It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan may very well be leaving politics...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

They were too busy investigating him selling weapons to Iran and funding the contra.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: CynConcepts
It seems Paul Ryan denies this assertion. It may not be completely fake news...but I have been frustrated and talk about doing something with close confidants then regretting it. It was just 'frustrated' talk, if anything.

No one can foretell the future, he may decide to retire but I have a feeling that he will definitely ride it out past 2020 elections.

Or it's true because his fingers are in the Russia collusion BS?

I think it is far more likely he's going to get caught up in the DC sexual harassment/payoff scandal. Personally, I believe the majority of DC critters on both sides are living on borrowed time before that timebomb goes off.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Good that useless fop needs to be gone, never done an honest day's work in his life.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
People go into politics because they want to do good, republicans like this guy only want to serve the rich by watching how much taxes they pay.

And to cut food stamps for the poor, and cut anything the middle class or poor get

That’s the only “good” he has done as a politician

He’s an Ain Rand fanatic

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Hewhowaits

According to what Ryan said to Trump this rumor is a lie! Guess we will have to wait and see?

FAKE NEWS is what I'm hearing too. December has to be a record for blatantly reporting rumors as being TRUE, without any investigations to verify.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Another one bites the dust!.. Hopefully.

Linked to Soros, covered for Awan Bros.

Uh... What?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join