It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recount for Alabama.. .?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well not the best source... But when true.. This can become a mess!

The Recount of the Alabama Senate Race is ON. Multiple levels of election fraud being uncovered. After nearly an entire precinct in a black neighborhood in Birmingham was tossed out this morning by the Alabama Secretary of State for widespread and rampant voter fraud, estimates have Roy Moore in the lead by more than 300 votes. The 421st precinct racked up nearly 26K votes for Doug Jones, mostly with brand-new voter registrations, in an area with only 1100 residents. The widespread fraud and corruption is the new method of winning elections for Democrats, who have little to no actual support in America anymore outside of the 4 cities they all seem to live in.

Source: Source

Additional vid:

edit on 14-12-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Interesting IF true.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree. I did state a "but"and a doubt about the source.. we will see.. with some popcorn.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Don't buy it, Alabama rules stipulate that a recount can only take place now, due to the margin being above .5%, after the votes are certified somewhere between December 26th and January 3rd. It's automatic if it's .5% or lower and can be requested, and paid for by the requester, on a larger percentage.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Heh. Let the po old cowboy perv spend his dollars on a recount. It won't change a thing but keeping him in the public eye as a sore loser on top of every thing else.

Clearly he is a complete nutbar.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Poor loser, go figure. The people have spoken. They don't want a racist, accused child molester in office. Get over it. trump, who won the state by a landslide could not get this guy elected. trump of coarse said he knew Moore would lose. No, he didn't. He even made Robo calls for Moore, along with his full endorsement. This guy is done. Even though one of his attorneys is a Jew. LMAO.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Do they have absentee votes/military votes to count for this? If so , are they counted already?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hopefully this isn't true and this anti liberty nut bar can go away.

We need fiscal conservatives not nuts who will cost us more with bathroom legislation.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There is a clip of a reporter interviewing some people that say "We Came From Different Parts of the Country".

Not sure if I can link twitter or not, but here is the video.

Twitter Link to Voter Fraud?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This is literally the ONLY source reporting this. News like this wouldn't just be on some no name fringe blog. This isn't real.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Recounts crack me up. From now on endless investigations into voting fraud will be fodder for losers to invalidate election results ...

Somewhere in a parallel universe they are still trying to figure out who won in Florida, Bush or Gore.

All elections are phony. Candidates aren't elected, they are selected.

Career politicians have learned to manipulate the system, the whole gubment, media and military are owned by the Corporatocracy.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is literally the ONLY source reporting this. News like this wouldn't just be on some no name fringe blog. This isn't real.

It is a christmas miracle, we agree.
I looked around and could not find any other sources for this info.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

...The widespread fraud and corruption is the new method of winning elections for Democrats, who have little to no actual support in America anymore outside of the 4 cities they all seem to live in....

boom,
mic drop.

edit on 14-12-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I just did a search, and Moore refuses to concede, and does want a recount, but if he wants it, he has to pay for it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Anyone who thought voter ID laws would at least stop right-wingers from screeching voter fraud, take notice. It was easily predictable from the very moment Roy Moore lost, that this would happen.

Anyway, there are verifiable assertions made. Let's start with whether or not there is a 421st precinct. Doesn't look like there is. 2017 Birmingham voting precincts list from the Birmingham, AL .gov site.

EDIT to add

Looking beyond just Birmingham, there's not a 421st anywhere in Jefferson County.
edit on 2017-12-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Anyway, there are verifiable assertions made. Let's start with whether or not there is a 421st precinct. Doesn't look like there is. 2017 Birmingham voting precincts list from the Birmingham, AL .gov site.

Nice. Good find. Now this thread can officially be hoax binned and we can stop spreading this fake news.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're right. The Alabama Recount Rules: www.latimes.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I entirely agree, the source is unreliable.

What I find interesting though is the level of contempt and distrust so many hold for Democrats across the country. Seeking to achieve a one party monopoly across the US as they have on the coasts, the Dems need to address these issues of poor credibility and profound distrust. Of course, it works both ways, the Repukes being viewed as utterly contemptible, but equally, the Dems are viewed by a huge percentage as slimey lying cheats. And CNN doesnt help; some of their expert panel members are utterly repulsive.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I see that as nothing more than a reflection of the partisan news people choose to consume. Both parties want a monopoly from coast to coast. Don't forget that Republicans will literally change the laws so that they are elected more easily (ex: Gerrymandering and voter ID laws). Both parties are severely out of touch with the populace.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Wow big news ...A Bomb if true ...Not a surprise .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join