It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy AG Won’t Say Whether The FBI Paid For Dossier

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
To me this is sounding more and more fishy all the time.

“Did the FBI pay for the dossier?” DeSantis asked.

“I’m not in a position to answer that question,” Rosenstein responded.

“Do you know the answer to the question?” the Republican DeSantis followed up.

“I believe I know the answer, but the Intelligence Committee is the appropriate committee…” Rosenstein began.

It seems to me that this is a yes or no question.

If the FBI didn't pay for the dossier he would have answered the question.

The fact that he wouldn't answer the question makes it seem as if the FBI had a hand in paying for the dossier.

If the FBI did in fact pay for the dossier in part or in full they should not be investigating this issue.

The Muller investigation has no credibility. here

It makes one wonder if the dossier was the insurance policy that Peter Strzok was referring to.

edit on 13-12-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yeah, i think they did

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

It seems to me that you don't understand the meaning of ongoing investigation in the context of public testimony.

edit on 12/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I can't see how a "no" answer would have elicited the answer Rothstein gave.

It's probably a yes and that is looking bad......

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It seems to me that you don't understand the meaning of ongoing investigation in the context of public testimony.

And no one has more right to know what is happening to the government we created than the public.

This is a public institution and should be subject to immediate release of all of the information.

Do you know WHY this all sucks, too? They only have to cite an intelligence committee request and bam, no info for us.

It's MY GOVERNMENT, goddammit. I have a right to know if these men and women we elect and ABC wings are legit.

Where is my redress as a citizen? Yours?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It's MY GOVERNMENT, goddammit. I have a right to know if these men and women we elect and ABC wings are legit

well posted!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

This is a public institution and should be subject to immediate release of all of the information.
I disagree. I think that releasing information can interfere with an ongoing investigation. Doing so can allow witnesses (and others) to "adjust" their testimony, change their story.

edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Short answer: "YES" The FBI paid Christopher Steele to produce the dossier.
www.thegatewaypundit.com... s-video/

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know.

It just goes to show that the real Russian collusion came from the DNC, Clinton, and sadly the FBI.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They are more likely to be worried about self incrimination and public opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yeah.
We need an special investigator to investigate the special investigator who is investigating the special investigator who is investigating the special investigator.

Then we will get the expected results. And if the results are anything other than expected, the results are lies.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

We need an special investigator to investigate the special investigator who is investigating the special investigator who is investigating the special investigator.
a reply to: Phage

Therein lies the problem, it sucks to have zero confidence in the justice department.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

And if the results are anything other than expected, the results are lies.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
To me this is sounding more and more fishy all the time.

“Did the FBI pay for the dossier?” DeSantis asked.

“I’m not in a position to answer that question,” Rosenstein responded.

“Do you know the answer to the question?” the Republican DeSantis followed up.

“I believe I know the answer, but the Intelligence Committee is the appropriate committee…” Rosenstein began.

The fact that he wouldn't answer the question makes it seem as if the FBI had a hand in paying for the dossier.

Yes, and not to mention, that the FB f**king I shouldn't have a hand in paying for the dossier in the first place! What more do we need to get these crooks out of our government and institutions?!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I disagree. I think that releasing information can interfere with an ongoing investigation. Doing so can allow witnesses (and others) to "adjust" their testimony, change their story.

Yeah, and the way these guys are doing it now is working out so well, right?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Yeah, and the way these guys are doing it now is working out so well, right?

Is it? Do you have preconceptions on how the investigation(s) should turn out?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Let's face it, whether you believe the contents of the dossier are true or false is irrelevant, it was created by colluding with a foreign government the Russians, for the purpose of effecting our Presidential election.
All parties who used it are guilty. Any persons serving in the US government would be guilty of collusion who had a hand in paying for or using the contents of the dossier, like McCain, any other Senators who conspired with McCain, any federal agencies agents from FBI, DOJ, CIA, any Obama administration employees etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

No that is not the case.

Are you suggesting that there is no need to make sure that this investigation is being ran in an impartial fashion?

Nevermind we have high ranking members texting they hate trump and need an insurance policy against him winning, this same person being in charge of interviews where trumps team got charged with lying but Hillary's team was not charged with lying when they clearly did, members that were lawyers for Hillary's team, leaks coming from the investigation to hurt trump, and stonewalling congressional oversight committees.

You think none of that needs investigating?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: carewemust

I know.

It just goes to show that the real Russian collusion came from the DNC, Clinton, and sadly the FBI.

Don't forget A.G. Loretta Lynch. Actually, I wish Jeff Sessions would emulate her gusto and drive.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Let's face it, whether you believe the contents of the dossier are true or false is irrelevant, it was created by colluding with a foreign government the Russians, for the purpose of effecting our Presidential election.

Huh. Interesting. Last I heard, collusion isn't a crime.

And it doesn't matter if anything in the dossier is factual. Got it, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join