It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Reveal Hillary Clinton “Struck a Deal” to Keep Records Private

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Honestly if trump doesn't light the fires to investigate her under his presidency, he is just as corrupted and bought off as her.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

personal” materials and “unclassified, non-record materials

Any proof this part ISN'T true?
I'm ok with this part, if it's true.

Her past performance of lying and cheating and hiding things.

Many past lies and cheating and hiding have been proven true.

Pretty good possibility that this was in the same sphere of her general agenda.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: introvert

What debacle?

She filled out the appropriate request form and was allowed to take what was deemed personal.

It happens often when people leave positions/office.

That's why the government has a form to be filled out for such a request.

And you believe Hillary used that in a way that was ethical and representative of moral integrity? LOL!

I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Are you guys really so desperate that you will take something so innocuous such as this and make a grand conspiracy out of it?

Honestly, I think it's become quite reasonable to begin to question people's mental health.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Tell me it's not true, that Hillary and the powers that be would collude to hide the truth from the public.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So only circumstantial evidence at best.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't know about you but I was never allowed to take any files especially classified ones. Also, by definition, if it was generated with government resources (computer, etc.) or on government time it isn't personal because its NOT YOURS.

Also, please cite this form I never saw in 36+ years.

This is just another case of corrupt Democrat appointees protecting each other.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DrChandra
Form DS-1904 as specified.

(1) The departing official or a staff member must prepare an inventory of personal papers and nonrecord materials proposed for removal. The inventory need not be a listing of documents, but rather a description of categories of documents (e.g., resumes, personal correspondence, documents related to financial disclosure, and copies of speeches”);

(2) When the inventory is completed, the departing official must request a review of the materials proposed for removal. In the Department, the records officer in cooperation with the S/ES or appropriate administrative office will conduct the review for Presidential appointees confirmed by the Senate. The administrative or executive office conducts the review for other Department officials and/or employees. At Foreign Service posts and domestic field offices, the administrative officer will conduct the review for all officials. Reviewing officials will consult with the Department’s records officer as necessary;

(3) The purpose of the review is to certify that the documentary materials proposed for removal may be removed without diminishing the official records of the Department; violating national security, privacy or other restrictions on disclosure; or exceeding normal administrative economies. This generally requires a hands on examination of the materials to verify the accuracy of the inventory;

(4) Once the reviewing official is satisfied that documentary materials proposed for removal comply with Federal law and regulations the reviewing official completes Form DS-1904, Authorization for the Removal of Personal Papers and Non-Record Materials, and forwards the form and the inventory to the Department of State records officer.

upload.wikimedia.org...

This is just another case of corrupt Democrat appointees protecting each other.
No. It is a case of following required procedures.
edit on 12/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet a whole bunch of classified stuff ended up destroyed.

How many times do you need to be told?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

So only circumstantial evidence at best.

Yes, considering Hillary's past "circumstances".

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

I bet a whole bunch of classified stuff ended up destroyed.

How many times do you need to be told?

She has nothing to hide except all her dirty little secrets !!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: M5xaz

What debacle?

She filled out the appropriate request form and was allowed to take what was deemed personal.

That's why the government has a form to be filled out for such a request.

Ummm, no, just.... no........not when that person is under criminal investigation......and criminal investigation for mishandling documents to top it off......

I believe she left her position well before the investigation began.

2 years before.

The "agreement" is dated in 2013.
As early as 2009, officials with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) expressed concerns over possible violations of normal federal government record-keeping procedures at the State Department under then-Secretary Clinton

Ok. Was she currently under investigation for criminal matters or mishandling classified documents at that time?

Unfortunately, that information is classified.

Yup!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: M5xaz

Clinton was confirmed on January 21, 2009. I mention that because it would seem unlikely that any government organization would respond so quickly. Can you provide a reference to what you are talking about? It would seem likely that such an assessment would have involved the previous administration.

IT security is taken extremely seriously by goverment, and yes, they do respond that quickly.

From Day 1, Hillary breached State Dept rules via her gross violation of IT security protocols, starting with her use of Blackberries connected to a " homebrew" server in her house. She had been warned against this by State experts, and it's something NSA would never have approved. Compounded this by storing classified ORCON information. Same server that later was deemed likely to have been hacked by foreign intel, exposing American secrets, but I digress...

And no, this had NOTHING to do with the previous administration.
No one else ever did something so outrageous and blatant. Per above, this was entirely her doing.

Epic level incompetence and arrogance.

References ?

Hmmmm

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-12-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Who keeps dreaming up this pointless crap and why do you keep falling for it? You guys would never have bothered your pretty heads with it if it wasn't spoon-fed to you by some internet pundit. Imagine what you could accomplish if you took the energy you spend thinking about Obama and Clinton and harnessed it to your own ideas instead.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Just shows how the double standard hypocrisy exists in the Marxist FBI while they illegally grab e-mails from Trump that have nothing to do with their "investigation". Jesus our FBI is beyond corrupt.

<< 1  2   >>

join