It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam - Battles Poison Cloud (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

www.rinf.com
For the people of Vietnam, war is not over. Three generations on, babies are still being born with serious birth defects and genetic abnormalities – the legacy of America's intensive use of chemical weapons. No one knows how many have been affected. On the eve of a historic lawsuit to determine the culpability of chemical manufacturers, we offer you a powerful film on the effects of Agent Orange.

Shelves at Ho Chi Min City hospital overflow with jars of deformed foetuses. Since the end of the Vietnam War, disturbingly high numbers of malformations and birth defects are still being recorded. Severe abnormalities are now being seen in the grandchildren of those exposed to Agent Orange. “When my son was born with a deformity, I didn't make the connection,” describes Vietnamese veteran To Tien Huat. “But when I saw my grandson born with a similar deformity, I thought it could be linked to the war.”

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This highlights the on going problems of Vietnam to this day and shows us the injustice of what America has done. It also makes me question the situation in Iraq - will our children be paying for the mistakes made by Britian and America?

This item also includes a multimedia stream.

join