It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice News FCC Net Neutrality Vote Live Stream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
www.pscp.tv...#

Here's a link to the livestream of the FCC vote today on net neutrality.

Link to official fcc stream:
www.fcc.gov...
edit on 14/12/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
They want you to install an app to your phone to view video.

Not doing that. Do you have another link?

thanks

here...

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They just stopped, and brought in bomb sniffing dogs, check it

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Bomb dog just went behind the desk. WTF

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

"We got to stop for a security threat, leave everything, only your bodies can leave"

rut-ro

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thanks, my bet is the FCC votes to shut net neutrality down. Make no mistake, this will increase prices for everything from gaming to streaming video, and even result in new technologies and startups being suppressed.
edit on 14amThu, 14 Dec 2017 11:56:25 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Come on Anonymous, or whom ever it is these days!

Asheet Pile will get his way, get ready to pay to play y'all!

I hope you have picked out your internet package to include ATS.
edit on 12142017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm really looking forward to paying for each individual Google search now.

Good times.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Guys watch this video. This video is an expert debunking Ben Shapiro’s stance against net neutrality. I didn’t know Ben Shapiro was against net neutrality, I used to like that guy! Looks like I’ll be unsubscribing from his YouTube channel and unfollowing him on Twitter until he changes his position on this matter.

This video will give anyone that doesn’t know much about this net neutrality situation a very concise look at what is going on, please watch this video.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Thanks, my bet is the FCC votes to shut net neutrality down. Make no mistake, this will increase prices for everything from gaming to streaming video, and even result in new technologies and startups being suppressed.

This can only be the result of lobbying. The only entities that stand to gain from this is the giant corporations. The little man loses once again.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Annnnd...

It's 3 to 2 FOR ending net neutrality, along party lines.

MAGA

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: darkbake

This can only be the result of lobbying. The only entities that stand to gain from this is the giant corporations. The little man loses once again.

I wonder how my small ISP will charge me more for "fast lanes". LOL. I already pay $125/month for 25Mb down...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So when do the riots start and the mass hackings?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
They want you to install an app to your phone to view video.

Not doing that. Do you have another link?

thanks

here...

In the video the vote is taken at 3:08.29 WE LOSE!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Can you unsubscribe to me while you are at it ?

because I happen to agree with him

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'll be curious to see how far everyones tax savings go when they factor in their new $500 internet bill.

Out of all the things Trump has supported, this is one of the dumbest. And that's saying something. An open internet where the little guy had as much pull as the big guy is what made the internet the internet.

I don't want the internet to turn into cable TV. If it's between government control over corporations and corporate control over the internet, I'll gladly pick government control over corporations.
edit on 14-12-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I'll be curious to see how far everyones tax savings go when they factor in their new $500 internet bill.

Out of all the things Trump has supported, this is one of the dumbest. And that's saying something. An open internet where the little guy had as much pull as the big guy is what made the internet the internet.

I don't want the internet to turn into cable TV.

That'd still leave me with $3,000.

$500? Yeah, ok. Over-react much? I'm not for this but I'm not quivering at the thought of paying much more than I pay now.

edit on 14-12-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

That'd still leave me with $3,000.

$500? Yeah, ok. Over-react much? I'm not for this but I'm not quivering at the thought of paying much more than I pay now.

Doubt corporate greed much?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I really don't even think this whole thing is about money. It's that last part of your post:

"An open internet where the little guy had as much pull as the big guy is what made the internet the internet."

This is the goal of this. The internet gives too much power to everyday people and once we lose it it will be much harder to get it back.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join