It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Threatens GOP Congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Holder should go back under the rock he crawled out from..he has no moral high ground what so ever.
I don't think any of these creeps have any moral high ground.
edit on 15-12-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He says any attempt by Congress to remove Special Prosecutor .....

will not be tolerated !!

Too bad he's a powerless and discredited fool. First sitting AG to be held in contempt of congress, sickening.

What do you plan to do to stop it, Mr. Holder? Are you threatening violence against the government or citizens?

You know where to find us. Ready and waiting, Mr. Holder.

How about this? Trump will terminate the investigation when and if he sees fit, and you'll have absolutely nothing to say about it.... Mr. Holder.
edit on 12/15/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Wish I could give folks like you, DB and others from the group of regular Obama admin exposers extra stars and flags.

Without this small group of members, I shudder to think how many of these incidents would slip by under the radar, given the vast amount of BS we're pumped full of everyday (in the information battlespace).

Bravo, OP & others. Our efforts are paying off, as I don't see our side dropping these issues until they're resolved satisfactorily. And there are a lot of issues, too. That is why it is so important for these kind of threads, because it provides a way to keep track of the mountainous pile of exposures being added to daily. This mountain needs to be scoured by AG Sessions & POTUS (as the top law enforcement officer of the country) and any possible charges that can be brought should be.

It is important however that our side not feel too comfortable with their place in the world. If 2020 rolls around without any of these criminal a-holes behind bars, the GOP will likely face its most devastating loss in history. I know I won't vote for the status quo. I'd rather see the institutions of this country burn to the ground than continue to live in a society with two different sets of rules. One where corruption and government malfeasance goes without prosecution is one where freedom and liberty are constantly in danger.

The deep state must not be merely tolerated, but completely purged and tried in front of a special tribunal, preferably outside our national borders possibly under some provision of NDAA or rendition that is reserved for enemy combatants. If it were up to me, deep state actors would be stripped of citizenship and left to rot in a black site detention facility until such time they are no longer able to continue their treasonous conspiracies.

Traitors to this nation deserve no protections of law or rights. They do not deserve names, status or rank, save for one single distinction: "domestic enemy." They are enemy combatants and should be handled in the same way any other enemy of the state would be.
edit on 12/15/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Eric who?

Oh, wait, that's the guy that refused to prosecute a lot of cases, if they were anti-white attacks, right?

Someone tell this clown he's not in office, and we don't care what he thinks!!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

God damn*!! I'd expect to see (Holder) and , his "Army", .. in a "clusterfuc*! (Formation). ...Standing against me! Yaawwwnnn!... OP. Let me know when it gets, something to not sleep About. Don't get me wrong. I'd "Drop kick" Holder just for kicks! But I'd like it to be "legal"!...😐

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why would Trump fire Mueller... and take all the attention off of the FBI and it's corruption?

Watching the anti-Trump crowd implode and provide a constant stream of Collusion with Russia blowback on THEMSELVES is like a non-stop entertainment extravaganza!

#longpopcornequities

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Wow what a nut ball Holder is. It's like if Mueller is removed, their inside plans of using Mueller for nefarious purposes will come to an end, and his statements are confirming this is his reason for stating it, without realizing he is confirming the already obvious. Eric Holder has to be the most corrupted and stinking reject to ever be attorney general.

I was thinking same. It's like those crime caper comedy movies where the hapless criminal immediately arouses suspicion because he runs across the room to block a certain door with his body while exclaiming "No! No, no, whatever you do, don't look in This room, officer! The missing jewels definitely aren't in Here!"

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The thing is many think that only holder thinks like this when Obama himself has been behind similar moves such as using a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action to "continue Obama's legacy", or in other words to continue a government run by Obama, even though he is not the President anymore, and his army of leftards... Obvious leftards like Obama and Holder don't understand that once their administration is done, and a new administration is in power, they have no legal standing whatsoever to "try to keep their failed legacy/government running".

What i find even more surprising is that no one is trying to shut down this obvious attempt by the arrogant Obama and Holder from trying to stop at any cost President Trump with the help of the "sleeper cells of leftards" they implanted during their administration in all government agencies, including the intelligence agencies which have been used, and continue to be used to disparage President Trump, and to try to stop any changes the new President tries to make...

But this is the type of arrogance that the left is known for. They think "they know better than anyone else what is good for the nation and it's people", when they are only showing how arrogant the left is general is.

edit on 16-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So who's Listening to this Asshat anyway ? An Unemployed Ex Government Employee's Opinion on Any Subject is Somehow Important Because ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join