It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey edits revealed: Remarks on Clinton probe were watered down, documents show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Another wild and sad day for the FBI and how the Hillary Clinton secret-server investigation was *handled*

Some new info is out and around and now we see some of James Comey's '''notes''' and how they were changed to favor Clinton.

Things like:

The probability that the secret-server WAS breached by "hostile actors"

Hillary and her 'people' "extremely careless” as opposed to “grossly negligent"

Lots of stuff that points to criminal guilt as opposed to "just reckless"

WooooooW

Comey edits revealed: Remarks on Clinton probe were watered down, documents show

Newly released documents obtained by Fox News reveal that then-FBI Director James Comey’s draft statement on the Hillary Clinton email probe was edited numerous times before his public announcement, in ways that seemed to water down the bureau’s findings considerably.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, sent a letter to the FBI on Thursday that shows the multiple edits to Comey’s highly scrutinized statement.

In an early draft, Comey said it was “reasonably likely” that “hostile actors” gained access to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email account. That was changed later to say the scenario was merely “possible.”

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And Obama knew all about the whole thing since he emailed her with a psedonym.

No intent my ass...
edit on 14-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Gee....I thought Comey was an honest, stand up guy?
The Leftists told me so.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Obstruction of justice, conspiracy and buggery charges, soon to come.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What's Strjok gonna have his name on this time?

Integrity seems to be out the window as a subordinate?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yes , it's Confirmed , We ARE Living in an Alternate Reality Since 1979...............

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The clintons are so powerfull that there making the right pee themselves everytime faux news post more propaganda.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
How obvious does it need to be that the previous administration lied and used the DOJ and FBI to spy on a political opponent?
It didnt work, they lost, the truth came out.. so now they're trying to smear him with BS Claims about Russia and sexual assualt.

I'm sorry, I've been a member on this board for a long time and value everyone here, however... every single person (including you antedilivian) who try and pretend none of this happened and keep accusing Trump of Russian collusion and sexual assault are the dumbest most gullible people on this planet or they are deliberately trying to throw the conversation.

Its baffling how so many smart people can be so incredibly stupid and not see whats happened...

hang every one of them from the lamposts... every...single...one!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A legitimate Deep State Conspiracy is being uncovered one day at a time. Attorney General Lynch instructed Comey to change the language and call it a matter and his notes reflect that.

If Mueller is doing his non-partisan job there will be indictments for all of them. Except Hillary, of course, since she's above the law somehow.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Gee....I thought Comey was an honest, stand up guy?
The Leftists told me so.

He leaked classified information to a nutty professor, for forwarding to the Media for publishing. If Democrats weren't running this country, Comey and others at the top during the past 8 years, would be on trial for breaking the law.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Who is that guy in the photo? Looks familiar...like a gangster in the old movies.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's J Edgar Hoover, in the photo, i believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

That's J Edgar Hoover, in the photo, i believe.

That's who it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The clintons are so powerfull that there making the right pee themselves everytime faux news post more propaganda.

Trump makes you loony Lefty's piss on yourselves every day, why can't we have a chance once in a while too?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

" How obvious does it need to be that the previous administration lied and used the DOJ and FBI to spy on a political opponent? "

As Plain As Our Noses on our Numerous Faces........

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

" Except Hillary, of course, since she's above the law somehow."

Now there is the Rub . Why is that the Case ?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
History History

James Comey: Loretta Lynch told me not to call Clinton email probe an 'investigation'

Former FBI Director James Comey said Thursday that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to downplay the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails by not calling it an investigation.

"Probably the only other consideration that I guess I can talk about in an open setting is that at one point, the attorney general had directed me not to call it an investigation, but instead to call it a matter, which confused me and concerned me," he said when asked about the email investigation.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Trump makes you loony Lefty's piss on yourselves every day, why can't we have a chance once in a while too?

The only time you guys have been right is trump winning againts hillary, but do keep up the im a yuge winner attitude, its pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I'm sorry, I've been a member on this board for a long time and value everyone here, however... every single person (including you antedilivian) who try and pretend none of this happened and keep accusing Trump of Russian collusion and sexual assault are the dumbest most gullible people on this planet or they are deliberately trying to throw the conversation.

May I vote both?

I'm on record stating they've lost all credibility.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

As an aside;
blog

My history is an open book now. From 1993 thru 2008 I worked with the FBI. In my final five years (2003-2008) with the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) doing National Security Intelligence. The FBI and I parted company in November 2008. They got rid of me for "severe control problems."

You see, the think tanks in the bureau got the idea they could lure gullible people into preparing to launch terror attacks, and guys like me could supply them with dummy explosives, dummy detonators and the like. Then, once the gullible person actually went to make his attack, the FBI could arrest him and claim they "averted a terrorist attack. "

To me, this was entrapment. It's one thing if a guy comes to me looking for explosives and such.

It is quite another for me to go offering such things to stupid people just to build a phony case and take credit for "averting" a terrorist attack that would have never happened had we in government not supplied the means! To me, this new program by the bureau stunk.

I refused to take part in these efforts. The FBI got rid of me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join