to expose while they’re alive.
Like Hillary, or Bill, amirite?

Edit;
Having read this part...

...sexually touched her back...

I’m reconsidering the insanity benchmark.
edit on 14-12-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Noted.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Are you familiar with Jimmy Savile???

It was not until he died that the hundred of victims were able to come forward because of the institutional cover up that existed for over 50 f****** years!!

I do not know about Cassidy nor do I really care, but the premise of your concern about not digging up the dirt of the dead is absurd to me.

If you are guilty, I care not if you just died, your crimes should be exposed for all to see, Savile's circle still needs to be taken down, the degree of crimes they committed are so disturbing most still can not accept it.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

...so disturbing most still can not accept it.

Don’t you think it’s strange, that even though we have no physical proof, no confession, and only accusations (lots of them), we believe every word we are told about Saville?

I’m not saying I have doubts... I absolutely don’t have doubts...
And to be honest, if you asked me to draw or describe a stereotypical paedophile...
I’d draw Jimmy Saville.

I’m just curious and I wonder why Britain as a whole was so eager to believe it when it broke.
Kind of an unprecedented reaction, at least in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

A book, is it titled " page 3 and beyond "....

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Considering we already have a faction of the populace that has been claiming to know the sexual orientation of deceased personalities for their own benefit, this isn't a big surprise to me.

EDIT ADD: It's a lich hunt

edit on 14-12-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Sam claims the one-time heart-throb, who died of liver failure, grabbed her breast and put his hand up her skirt.

But she responded by kneeing him in the crotch.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sam makes the shocking revelations in her autobiography Forever, which comes out next week.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sam claims the one-time heart-throb, who died of liver failure, grabbed her breast and put his hand up her skirt.

But she responded by kneeing him in the crotch.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

I’m not saying she is a liar...

However the Daily Star is literally the lowest form of rag in the UK bar none, the Daily Mail is credible in comparison, so I’m very curious why she decided to go to them with this “exclusive”...

Anyways.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
It's not an exclusive.

Sam makes the shocking revelations in her autobiography Forever, which comes out next week.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I really just care enough to bother looking, anyhow

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Yeah, well. Just pointing out a pertinent point.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

...which comes out next week.

Time travel?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join