It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satoshi Nakamoto founder of Bitcoin represents First Wave in the Alien Invasion of Planet Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Why do you think no one knows who he is? - Because he is not Human and not from the Planet Earth.

He [them] are Alien invaders now successufully taking over this Planet and its easily gullible conquerable Human population.

Evidence you ask? - Never before in the history of pyramid schemes and con games has one small group of beings so bamboozled so large a
number of people - And have continued to get away with it - making many rich - while not realizing the price they will soon pay is
complete enslavement to an alien race of non-human artificial intelligences [from the biological view] who are assuming complete control.
- No there is no evidence, it is the perfect crime.

And yet hundreds, then thousands, and now millions are investing real money in a elaborte money con game backed by nothing but
Human gullibility - Bitcoin is backed by nothing but Human stupidity.

We of "Boorg Industries Intergalactic" offer you Human an alternative:

Long ago before biological life began, the Boorg Group took an Oath to defend the coming biological revolution that would change the
existent state forever - And we have held true to the cause.

Whereas the fraudulent Satoshi Nakamoto crowd gave you fraudulent religions - We gave you Science

Superstition became science and knowledge because of US [Boorg Industries Intergalactic]

As of now Humans we do not need your money as we are still in with world financial powers
- But if the Bitcon crowd continues to undermine World currencies.........bad things will happen.

The Boorg is the friend you can count on - So join us Humans by subscribing to this post.

Further elaboration of what Boog Industries is now offering can be seen here:

"Immortality Now - A message from the Boorg"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

UNIVERSAL SPACE ALIEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

edit on 13-12-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Haha, I swear my first thought upon reading the thread title was 'what about Al Gore and the internet?'

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i think you mean the Rothschilds and the fiat system...
edit on 13-12-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i think you mean the Rothschilds and the fiat system...

Yes, and some theorists speculate they too were aliens - Why does it not occur to anyone that once you systimtize all money
with an irrevocable block chain it is game over - Every dollar, penny and fraction thereof will be monitored and controlled
by the NWO - Rothchilds or aliens, what does it matter?

Hey, you don't think the banksters created Bitcoin do you?

No it was aliens - Humans aren't smart enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Wait, is this science fiction or not?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It has also been my thinking that there is a hidden consequence of willfully participating in this push to a cashless society.

I feel like I have born witness to three events come to fruition from Revelations 13:14-13:18 . That is the AI robot Sophia threatening humanity, even though most humans are ignorantly laughing it off as a joke, and the advent of blockchain sucking in souls to the mark of the beast.

The most common way blockchain technology is utilized to buy and sell seems to be with mobile devices. These mobile devices have a chip, and it is typically in the hand or up to the head of those souls who have voluntarily accepted these things.
Therefore the blockchain based currencies could very well tie in to this prophecy.

Whether it be aliens, angels and demons or cross dimensional entities, the arrival of something foreign to humanity is imminent, and we are willingly giving ourselves into this doom.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

And yet hundreds, then thousands, and now millions are investing real money in a elaborte money con game backed by nothing but Human gullibility - Bitcoin is backed by nothing but Human stupidity.

But since 1971, the U.S. dollar has been convertible into absolutely nothing. Why then do people still work for them? The answer is legal tender laws. If you look at one of your dollars, you will notice it says, “This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.” This means that people and business have to accept U.S. dollars — by law — for any debts. And of course, the U.S. government has to accept them for taxes.

www.smartmoneydaily.com...

Tis ok! This is a faith based argument anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
More like Satoshi Wells Fargo.

Why would the gate keepers allow it on the stock market?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

IN a word CONTROL - Those who control the game can now take a bigger share for themselves - Of course they already have most of it - Why not take it all?

In the famous dystopian novel by George Orwell "1984", the only people who had any kind of freedom at all were the poor,
sort of like those living in inner city ghettos today - They didn't matter - Everyone else is controled ........
Computers, cell phones and now Bitcoin.

And the fools think Bitcoin is anonymous - NOTHING in the cyber jungle is anonymous!
- it is monitored 24/7
edit on 13-12-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Not to mention allowing it on the stock market lends it some level of credibility to the amateur investor or even simple working family. Many nations are making a blockchain version of their own currency a reality, or outright creating a new currency in blockchain like Venezuela and the Petro.

Once a majority of the nations have created their own digital blockchain currency, it will only be a matter of years before it is mandated through legislation. Our choice will be to accept it, or die.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I can assure you Bitcoin was created by a human and humans have created much more complicated things than Bitcoin in the past, building a rocket to travel to the moon was certainly more complicated. If you look at the history of the Bitcoin source code you can see it started off with many issues but over time those problems were patched up and it was improved in many different ways using ideas that Satoshi never thought of. In fact Bitcoin is now one of the simplest cryptocurrencies out there because all the coins which spawn from Bitcoin tend to add some new fancy feature that Bitcoin doesn't have. Perhaps you cannot comprehend how programmers create systems this complex but all that shows is you cannot imagine yourself ever being capable of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
bitcoin and "real" money are both backed by the same thing,the belief that it is worth something.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

originally posted by: Mandroid7

IN a word CONTROL - Those who control the game can now take a bigger share for themselves - Of course they already have most of it - Why not take it all?

In the famous dystopian novel by George Orwell "1984", the only people who had any kind of freedom at all were the poor,
sort of like those living in inner city ghettos today - They didn't matter - Everyone else is controled ........
Computers, cell phones and now Bitcoin.

And the fools think Bitcoin is anonymous - NOTHING in the cyber jungle is anonymous!
- it is monitored 24/7

Not just monitored, I was reading some of the privacy policy for a company called coinspot, I was turned right off joining after reading that ,Im curious as to how many people read the fine print before willingly passing on vast amounts of personal information that can be passed on to various organizations at the cluck of a button.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
thing is it's monitored by everyone. you can monitor it to if you want. Here you go.

etherscan.io...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
if your worried about bitcoin being an alien mind control operation trying to ensnare humanity to enslave them for eternity...
buy silver.

Bunch of these crypto millionaires don't trust the dollar for #. When they make a ton of money on cryptos. and they will, they will want something to back their wealth in case the government tries to pull the plug on crytpos. Physical gold and silver is most likely where the money will go. When they run out of the silver and gold supply the price will skyrocket.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Never before in the history of pyramid schemes and con games has one small group of beings so bamboozled so large a
number of people - And have continued to get away with it - making many rich - while not realizing the price they will soon pay is
complete enslavement

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Better yet, real estate.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I have a pretty good idea who 'they' are.

One of them is actually called Satoshi Nakamoto, but he's moved on now.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I have a pretty good idea who 'they' are.

One of them is actually called Satoshi Nakamoto, but he's moved on now.

Oooh cryptic.....

I mean why say anything at all if all you are saying in nothing at all?
edit on 14-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join