It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collusion: How Russia Helped Trump Win the White House by Luke Harding.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So ATS condones advertising then...the last straw for me.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If any of this was true..

.. Mueller would have more than a single charge of lying on Flynn.

How desperate are you people going to get with the Russia Collusion thing?
If you want to ignore the actual facts surrounding Hillary and her collusion you go for it.

it just makes you look ridiculous!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The movie will be a blockbuster !!

Oh! They're already working on that...not even waiting for the documentary,

Working title, Nayti lisu.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

People don't realize Trump was bailed out by Russian banks in the mid 90's when he was 4 BILLION in debt to over 70 U.S. banks. Most U.S. banks stopped dealing with him.....he has been dealing with Russia for decades!

There are plenty of sources on this, could someone post a link for me. I am on my phone, and don't know how.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What is so hard to swallow that some people just did not want to vote for Hillary?

Why is it hard to believe that some don't care if trump was "working with the Russians" to get elected. Nothing they could have said would have made me want Kankles in office. Not one thing.

Why is it difficult to understand these things for some here and elsewhere?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
First reason to believe that Russia helped Hillary lose the election ...

Russia *exists* as a country, so it is real. Yes, it is a *real* place, and it is not friendly to the USA. Not like other, more progressive countries helmed by progressive leaders like Germany who wanted only to help enlighten us with proper female leadership.

Not that Russia wanted Trump, but they didn't want Hillary.

So we know Russia exists and is, in fact, a real place. The following two pages are an actual map for the geographically challenged showing where Russia is in relation to your house! ....

Yeah, I can imagine this wrote itself.
edit on 14-12-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
What is so hard to swallow that some people just did not want to vote for Hillary?

Why is it hard to believe that some don't care if trump was "working with the Russians" to get elected. Nothing they could have said would have made me want Kankles in office. Not one thing.

Why is it difficult to understand these things for some here and elsewhere?

I would say it's the same for trump supporters

Why is it so difficult to believe that because one doesn't think Trump is an amazing outsider playing for d chess with Washington that they support Hilary.

The majority of the public doesn't like either person.

Why is that so hard for some to understand.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why do you honestly care when the media presents Hillary and Trump as the only candidates? We have more issues here than anywhere else. These candidates have been a joke for how long? We need to be smarter than this. This isn't what america could be if we only participated and demanded change. If we can't be smarter we deserve what will inevitably come. Wake up or die people.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
edit on 14-12-2017 by trustmeimdoctor because: Accidental repost

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Are you kidding? You think the left are foaming at the mouth because trump didn't want to release that info? Please... They've got you packaged in a lll overly box with ribbons and a bow even.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Your right my only information is from the Internet and media.

I have no idea. Unless anyone has there hands on anything literal and legitimate they don't either.

Edit

The stuff on Clinton I do see and know is enough for me to know she is scum. However the constant speculation and lies from all sides is getting insane.

Why don't you have a word with God then?
No matter, it's not hard to see your need to edit.
edit on 15-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

People don't realize Trump was bailed out by Russian banks in the mid 90's when he was 4 BILLION in debt to over 70 U.S. banks. Most U.S. banks stopped dealing with him.....he has been dealing with Russia for decades!

There are plenty of sources on this, could someone post a link for me. I am on my phone, and don't know how.

There are sources in abundance, but it's pretty obvious those people you speak of don't want to know, or are just being deceitful for obvious reasons.
The excuses change like moving goalposts now that the PC meme is exhausted.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: luthier

Your right my only information is from the Internet and media.

I have no idea. Unless anyone has there hands on anything literal and legitimate they don't either.

Edit

The stuff on Clinton I do see and know is enough for me to know she is scum. However the constant speculation and lies from all sides is getting insane.

Why don't you have a word with God then?
No matter, it's not hard to see your need to edit.

I prefer the rational mind over superstition?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
First of all collusion is not a crime 2nd your thread seems to be missing the obvious (FACT).a reply to: smurfy

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
First of all collusion is not a crime 2nd your thread seems to be missing the obvious (FACT).a reply to: smurfy

The thread is about the establishing of collusion, the criminalities are not really in question...they go with the territory.
Next you'll be starting on a chant to get rid of Meuller now he's playing catch up...Ooops! I forgot, that's already started.

Soon there'll be nobody left to investigate anything...except Trump I suppose.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It must be a very interesting book.

It is a pity that the author of the topic was too modest and shy to bring any facts irrefutably exposing Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join