It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recount for Alabama.. .?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Both parties are severely out of touch with the populace.

Serious truth in that. Makes voting pretty much useless.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As proven by members, this story is a hoax and has been moved to reflect those findings.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I really hope the information in the OP turns out to be true.

I don't want Moore to win or anything....but i have this huge tub of popcorn that isn't going to eat itself here.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Aw come on. It's not like there won't be another political clown show for all of us to laugh at coming around the corner in the near future or anything. It's politics. It's a never ending clown show.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Aside from this being stupid, "rightwingers" are not the only losers to ask for recounts. A recent example is the DNC filing lawsuits for recounts after President Trumps victory.

I suppose that in that case its okay and warranted to stop voter id laws and the pesky rightwingers from any victories. I am glad Moore lost as he was crazy without the accusations of sexual misconduct which have now disappeared now its over.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

edit on 14-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

the thread is that there will be a recount, moore is in fact calling for a recount, so there will in fact be a recount, so the thread is not a hoax...

sure they seem to have gotten the number of a district wrong, that doesnt mean there is no recount happening, it would be odd for you to think it meant that considering moore is on television right now calling for a recount....

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

It's out of his pocket. So we will see what is talk or not.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So you clearly didn't read the OP or the source article. The source article is not only saying the recount is happening, but it is saying it is uncovering voter fraud.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Discounting the precinct number we still have this from the linked article (emphasis mine):

The X precinct racked up nearly 26K votes for Doug Jones, mostly with brand-new voter registrations, in an area with only 1100 residents.

That's some massive voter fraud which I would expect would be covered by more than just one questionable site. If presented with further evidence of these claims I can move this thread back out of the hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This isnt right. They should not be disturbing the dead right now. Being bothered at all is wrong, but to dig em up and ask them who they voted for isnt right. And the poor undocumented imigrants being asked to provide idea was enought harrassment now someones scrutinising their legal status. It just aint right for moore to demand a recount.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

moore is in fact calling for a recount
He is? Last I heard he was waiting for the results to be certified.

so there will in fact be a recount
You're sure about that?
edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Doesn't look like it to me.

GOP is saying that an automatic recount will be triggered if the total count is within 1.5% of each other.

They're not saying it's over just yet, as there are still, I guess, ballots that haven't been counted. That's how I read it anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Only if the margin is less than 1.5%. Otherwise nope.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Interesting that this got hoax binned. More so if one is not a believer in coincidence, which is the case with me. Synchronicity could account for it, but synchronous happenings are only shown by the Universe when one is on the right track about something...and if that is actually the case here, this is not the last we will hear on this subject matter as events continue to unfold.

I've been reading the compilation of archived posts from "MegaAnon" (of 4Chan notoriety) that have been put together on a reddit page by a user called Todd Whiskey the past several weeks, and happened to read her newest ones last night. She specifically stated that there would be a recount, and it would be due to the write-in ballots.

She said that there was meddling going on in the Alabama election that was being carried out by both major parties, that this was already known about and allowed to play out in order to be able to show the American public how the division among us has been deliberately cultivated and how very bipartisan the involvement in it has actually been all along.

How, while we've been treating each other like enemies at best and like some smear of sh!t on the bottom of our shoe at worst, people who represent both sides of this relentless, pointless blame game have been working as one to bring the entirety of us down to our knees. All the while, using MSM propaganda to make us believe that we should be at each others throats, fighting and ripping and clawing at one another and to keep us so intent on brawling that we don't notice them doing things like engineering election outcomes.

She does elucidate further (and quite colorfully) on this exact subject and many others going all the way back to May, but I will leave it to anyone who cares to look for themselves to seek that information.

Clearly, as it stands now, this story has been deemed fictitious. And I'm not saying it is or isn't. It is not my story. I didn't write it.

All I'm saying is that I find it awfully interesting that this person foretold such a recount and explained in laborious detail exactly how and why it would occur, and the very next day I see a thread about that very same thing relegated to the hoax department. If there actually is a recount and it is reported, then the likelihood is probably quite high that everything else this very interesting woman has to say is worth paying closer attention to as well.

It makes one wonder how many other things like this got dismissed as bunk that were actually closer to the truth than originally thought. I used to think that if only one source could be found for something, it had to be fabricated.

However, lately I've seen so much clearer the level of deception and manipulation being perpetrated by both the MSM and lesser outlets that I would be less inclined to believe it, were it being plastered all over the news at this juncture.

Either way, it doesn't matter...if there's an actual recount, it will become public knowledge. They couldn't hope to keep a lid on something like that. It would be all over social media within the first day.

I hope it really is a hoax. Because if it's true, and what Meg said actually transpires and deliberate tampering by both parties was actually done and resulted in the successful hijacking of an election, we're in big trouble as a nation. Because that means they've done it before, right under our noses and likely more times than we want to imagine.

Together. Working with each other. For a common agenda. While keeping the people who think their vote actually mattered at war with each other and hopelessly divided the entire time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join